Custom Painted Vertical Case with Vertical Mount GPU!

Musichika

I finally finished this months long project repurposing my old PC case with a custom paint job! I’m hoping to sell this bad boy soon 😁

Case: (Custom painted White) Segotep Phoenix ATX Black Mid Tower

Motherboard - ASRock B450M STEEL LEGEND Socket AM4

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

CPU COOLER - (modified with Phanteks  ARGB strip) Jonsbo CR1400 RGB

RAM: T-Force Dark Za 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR4 4000MHz CL16

SSD: Crucial P3 500GB PCIe Gen3 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD

GPU: Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ Rx 580 8GB (cleaned and repasted with Artic MX-4)

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White 

FANS: ASIAHORSE WD-001 Series 120mm Case Fan with Controller, White 5V ARGB Motherboard, 5 Pack

Accessories:

ASIAHORSE 18AWG PSU Cable Extension Sleeved 

EZDIY-FAB ARGB DDR Memory RAM Cooler

EZDIY-FAB Vertical Graphics Card Holder Bracket

Cable Matters DisplayPort to DisplayPort Extension Cable (DP to DP Extension Cable) 3 Ft $11

D529B745-C610-43E5-B5F4-80BB235E734D.jpeg

A7F695B5-F22A-4857-8E9E-0433F74839B5.jpeg

BBC26024-18E7-4B82-8D80-CD584C853AA3.jpeg

709CA371-5475-4B7E-AD60-2685EACF20F9.jpeg

16740143-1BB4-4986-9683-B089F60AF7EA.jpeg

7A38C66B-4A6C-46E9-B1E7-8F11BEFF22D1.jpeg

Not sure that is what is notmally meant by “vertical mount gpu” but you go. It looks nice.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

19 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Not sure that is what is notmally meant by “vertical mount gpu” but you go. It looks nice.

its a vertical gpu mount in a 90 degree case... if it was not used then you see the side of the gpu. rip temps thow...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

36 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

its a vertical gpu mount in a 90 degree case... if it was not used then you see the side of the gpu. rip temps thow...

Yeah.  They’re very rare.  Only ever seen em on machines with no fans

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Yeah.  They’re very rare.  Only ever seen em on machines with no fans

well with pcie extensions we dont need to rotate the mb any more. and with gpu mounts anything can be placed anywhere now...  and the preformace of having air from front to back or bottom to top dose not matter unless its fanless.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Ambient Temperature sitting around 38-41C and even running Extreme Benchmark Settings, the temps never exceeded 62C. What other kind of benchmarks can I run? 

FFD48E3E-7A20-4893-9432-43C9B24E6B3A.png

25 minutes ago, Musichika said:

Ambient Temperature sitting around 38-41C and even running Extreme Benchmark Settings, the temps never exceeded 62C. What other kind of benchmarks can I run? 

FFD48E3E-7A20-4893-9432-43C9B24E6B3A.png

What other kinds of benchmarks other than benchmarks?  I’m not parsing that.  To do what?  It’s got great cooling. A power virus perhaps like Prime95 or furmark?  Those are guaranteed to hit the thing as hard as it is possible to hit it.  I’m not sure they will be harder core than the extreme setting on a benchmark though.  Furmark is technically a benchmark but hasn’t been used for that for years. Prime95 afaik was never a benchmark.  It was more like folding@home. Cinebench is also a benchmark used for stress testing. Cinebench is used specifically for multicore performance.  If you just want some other respected benchmarks there are a lot more.  I can’t remember any more names though. 

Edited by Bombastinator