Heaven Society - Week 4 (Wolf's Rain)

JLCitadel

just finished steins gate. now onto the next one!

How'd you like it? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't think is the right place to put this, but whatever. 

You guys should watch Madoka Magica and The Future Diary. I finished up Madoka Magica the other day, and it was really great. Be warned: It's something you will either love or hate. I'm still watching through The Future Diary, buuuut it's pretty awesome so far.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9756/Mahou_Shoujo_Madoka%E2%98%85Magica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VVEduVaOWo

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10620/Mirai_Nikki_(TV)

COMIC SANS

"scratches his chin after reading TopWarGamer's post"

"walks away"

No comment, lack of words, im spechless but there is something i want to say so heads up, ill comment soon, ill just need to find the right words.

I don't think is the right place to put this, but whatever. 

You guys should watch Madoka Magica and The Future Diary. I finished up Madoka Magica the other day, and it was really great. Be warned: It's something you will either love or hate. I'm still watching through The Future Diary, buuuut it's pretty awesome so far.

I've already finished part of Madoka, Its on my watch list. Gotta finish Wolfs Rain first here. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How'd you like it? 

it was good. I am glad they didnt draw out okabe reliving mayuri's death. like many shows I have seen were they use 2-3 episodes were the main character is repeating things over and over again like they did in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya . that is, that they showed okabe trying to solve it instead of watching mayuri die. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Still speechless after a few hours? lol

I had lunch at work back then, now im home.

Alright, so yeah Madoka, this one is an odd one for a "magical girl" show. it clearly stands out one way or another so i agree that we should add it to the list.....and thats all i could muster. ill have to re-watch it because i....dont ....remember much about it....

ON TOPIC: Wolf´s Rain

Spoiler Z

This one was very interesting throughout the series and very touching and odd towards the end, it did give me some Yaoi vibes due to Toboe considering how he looks and "likes" people (like Tsume in the beginning) but turns out he was very ....eh social ? :P i did like how he snapped at the walrus though 

I didn't really grasp the whole Wolf-Human thing until later into the series were they showed the Wolfs changing form back and forth and i though it was funny but some moments made me wonder whats up with there cloths, like the part where Kiba was badly beaten and was half naked (pants only) and in "human form"...eeeh i guess it was fan service or something i dunno. 

Voice actors in Japanese were good and i enjoyed each and everyone's VA, as for the Dub...it was ok with some characters but some moments were awkward to listen to but it was not terrible (i was watching the Dual audio version with both Dub and Sub/original VA)

Deaths....Deaths everywhere! and some made me shed a tear or two which is impressive! +1 for that, that's ain´t an easy thing to do. With that said i did find the ones at the end very...unsatisfying, in 3 min all wolfs went and died instantly...seriously! even Tsume !? his wound was not even that bad looking!!! 

Design wise on the characters....LOVE IT! Always liked older style!! :D and Blue was hawt! bonus for that! 

Now for the ending it was abit of mix for me, it was nice and dark, clearly not a "happy ending" for everyone and it gave me Vibes for a Wolfs rain 2 which id love to watch if they made one, with that said i found some moments odd, like when Cheza said Darcia was not Immune to her "flower poison thing" i mean...hell if she already knew that she should have said it so everyone didn't have to go and die like that, but it added to the tragic drama so meh.

Favorite Character/s: Tsume for he is a male Tsundere! and Blue for the 80´s Design and personality. 

Hmmm what is there more to say....i always seem to forget something..ah well.

In short: it was good!

ON TOPIC: Wolf´s Rain

So... How far have you gotten? :P

So... How far have you gotten? :P

Finished it on Sunday but was not in the writing mood.

Forgot to add "writing my essay" after "....." but i edited the post.

Edit: oh and i actually had the time to finish Kill La Kill as well~

While you peps watch 1 anime in a week i do two in 3 days (including gaming, sleeping and eating) 

DcclmYY.gif

...yeah lately i´v had extra free time =,(

Finished it on Sunday but was not in the writing mood.

Forgot to add "writing my essay" after "....." but i edited the post.

Edit: oh and i actually had the time to finish Kill La Kill as well~

While you peps watch 1 anime in a week i do two in 3 days (including gaming, sleeping and eating)

DcclmYY.gif

...yeah lately i´v had extra free time =,(

wish I could do that but with work I haven't had time to even start wolfs rain

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Doesn't look like I can watch this series. I don't like dubbed anime's and the video player for the subbed version doesn't work for me "internal server error".   :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Love watching anime, but I don't really see the point of joining this society ??

Its a place where you can you share your thoughts on anime you've watched. Maybe discover a new series you like~! 

Simply a place were people who share a common interest can chat in :D

Doesn't look like I can watch this series. I don't like dubbed anime's and the video player for the subbed version doesn't work for me "internal server error".   :(

You should be able to find a sub version somewhere online for sure. I'll send you a PM with what I've got. 

Is anyone else having this same issue?

@MyInnerFred If you find another working one, send it to me and ill replace the link

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else having this same issue?

@MyInnerFred If you find another working one, send it to me and ill replace the link

PMing you now.

Its a place where you can you share your thoughts on anime you've watched. Maybe discover a new series you like~! 

Simply a place were people who share a common interest can chat in :D

Well then I'll try it, not sure what of a contribution I can bring. As work often takes all my anime time.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

So its only me and Fred thats not having issues i guess :P

Guess so =/ 

Well, in that case @Luclocke i think before we vote on a new anime it might be a good idea to pre-test links if they are watchable for everyone. although im not sure what the real issue is here exactly.

I think its a regional error for @killers993 

I think its a regional error for @killers993

That's odd how it doesn't work for me. Since you live in the us, it should work for me as well. It just dawned on me, does anybody else use Adblock?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well then I'll try it, not sure what of a contribution I can bring. As work often takes all my anime time.

I know right >.> stupid work

Well, in that case @Luclocke i think before we vote on a new anime it might be a good idea to pre-test links if they are watchable for everyone. although im not sure what the real issue is here exactly.

There are other places to get and or view it just do some searching.

That's odd how it doesn't work for me. Since you live in the us, it should work for me as well. It just dawned on me, does anybody else use Adblock?

Just turn off addblock for that site?

I do and it worked for me when i checked it. Odd.. Not sure what the issue is.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got adblock too, works fine for me. Try a different mirror they have a couple below.