What's happened?

lapris54

Probably a safe boot into Windows.

Don't give me a "probably" either tell me a reason or go away

Did the message say anything about not being able to find or a corrupt profile

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

1. That image looks completely normal to me. Can you please highlight where the error you've gotten is, and 

2. The rudeness you've shown to Paralectic is only going to make us not want to help you at all.

Edit:

3. You need to give accurate descriptions of the problem rather than "it came up with a message in the taskbar about windows event something" if you want more than just probable solutions.

1. That image looks completely normal to me. Can you please highlight where the error you've gotten is, and

2. The rudeness you've shown to Paralectic is only going to make us not want to help you at all.

the whole taskbar, I was rude to him because even it it was in safe mode he specified no way to help

Did the message say anything about not being able to find or a corrupt profile

Not being able to connect to windows event something something

Edit:

3. You need to give accurate descriptions of the problem rather than "it came up with a message in the taskbar about windows event something" if you want more than just probable solutions.

that's what happened though!

that's what happened though!

Do you not see how vague that quote I extracted from your OP is? It offers no real information for anyone to work with.

Do you not see how vague that quote I extracted from your OP is? It offers no real information for anyone to work with.

Don't work with it then. Leave.

Don't give me a "probably" either tell me a reason or go away

What the f*ck is that for immature comment? Grow the fk up kid if you can't answer normal to anyone's comment. Scottish retard.

Edit: The fact that you're 15 years old says enough.

@lapris54, I will advise you that if you want help it's usually recommended to not be rude EVEN if you believe your reason is justified. I think you probably need to have a read of this forum's CoC (see my sig below). More specifically you probably need to read the "Core Values" section. For your convenience I've included that section below.

Core Values
Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
• Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others.
• Comply with both US and Canadian law
• Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and

- reduce the value of our services to our visitors.
• Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible

- manner.
• No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.
• "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
• "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
• Remember your audience; both present and future.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

What the f*ck is that for immature comment? Grow the fk up kid if you can't answer normal to anyone's comment. Scottish retard.

@lapris54, I will advise you that if you want help it's usually recommended to not be rude EVEN if you believe your reason is justified. I think you probably need to have a read of this forum's CoC (see my sig below). More specifically you probably need to read the "Core Values" section. For your convenience I've included that section below.

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.

• Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others.

• Comply with both US and Canadian law

• Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors.

• Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.

• No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.

• "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.

• "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.

• Remember your audience; both present and future.

I just need to link these together hahahahahaha

I don't think it helps to call him names, you only reduce yourself to his level. If you want to be seen as mature you need to not do this. ;)

I don't think it helps to call him names, you only reduce yourself to his level. If you want to be seen as mature you need to not do this. ;)

and he calls me immature....

and he calls me immature....

You need to just let it go. This is only going to end in a fight which won't end well for either of you. ;)

Just remember to act more friendlier in future.

All that trolling and flaming and no question asked or answered.

All that trolling and flaming and no question asked or answered.

because no one wants to help some one that is being a dick to some for helping them 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Wild guess here (and if you don't appreciate my help, pm me). Aero has crashed. If it does it constantly there's something wrong with windows. Now that can be pretty much anything from something you did to virus. Repair install, full cleanup etc. If it does that during heavy stress, then check that pagefile is ok and hdd/ssd has enough (about 10gigs) free space left.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv