Nintendo should send Linus a Wii U

danieldsklein

Watching the last live stream really made me think, Nintendo should send Linus a Wii U. I am one of the few who have one, but as a zelda/mario/pikmin fanboy is the only console I had reason to buy (of course I have the gold stuff like nes, n64...) but playing Super Mario Bros on the Wii U Virtual console would kill the lag, allow him to stream via HDMI, and have the screen on his hands while he streams, maybe later even stream Super Mario Bros U with slick. Nintendo could use the opportunity to show off their console. ps.: I added a picture just to illustrate.

2013-05-09%2018.18.59.jpg

I think it'd be pretty cool if they'd send Linus one of those. They look pretty cool to me. I wouldn't buy one, but still cool.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I don't think he would even want an Xbox 720 or Playstation 4, nevermind a Wii U.

I don't think he would even want an Xbox 720 or Playstation 4, nevermind a Wii U.

I'd take any of those for free. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Of course we would, but Linus probably isn't interested in making videos on it.

I'm a bit of a nintendo fanboy but I don't see any reason to like a xbox 720 or a ps4, if you want grapphics just buy a pc, but the wii U it is pretty neat have diferent features and actually good exclusives, and is only 250, cheaper than a new gpu.

ps.: Delons, maybe you are right xD

I have a Wii U as well :) I only bought it so my little girl could play Mario. I have to say, it is alot of fun

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Wii U has been nothing but an enjoyable experience for me since I got it.  Despite it having various big name titles on it to make it more serious gamer friendly the beauty of the system still is that it has a new way to play games with the touch screen built into the controller and it has Nintendo Land which is a nice family friendly experience.  I like having a system where I can get games that I can play with my kids and not worry about the content in them.  Yeah my kids are getting older but we can still have fun with goofy games.  I wouldn't mind seeing Linus review the product sometime.  Nintendo ship him one.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I think it'd be pretty cool if they'd send Linus one of those. They look pretty cool to me. I wouldn't buy one, but still cool.

I think that we are on the same page. :D

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Nintendo won't like him because he's using a Rom.

Well its not too shabby if you own a copy of the game. Supposedly! :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?