Off Topic Chit Chat

4 hours ago, rubixcubed said:

holy what. is CAD really that bad?

It is bad but no where near that bad... That laptop is just overpriced by about a factor of 4 xD

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Anyone for homework help? I've a paragraph that I need to analyse, need to have at least 3/4 pages of analysed quotes and contextual links made. Anyways here's the pictures of the paragraph. Any help would be greatly appreciated it's about Victorian times and is a story made by Charles Dickens.

image.jpeg

So, I go to math class two times a week so I can enter a college and get a bachelor in Digital Forensics. Today, on my way to class, I realized I was low on fuel, and had to wait patiently for a fuel pump to become available. After I was done filling it, I had just about enough time to get to class in time. I originally intended to have plenty of time so I could chill in the car before going into the class.

Suddenly, on the way, I encountered German tourists in their camper-van. They're known for driving slow in traffic on Norwegian roads, doing about 40-50 km/h when the speed limit is 70 km/h, and I was sure I was going to be late because of this... Damned German tourists...

And they're no good business for Norway either: They come in their camper-vans, where they sleep, stocked with food and gas from Germany so they won't have to buy anything in Norway. If they want to keep it that cheap, then fine, but can't they at least keep up with the traffic, or stop in bus bays to let people get past them? Because they're a real pain in the ass for us locals who got places to be.

4 hours ago, Tosa said:

Suddenly, on the way, I encountered German tourists in their camper-van. They're known for driving slow in traffic on Norwegian roads, doing about 40-50 km/h when the speed limit is 70 km/h, and I was sure I was going to be late because of this... Damned German tourists...

I really would never have expected that from a country with roads with no speed limit :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I really would never have expected that from a country with roads with no speed limit :D

Well, when they are used to this:

630px-Autobahn-a3-mw.jpg

and then they're coming to this:

Trybakken-Sweco.jpg

I can kind of get it.

holy mother fucking shit this is like monsters inc on cocaine

Well, now you're reading this, I might as well inspire you with a deep quote

If you fall, I'll be there

- Floor

so inspiring, so deep, the feels ;-;  THE FEELS ;-;

Newer Build which I'm gonna buy when I haz moneyz

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£0.00)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£25.98 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£78.10 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£0.00)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£29.76 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£0.00)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For £0.00)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  (£59.00 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£24.99 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£184.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £803.77

somethings says '£0.00' because I already bought them

probably best remix out there

If I follow you, consider your self lucky, I rarely follow people and when I do it's either because

1) I look up to you

2)I like your picture

3) Or you have an epic ass rig (40 titan x's 9 6700k's clocked at 29GHz that is what I call a epic ass rig, but no one has that soo...)

DOMINOS ADDED GREEN CHILLIES AS A NEW TOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111ONEONEONEONEONEONE

Now my personal Pizza Legend is being changed to:

Double cheese + stuffed crust

Green chillies (formally green + red peppers)

Jalapenos 

Red chillies

Mushrooms.

Two of them arriving soon.

Linus is my fetish.

5 hours ago, Tosa said:

That's some voice though xD 

Can a dolphins fart be ignited underwater?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

1 hour ago, Kierax said:

Can a dolphins fart be ignited underwater?

if it includes its own oxidizer, or just comes out in a good mixture of oxygen and fuel, I don't see why not.  Though, I think both of those are exceedingly unlikely :) 

This thing should be $1000 now, linustechtips special edition sticker should make it run 10 times faster now. Jeremy clarkson said racing tripes adds horsepower to cars, soo this  should add teraflops lol

DSC00735.JPG

lives on

BAKABT

Just needs placing on a Linus orange shrine to Gaben, surrounded by cheeseburgers.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

So I came back from Computech in Minot today... apparently they only sell Intel and Nvidia because "AMD sucks."

..... what?

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

im not homeless anymore whoo

I already completed my transfusion

nXxjkUJ.jpg

I've just been messing around today, throwing up new case designs that'll probably never get accepted. Figured someone'd get a laugh out of them.

IMG_20160514_180150575.jpg

IMG_20160514_180200042.jpg

"Aw shucks, man. If ya hadn't a put that thing there, ya might not'a messed it up!"

>"Well where's the problem?"

"'Tween the Computer and the Chair. Error ID-Ten-T, I call it."

>"I don't get it."

I hate Facebook, but from time to time I randomly post something and a friend will come through with a comment that makes it all worth it.

OUPyCN9.png

amd is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more. JKJKJKJKJK

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
    16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • BitFenix Comrade Window Black/
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

On 1/20/2016 at 8:55 AM, Technicolors said:

so what do we do in this thread? talk about anything that comes to mind? 

Yea :)

On 5/14/2016 at 7:06 PM, PC Engi said:

I've just been messing around today, throwing up new case designs that'll probably never get accepted. Figured someone'd get a laugh out of them.

IMG_20160514_180150575.jpg

IMG_20160514_180200042.jpg

They look good bro! Keep designing!

After WEEKS of reformatting my micro SD card, and trying to install Hearthstone to my tablet, I finally got it all working.

For some reason the first time I formatted my 128 GB card as internal storage, it wasn't working. Then a second try corrupted it, third try didn't work ... Fourth try did!!!!

And with hearthstone, firstly I had to try downloading it 10+ times, then black screen on loading, then stuck on unpacking 3 times. Then more not working. Then tablet restart and it worked!

Setting up tablets for gaming is a pita.

Linus is my fetish.

I was curious what would happen if I deleted everything in the registry, so... for science!

Does anyone live near the WaWa??? Did you know they have Cuban sandwiches!?!?!? Just found out yesterday and I shred tears of joy.

It doesn't taste like an authentic cuban, but it's much better than they shit I found near me >_>

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)