What's the most happiest you've ever been?

Geekazoid

Hi guys,

Just curious about this. There have been several times that I've been quite happy so I can't think of any specific time I was my MOST happiest, however if I had to think of times when I was at my most happiest it would probably have been the times when my family and I would go and visit my grandparents. I loved them a lot and they just always made me happy. Unfortunately they passed away several years ago but I still think about them. Another time would've been when my parents sprung a surprise trip to Disney World for us in 1999 of which neither of my two siblings new about. It was quite an awesome surprise with many great memories,

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Considering this is a forum full of males. I think the answer will be when one is 'balls deep'.

The last school holidays when i went to Honk Kong for 2 weeks. Fun Times

Pulling a Charizard from a packet of Pokemon cards. #Winning.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

The first time i jacked off

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

My dad was kind of a drunk dick, so when he died I was sad but not too sad, I found out my mom felt sorry for me and gave me $100!  I felt so happy! 

When i completed Super Mario 64 after 9 years of playing.  

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

When an average looking swedish girl (A 10 in the us :P) started chatting me up in a bar and gave me her number

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A few years ago, 2 of my best friends (brothers) had a house to themselves for several months, me and a couple others basically moved in because we would see each other every day after work anyway and just ended up crashing there often!

It was a case of finishing work, going straight to the house, opening up a beer and putting on some music and just chilling, PS2 games, films, talking ect.

On weekends more friends and lots of girls would come round because the older of the two brothers had been very popular at school and knew a lot of them. We would have I'd say 2-3 house parties per week for about 4 straight months throughout the summer, the house became quite renowned in the the local area for being a BBQ spot and a general house of fun, we had all kinds of random guests at the parties. (nobody famous though ;))

The average age of us was 18 at this time. The experiences were all new, the freedom was heaven and that was the happiest period of my life to date, that summer I did many cool things and met many cool people. It didn't pass entirely without incident, but the good times by far outweighed the bad.

(I will say that this time did kickstart a couple of bad habits for me, habits I've kicked now and don't do anymore, those habits were smoking marijuana, and drinking a lot, I'm not saying any of the above is good for you, I enjoyed it immensely but I had a few issues afterward which took a couple of years to see the light and stop doing.)

Also right now.

Because this is my breakfast  :D

20140501_133659_zps08222a95.jpg

Leftovers FTW! (excuse the messy desk.. dusted out my pc and i need to clean my desk a second time now)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Also right now.

Because this is my breakfast  :D

20140501_133659_zps08222a95.jpg

Leftovers FTW! (excuse the messy desk.. dusted out my pc and i need to clean my desk a second time now)

Leftover Chinese takeaway?

Leftover Chinese takeaway?

Yup. Ordered a bit too much yesterday^^

Yup. Ordered a bit too much yesterday^^

Here in UK, it is hard to find a good Chinese takeaway, most of them are owned by Cantonese speaking Hong Kong residents, and the food is Cantonese style cooking, very sweet and greasy I don't like it.

I love authentic Chinese food, but here in UK it is very artificial crap with lots of MSG and too much sugar for me to enjoy.

We tend to have better Indian restaurants than Chinese.

I'm generally pretty damn happy but some of my happiest was visiting Australia for the first time, passing my driving test and also completing college with a Level 3 qualification in Automotive Maintenance after 4 years of studying.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

When im with horses<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Here in UK, it is hard to find a good Chinese takeaway, most of them are owned by Cantonese speaking Hong Kong residents, and the food is Cantonese style cooking, very sweet and greasy I don't like it.

I love authentic Chinese food, but here in UK it is very artificial crap with lots of MSG and too much sugar for me to enjoy.

We tend to have better Indian restaurants than Chinese.

Yeah.. It took me a while to find a good chinese resturant around here too. But this stuff is really good :) 

And i've been there enough times for them to just say "the usual?" when im about to make my order^^

I agree with you about the sweet and greasy stuff.. yuck...This is a bit more on the spicy side.

And i am happy i did not order indian food yesterday... I always go for the vindaloo.. And having jetshits in the morning isn't my idea of a good time.

When I turned six I got a few toys for my birthday and I was fine, the day after I went to my Grandma's house and did random stuff but when I got home my dad had a Gamecube for me all hooked up to the biggest TV in my house. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit was the first game I had ever played.... and I liked it. (Other than arcade games like Pac-Man and Dig-Dug)

Yeah.. It took me a while to find a good chinese resturant around here too. But this stuff is really good :)

And i've been there enough times for them to just say "the usual?" when im about to make my order^^

I agree with you about the sweet and greasy stuff.. yuck...This is a bit more on the spicy side.

And i am happy i did not order indian food yesterday... I always go for the vindaloo.. And having jetshits in the morning isn't my idea of a good time.

Wake up to this movie after hot Indian food.

28.jpg

Now.

I have a girlfriend for the first time, but she lives in Denmark. 

Happiness will probably triple when I actually see her in real life in July. :P

When im with horses<3

No looking at their massive weiners :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Never felt it but, Winning a Giveaway. ANY GIVEAWAY.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

when i got my new rig.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

When i went from the friendzone territory to actually completely fall in love with what was my girlfriend and lose "you know what" witth her.

I was 16, i didn't know what i would get after, but went from the best times with a girl to the worst.

Everything's experience, right? :)

No looking at their massive weiners :P

thats ok, mares are sexy too ;3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015