What Is The Meaning Of Life

Khan Thompson

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

asfbnsoa9n fo9suafb pa[ufba[sufba[finsa[fi0nas[i0fna[fisna

i dunno 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Why are you asking?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

To live your life to the fullest. 

The end.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Quad SLI with water cooling

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yarrrr,

Ye be asking a good question me matey, (and except for the literal meaning, thanks guys I'm sure thats what he meant)

Mine be sailing and swashbucklin' on the deep blue seas. Ay, but that not be good for ye landlubbers.

So to each their own, life be what ye make of it. And what meaning ye give to it me matey.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

You Spawn, you sprint, you find beans and soda, you meet a guy, you say friendly, you get shot, you die.

You Spawn, you sprint, you get punched in the face, you blackout, you wake up, your trousers are gone. You find a water well, you drink. You walk down some stairs, you break your leg, you crawl for a while, you get attacked, you die.

You spawn, you punch a guy in the face, you steal his axe, you hit him with the axe, you steal all his stuff. You head north, you find an airfield, you find a sniper rifle and bullets. You see a hill, you climb, you look down your sights into town, and you wait...

There was a similar topic posted here a while ago, so I'll just give you my previous answer:

I believe that Mother Nature's intended purpose of life was to reproduce, and nothing more. We however, as an advanced animal race, have decided that the meaning of life is not just to reproduce, but rather to further our knowledge of everything and improve our quality of living. We have people spending their whole lives to research about our planet, space, medicine, everything. For the normal average person, life is too short to waste away your life; it is something precious, and I would rather spend my life in happiness and in joy, rather than spending my childhood locked up in some education institution. However, that is the structure of our society, and we can't do anything to change that. Who knows, maybe somewhere in our universe, there is a race, who really appreciates life and spends it in joy and happiness. But after all of this, what is the point? We will all die anyway, and all the knowledge will be lost. This is why the meaning of life is not to reproduce, but rather to spend your life in a way that is precious to you.

EDIT: As mentioned above me, nobody actually knows the real purpose of living. It is one of those questions such as "How big is the universe?" or "Where is the universe?". With these questions, our simple minded brains aren't able to comprehend the enormity of these questions or their answers. I will be amazed if we find the answer to any of those questions, but by then, we would have all killed ourselves with our ignorance and our yearning of meaningless, materialistic possessions. 

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

the meaning of life is to get eaten by something bigger than you

the meaning of life is to get eaten by something bigger than you

you mean death?

You Spawn, you sprint, you find beans and soda, you meet a guy, you say friendly, you get shot, you die.

You Spawn, you sprint, you get punched in the face, you blackout, you wake up, your trousers are gone. You find a water well, you drink. You walk down some stairs, you break your leg, you crawl for a while, you get attacked, you die.

You spawn, you punch a guy in the face, you steal his axe, you hit him with the axe, you steal all his stuff. You head north, you find an airfield, you find a sniper rifle and bullets. You see a hill, you climb, you look down your sights into town, and you wait...

You're thinking of Rust

To me, it's people.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

This was answered in the 90s on a tv show called babylon 5.  For those who never saw that show (i.e. zombies, unaware husks of humanity, the damned) here was the message.

We create the meaning in our lives, it does not exist independently from us.  There is no ultimate meaning, but that is irrelevant.  Example.  Dana Reeve.

She cared for her crippled husband until his passing, only to learn shortly after that she had cancer.  She died within a year or two after he did at an early age.  What was the meaning of her life?  Longevity? No, it was to be devoted and caring until the end, and by that standard, she was filled to bursting with meaning.  Does any of that meaning wither away if this is the end?  IF there is no afterlife?

Valar Morghulis, all men must die, you cannot always choose how or when, but you can choose how you live your life, how you react to the world.  And in those moments, you will find meaning.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Meaning of life? Living. Having more positive moments than negatives ones(Over a lifetime. There will always be times where it seems like only bad shit i happening)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

The short answer is simple, as it's the same for every species. Survive and procreate. That is the meaning of life.