Who's your favorite gaming Youtuber?

nosirrah123

I like Mrcatbutts (@catbutts), TotalBiscuit, Jesse Cox, Sgt. Merrell, Side Strafe,SSoHPKC, and Kurtjmac.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

anderzel, melonie (it's a chick), carbot(still about sc), purge. rest are pretty much bonus.

Live your life like a dream.

Wrel (Mainly Planetside 2),he's amazing.

Mogamu(Warfame)

Davidr64yt : Most people know him for his minecraft series,the legendary X,but oh boy,he's much more than that!Very very good series.Unfortunately,he often has breaks(stops posting videos for a few weeks,a month or two,etc.)

Also,Matixpulse.He used to be pretty much the best RSMV-er,but he started a gaming channel.Now he's kinda dead,he hasn't posted anything for a few months.

Oh,I forgot Joshino . Another awesome dude.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Totalbiscuit and angry joe for checking out which games are good / worth my time - Watch pretty much all TB videos

jackfrags and fankie for my battlefield/dayz fix

yogscast (some simon+lewis but mostly sips) for fun and giggles, sips is probably my favourite person to watch for a giggle, especially his random swearing and funny edits

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Accursed Farms (Freeman's Mind) and VanossGaming

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

TotalBiscuit or sometimes AngryJoe, but usually only if there's a game I'm interested in learning more about.

Other than that, I don't really watch much else. Something must be wrong with me, because I have zero idea why people enjoy watching Let's Plays... :wacko:

TB, Gopher, and Alchestbreach are pretty fun to watch.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Jackfrags and Markiplier :)

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I like LGR Lazy Game Reviews. He mainly does retro stuff but I always watch his vids even when I'm not even interested in the game.

+1 for LGR the guy pulls out some really old school obscure stuff.

I watch surreal beliefs because of what he did for the rome 2 house julia campaign... the guy pulled out a bunch of history books and added a whole shittonne of realworld history inside of his gameplay on that campaign.

my other favorite is THFE or oakley hidef. the guy is a little too busy ATM to do much stuff but he did some awesome work retelling the epic history of the punic wars using the total war game engine. I can't believe there hasn't been a proper retelling of the story of the punic wars, the movie writes itself, rome being taken to the edge and adapting, epic huge battles and the rise and fall of the Barcid Dynasty.

The completionist/That one videogamer.

Totalbiscuit and angryjoe for finding out how the game is.

Jesse Cox for just lets plays.

And This guy is just pure awesome

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This isn't a poll or some crap where we argue if we like Pewdiepie or Seananners more, just post your favorite 'tuber, and why you like them.

Here's mine: Cryaotic

He's just a chill, funny guy. He doesn't do all that over-acting crap that a lot of popular youtubers do, he just sits back, chills out, plays a few viddy-games, and cracks a few jokes. Weirdly, most of his audience is girls, probably because of his voice, which is like the sweet caressing tones of GabeN himself.

I want to do this because I'm sick of my current Subscriptions and I want to discover new 'tubers.

This isn't a poll or some crap where we argue if we like Pewdiepie or Seananners more, just post your favorite 'tuber, and why you like them.

Here's mine: Cryaotic

He's just a chill, funny guy. He doesn't do all that over-acting crap that a lot of popular youtubers do, he just sits back, chills out, plays a few viddy-games, and cracks a few jokes. Weirdly, most of his audience is girls, probably because of his voice, which is like the sweet caressing tones of GabeN himself.

I want to do this because I'm sick of my current Subscriptions and I want to discover new 'tubers.

I like GhostRobo, he's pretty cool. Videos aren't super-frequent, but his commentary is great.

GameRiotArmy is great as well, he does some news / podcast type things as well.

Other than that, GassyMexican and LolRenayNay are both really great, but most of their good stuff is live through Twitch. (They're a couple)

Total Biscuit, TheRussianBadger, and JackFrags all the way!

Bigirpall has to be the funniest youtuber I watch.

Currently... Probably Frankie. Though I'm waiting for Mr. Moon to post up some more.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Between Scott Manley and Markiplier

He who dies with the most tools wins.