Xbox PC, OMG I want to do 1 so much.

Edward78

So cool, so that looks like a ATX inside, there are 6 slots. So the MB is 12" wide, A  mITX should have no issue in the Xbox with a GPU. Just have to get a mITX tray & 2 slots. Like the Conswole by Sliger has, be nice if I could have a metal one built for cheap already made into a PC case. I know I can't though.

GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard) ,AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked 4.7 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Pretty sweet, but looks like it would be a royal PITA as far as retrofitting and cooling.

6 minutes ago, steelo said:

Pretty sweet, but looks like it would be a royal PITA as far as retrofitting and cooling.

Yes, if Protocase would build a pc case version for less than a left nut, I would really think about it. The GPU fans facing up would make since to put air in. That would mess with the ODD if you wanted one though. Cooling would seems about the same as a RVZ02, the CPU cooler has mre room in the Xbox & the gpu, looks like it would be ok.

GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard) ,AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked 4.7 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

19 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

So cool, so that looks like a ATX inside, there are 6 slots. So the MB is 12" wide, A  mITX should have no issue in the Xbox with a GPU. Just have to get a mITX tray & 2 slots. Like the Conswole by Sliger has, be nice if I could have a metal one built for cheap already made into a PC case. I know I can't though.

The board is one of those weird atx but not quite atx size ones where its abit slimmer than atx but still same length, i know because i have 2 broken ep45 ud3l boards and the board in that video looks to be the ddr3 version

Do those slim atx boards even still exist in current gens?

retrofitting one type of computer in the enclosure of another (pulling it very broad) is a thing that has existed since the 80s.

every so often someone encounters some weird artifact of history where someone bought half of a new computer, and built it into the shell of an older computer to save on buying the chassis, power supply, and CRT that was obviiously included with buying an entire 80s computer.

really, as long as you can find a form of one sort of computer (e.g. a gaming desktop) that is smaller in volume than the chassis of another (e.g. an original XBOX) the chances are good that with enough skill and the right tools you can fit it in there.

really, the difficult part about it is the skill and manufacturing needed to squeeze it inside, especially when you get into really weirdly shaped stuff like rounded corners.

lian li had a xbox 360 case super rare thow...

lian_li_xb01_cs_xbox360_case.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links