[World] Windows 8.1 Pro 32/64 $35

WillFromGA

What is the upgrade program?

There was a program where if you had a system that came with 7 that was purcheased within the months of 8's release you could pick p an upgrade to 8 for $15

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I got windows 8.1 enterprise for $25 from my teacher. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

That's a great deal!!! G2A is legit to, I've purchased numerous stuff off it like the Elder Scrolls Online Explorers Pack, with no problems what so ever. 

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

I Just want to know whether this is going to be bound to the motherboard like an OEM license is. Does anyone know? I'm not keen to what "lifetime" consists of with this product

I Just want to know whether this is going to be bound to the motherboard like an OEM license is. Does anyone know? I'm not keen to what "lifetime" consists of with this product

It never says it, but I bought it and then installed it fine. Then about an hour ago, I got my brother to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 using the same key and it works. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Is this a reliable site? 

Its an OEM license? Can i install again on my future computer if i decide to upgrade motherboard?

Really interested on this deal! Thanks for posting it!

Did you got the license? Was everything working? 

in order to use the same licence on another mobo you have to go to command promt. and type this in "slmgr.vbs" this deactivates the licence and puts win.8 on trial mode so you can put the licence on another mobo/computer.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I'm not an expert but from what I know, the only thing gaming wise is it doesn't use as much memory as Windows 7.

I'v heard faster bootup and *slightly* less resource usage. lul not worth it.

DAMNIT!!! It says out of stock.  WTF!!  :(

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Just bought it, all checked out, G2A is still really sketchy feeling, letting them have control of your desktop and what not...but it works  <_<

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Just bought it, all checked out, G2A is still really sketchy feeling, letting them have control of your desktop and what not...but it works  <_<

G2a is legit. Major you tubers use them and promote them. How did you buy it when it's out of stock?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

G2a is legit. Major you tubers use them and promote them. How did you buy it when it's out of stock?

I literally must have gotten one of the last copies...cause after I got it, I checked back here to comment, and I saw your comment on them being outta stock :( sorry dude 

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

If I buy the Windows 8 version can I upgrade it to 8.1 for free?

If I buy the Windows 8 version can I upgrade it to 8.1 for free?

That's what I was thinking they still have the Windows 8 version in stock. You can upgrade it right?

Anybody want to weigh in and confirm?

That's what I was thinking they still have the Windows 8 version in stock. You can upgrade it right?

Anybody want to weigh in and confirm?

That's what I did.  I asked in the OS section of the forum and you can upgrade for free.

That's what I did.  I asked in the OS section of the forum and you can upgrade for free.

Awesome I bought it too.

Do they give you a link to download the ISO or do we have to get one ourselves?

Awesome I bought it too.

I only got a key. I'd much rather get the ISO from Microsofts site.

Awesome I bought it too.

You get it yourself. 

Here ya go: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-download-the-official-microsoft-windows-8-1-iso/

This is what I did and no problems at all.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

You get it yourself. 

Here ya go: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-download-the-official-microsoft-windows-8-1-iso/

This is what I did and no problems at all.

Is there no way to get it from Microsoft? If you contact them they won't provide you with an ISO?

Is there no way to get it from Microsoft? If you contact them they won't provide you with an ISO?

That method there is via Microsoft. It just stops you having to create a Windows 8 iso then installing an upgrade to 8.1 you can just download the 8.1 iso and install that.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only

Use that page to get the ball rolling and follow the method on the Cnet article.

Edit: Oh wait maybe not. I'd stick to just installing windows 8 and then upgrading. Just follow the link I posted.

That method there is via Microsoft. It just stops you having to create a Windows 8 iso then installing an upgrade to 8.1 you can just download the 8.1 iso and install that.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only

Use that page to get the ball rolling and follow the method on the Cnet article.

I had tried that once and it didn't work because I had no computer with Windows 7. That was with 8.1. I just noticed that the requirements are different with 8 so I think what you just provided will work. Thanks!!

Yeah it doesn't look like you can just clean install 8.1 with a 8.0 product key. Shouldn't have any difficulties getting the 8.0 ISO to download though and just clean install that - then upgrade to 8.1 via the windows store. A bit of a hassle, but it was cheap so can't complain.

what does it mean by "Available only from Marketplace Users"

can it still be bought?

can it still be bought?

Just bought it and I've never used the site before - just checked out using PayPal

can it still be bought?

I think it means it's not being sold directly from G2A it's being sold through them. Kinda like Amazon marketplace. That's just a guess though.