Sunblaze FREE on GOG June 11th

Paul Rudd

Sunblaze is FREE right now on GOG. 92% Very Positive reviews on Steam... link.

01sunblaze4.gif.8ae9e799139ed97eb8169874445781d2.gif

This free game offer is available until June 13, 2023.

“The Celeste and Super Meat Boy connoisseurs won't get enough of it, and the casual gamer will have a ball sinking hours into this fun action-adventure. Sunblaze is platforming excellence, personified.” - DashGamer

“Hardcore parkour. These stages play out like a sinister version of Ninja Warrior, where failure means a lot more than splashing down into a pool and trying again next year.” - Quit the Build

Looked this up, all you have to do is accept all email advertising/marketing and such.

I will pass.

image.png.1d60f1500828c5df913bea44db54995a.png

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

This looks like a nice challenge. Will try it.

“The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

So why bother to learn.”

6 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Looked this up, all you have to do is accept all email advertising/marketing and such.

I will pass.

You can turn them off directly after you claim the game if you don't want to receive their marketing emails.

I leave them on because they are sent directly to my Promotions tab emails, not my Primary tab. They do send quite a bit of Promotion emails throughout each month(15 to be exact) but for some reason I am surprisingly not annoyed by choosing to browse them even though I have never benefitted from any of these marketing emails. They mostly say, "Your exclusive discount" on some random game I never buy or "Noteworthy releases" or an email whenever I claim a free game it says, "Game added to your library".

There is one bright side to these emails and that's that I have a record of the exact day I claimed free games. Sometimes I want to know these exact dates for random reasons.

7 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I will pass.

Yeah that's always the same on GOG. When you get the first newsletter email afterwards click the unsub link, done. Pretty light work for a free game 😄

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

8 hours ago, Kilrah said:

When you get the first newsletter email afterwards click the unsub link, done. Pretty light work for a free game

I think that people either want to play the game or they don't.

If there were marketing emails to own a copy of Diablo 4 I bet @SansVarnic would sign right up.

On 6/12/2023 at 10:38 AM, Paul Rudd said:

I think that people either want to play the game or they don't.

If there were marketing emails to own a copy of Diablo 4 I bet @SansVarnic would sign right up.

I dont like diablo.

Im mostly just tired of the email spam tbh. Getting this is not that big of a deal, I guess. Not sure I would play it much though.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I dont like diablo.

Then whatever game that costs $40 to $70 that you do like, insert into my previous sentence.

13 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Im mostly just tired of the email spam tbh. Getting this is not that big of a deal, I guess. Not sure I would play it much though. 

Understandable. Yea, 15 emails a month isn't a big deal. And how much you play Sunblaze is created the moment you install and play it. I'd guess a half hour if you actually did.