What Do You Use To Download Free Music

Stav Kats

I am using snipmp3.com to download MP3 files from youtube videos, but lately it doesn't let me download in High Quality and I don't know what to do. What do you use to download music?(Except from torrenting)

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Obvious you don't actually download music for free unless you own a physical copy of the songs and are just downloading a backup.....  ;)

Personally "when I need to download a backup for anything" I use torrents because they are very easy. Alternatively you can always use Spotify.

Obvious you don't actually download music for free unless you own a physical copy of the songs and are just downloading a backup.....  ;)

Personally "when I need to download a backup for anything" I use torrents because they are very easy. Alternatively you can always use Spotify.

Well for my bad luck Spotify isn't supported in my country:( Thanks for the help though!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Grooveshark+JDownloader :)

My english isn't perfect :D sorry

Downloading free music is illegal. I recommend you rip perfect 24/96 bit recordings from the huge vinyl collection you own. ;)

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Downloading free music is illegal. I recommend you rip perfect 24/96 bit recordings from the huge vinyl collection you own. ;)

if only I had a nice enough ADC for that, and a huge vinyl collection. I only have about a dozen records. 

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Nah. Downloading pirated music is illegal.

what's pirated? Who knows.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I don't pirate music.

Also, I can't stand the quality (or the lack of it) of pirated music.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I don't pirate music.

Also, I can't stand the quality (or the lack of it) of pirated music.

what.jpg

Yeah, I don't know why they still let them upload those terrible MP3 V2 VBRs. Nasty.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

what.jpg

Yeah, I don't know why they still let them upload those terrible MP3 V2 VBRs. Nasty.

Whenever I see pirated music, it's always like 1mb MP3s and stuff I guess I look in the wrong places.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

This should probable be shut down... just saying

But to answer the question I just you know "BUY" music but I don't listen to a lot and the few things I do listen to are remixes so I can download them off Sound Cloud

I was not going to say anything about this topic, but I see a lot of people saying that downloading is illegal, which is not true, I don 't know about any country out side of the U.S.A. but, in the U.S.A. it is not illegal to download anything from the internet.

It becomes illegal, when you decide to upload stuff to the internet, in the torrent world, it is called (Seeding) that is what the government cares about and only that.

In Utorrent you can stop downloads before they seed, but if you still use, Limewire,Frostwire, or any other program similar to those, then when you are downloading something, you are also uploading(seeding) it at the same time, and you can not change that, with those programs.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

h264, on 10 May 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

what.jpg

Oh boy that website. It's pure god tier.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

what.jpg

What website is that? :ph34r:

What website is that? :ph34r:

what, indeed!

what, indeed!

I wish I had an invite >.<

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I use 4shared, also downloading free music isn't illegal. Pirated music it illegal. Theres lots of artists that release songs legit for free.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Band Camp and Google Play (or whatever has the song for the cheapest) if it is not well know song, or only has a Youtube video, then I use FLV2MP3.com

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60.