[World] Windows 8.1 Pro 32/64 $35

WillFromGA

sortof, when you click buy there is a checkbox above the list of sellers, unbox it, saves you 1$ aswell.

With that said, i still get rejected...ill try debit or whatever after work and se if that helps. If not ill just ignor this.

If you spend the $1, you get a guarantee that it works or your money back.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Sadly, I know what you mean, since my Economics teacher was teaching us this.

lol this shouldn't be taught it should be common sense :P

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Asking that price for the pro is fair I think. They would sell so many more copies.

OS X used to cost as much as Windows but then they reduced it to $30 then $20 then free last year.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

so this is OEM or retail ? 

so this is OEM or retail ? 

On the picture, "Full retail version"

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

So can we get the ISO from Microsoft?

Yes.

My Computer

Beef Cake

The three step verification stuff is such a hassle. I just wanted the key because I didn't want to install the new OS right now. Just take the risk and skip the verification crap.

My Windows 8.0 Key worked fine btw.

So if anybody still has any doubts, I can verify it's legit.

I would rather spend $100 on new RAM than buy a copy of Windows 8.1. I can use most of my games with Linux.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this on wednesday, another vote of legitness for this, and also the price is now down to $25. Still going!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

So can i install this on a brand new build that has no OS? how would that work?

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

These are most likely MSDN/DreamSpark keys aimed at academic institutions and Developers.. of which they could get their hands on.

But it will work most likely. 

Fully legal? probably not 100%

May have to give this a go, apparently 8.1 is terrible.... not as terrible as 8.0 however

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

May have to give this a go, apparently 8.1 is terrible.... not as terrible as 8.0 however

Everyone was telling me that Windows 8-8.1 compared to Windows 7 is awfull but I tried it on my own and I like it more. Needless to say that I noticed how much responsive system is compared to Windows 7 even with my specs. (Games are the same performance of course, no I had no compatibility issues thus far).

Whats up with them wanting to screen share before you buy it? Has anyone done this? This seems a bit weird and I dont like that at all. 

They are in stock and are legit. They want you to redeem the keys on the spot though so don't try to buy multiple ones like I did .. xD

Oh ok. I did chat with them and they said it was to make sure that the keys were legit and if not they will refund u. It's kinda like a fail safe. But it deff could be what u said too. I was just trying to make sure that I wasn't bout to have my info stolen or creeped on. Lol.

Grabbed myself a copy for $29. Cheers! :)

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Whats up with them wanting to screen share before you buy it? Has anyone done this? This seems a bit weird and I dont like that at all. 

I bought it, the screen share is if you buy the 100% guarantee for about 80 pence. This is so that they can watch you put the code in and see if it worked. If not you'll get a new key/money back. If you do not share screens and it does not work they will not refund/give new key.

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I bought it, the screen share is if you buy the 100% guarantee for about 80 pence. This is so that they can watch you put the code in and see if it worked. If not you'll get a new key/money back. If you do not share screens and it does not work they will not refund/give new key.

Ok. Ya I do like that then. It's a fail safe kinda. Ill deff get the 100% guarantee then. I'll let u guys know how it went!!