Who's your favorite gaming Youtuber?

nosirrah123

This isn't a poll or some crap where we argue if we like Pewdiepie or Seananners more, just post your favorite 'tuber, and why you like them.

Here's mine: Cryaotic

He's just a chill, funny guy. He doesn't do all that over-acting crap that a lot of popular youtubers do, he just sits back, chills out, plays a few viddy-games, and cracks a few jokes. Weirdly, most of his audience is girls, probably because of his voice, which is like the sweet caressing tones of GabeN himself.

I want to do this because I'm sick of my current Subscriptions and I want to discover new 'tubers.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I like AngryJoe.

inb4 possible flame

Strictoaster hes awesome at simcity hes designs are really nice and his accent makes things he says sound heaps funny.

markiplier and FRANKIEonPCin1080p

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I like ImmortalHD and FRANKIEonPCin1080P, funny dudes. unlike stupid pewdiepie

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

If anyone says Athene or pewpewpie whatever ill Run you over!.....and i like The Cynical brit.

That or JonTron....hmmm

There are a few others as well.

Is JonTron really a youtuber? He's more of a hibernating bear that every few centuries bestows his majesty upon the masses.

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Is JonTron really a youtuber? He's more of a hibernating bear that every few centuries bestows his majesty upon the masses.

Just Like GabeN, he dont spam YT with stuff, he gives us quality.

But yeah he is still active, he will be ditching out some stuff soon, he just changed tactics thats why it takes abit longer.

Just Like GabeN, he dont spam YT with stuff, he gives us quality.

JonTron cannot spam, he made a con announcement that I watched 7 times. YOU DID THIS TO ME MATT SMITH YOOOOOUUU DID THIS TO ME.

I like ImmortalHD and FRANKIEonPCin1080P, funny dudes. unlike stupid pewdiepie

no need to mention the things you dislike/hate, you could cause flamewars...

personally i found seananners the funniest but that's just cuz he uploads daily.... though the true legend are TheRussianBadger and penguinzo(AKA Cr1TiKaL)

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

no need to mention the things you dislike/hate, you could cause flamewars...

personally i found seananners the funniest but that's just cuz he uploads daily.... though the true legend are TheRussianBadger and penguinzo(AKA Cr1TiKaL)

Yeah, the first thing I said was to not cause flamewars, and then flamewars ensue.

My favourite gaming YouTuber is the one that helps me decide whether or not I want to buy a game and that is it. I do not watch any of these idiots on a regular basis as many of these people are just loud, obnoxious and troll types who make the world a worse place.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Just Total Biscuit and Scott Manley. It's the only 'good' content I can stand as of late.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Entak or Sidestrafe (actual insightful, clean gameplay and commentary)...if it's just for fun PsiSyndicate or Frankie

Not really a youtuber, but I love watching Achievement Hunter: How To videos for a good laugh. Also a fan of Gopher.

My favourite gaming YouTuber is the one that helps me decide whether or not I want to buy a game and that is it. I do not watch any of these idiots on a regular basis as many of these people are just loud, obnoxious and troll types who make the world a worse place.

Try Cry if that's how you feel. He's not trying to be a vlogger, he's just playing videogames and enjoying the story. (And he shuts the hell up during dialog!!)

markiplier and FRANKIEonPCin1080p

markiplier :) his voice is awesome

+ he's half korean/half german

Not really a youtuber, but I love watching Achievement Hunter: How To videos for a good laugh. Also a fan of Gopher.

I listen to the RT podcast (not the patch, because they are waaaay too biased for me to trust them on gaming news). I don't like any of their other stuff because they're doing it as a job, and they really overact sometimes.

Hullo,

I'm Scoohtt Manley. LOL.

No but I really think his KSP videos are great.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Recently he has been more active and his videos take quite a bit of effort to make

Pewdiepie!!!!!!

Jokes.......... FrankieOnPC