Wave 1 Backpack Shipping Update?

4P3t3sSake

I got my wave 1 shipping notice for the screwdrivers, but nothing still on my wave 1 backpacks...

7 hours ago, OreoCupcakes said:

My wave 1 screwdriver shipped out before my wave 1 backpack lol

That doesn't make any sense...

In other news, Linus said on the WAN show, that the problem with the carabine zipper will be addressed after the backpack ship, so, the delay on way 1, it's not getting worst for that problem.

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

3 hours ago, urdaneta88 said:

That doesn't make any sense...

In other news, Linus said on the WAN show, that the problem with the carabine zipper will be addressed after the backpack ship, so, the delay on way 1, it's not getting worst for that problem.

It does make sense the shipments for backpacks and the screwdriver parts are different with more aspects of the screwdrivers which are also smaller being done in the USA and Canada.

I was really hoping for more of a substantial update from the WAN show myself. As a wave 1 buyer (Aug 3, 5:34 PM PST), I've seen no news about my order and just some transparency about what's going on at Creator Warehouse's distribution would go a long way for me, considering this is the second schedule slip.

Some leniency is definitely in order because of factors out of their control (port delays, first back ordered product launch, etc), but the recent lack of communication and transparency on our orders is frustrating.

30 minutes ago, geomac said:

I was really hoping for more of a substantial update from the WAN show myself. As a wave 1 buyer (Aug 3, 5:34 PM PST), I've seen no news about my order and just some transparency about what's going on at Creator Warehouse's distribution would go a long way for me, considering this is the second schedule slip.

Some leniency is definitely in order because of factors out of their control (port delays, first back ordered product launch, etc), but the recent lack of communication and transparency on our orders is frustrating.

My sentiment exactly, especially given wave 2 labels are being printed, yes I know that doesn’t mean they are being sent, just getting prepped, but wave 1 hasn’t heard anything at all when it comes to prepping or whatnot, and we are now at literal midish month

2 hours ago, geomac said:

I purchased about an hour before you. Received a notification that mine shipped late on the 13th. However, I did send them an email on the 12th about it. They never replied, but it ended up being marked as shipped. So idk.

44 minutes ago, Beerbuddy said:

I purchased about an hour before you. Received a notification that mine shipped late on the 13th. However, I did send them an email on the 12th about it. They never replied, but it ended up being marked as shipped. So idk.

Would you mind seeing if your package is in route or just a label printed?

50 minutes ago, geomac said:

Would you mind seeing if your package is in route or just a label printed?

image.thumb.png.1f836f6ad964c3715701ef79420c54bd.png

Hard to tell. The image appears to show in transit with UPS however the tracking events suggest only the data has been received. UPS only states that the label has been created.

9 minutes ago, Beerbuddy said:

Hard to tell. The image appears to show in transit with UPS however the tracking events suggest only the data has been received. UPS only states that the label has been created.

Yeah most likely the label has only been created. It’s possible it may be on the van and they don’t scan it in until it gets to the hub where the van is from, but I don’t recall if UPS picks up on weekends.

3 hours ago, Beerbuddy said:

That's more than I have gotten 😞

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

I was really hoping for some movement over the weekend, but I’ve yet to receive any other updates. Like several others, I purchased the backpack with a trip in mind that, given the delays, there’s no way reasonably it will arrive in time for.  

I really hope that there’s another mass communication that goes out today or tomorrow. I just don’t see a good reason not to do so from both a PR and support perspective. 

I actually really like the approach that another group I’ve ordered from is using. I ordered a Flipper Zero (RFID/NFC Multitool) and they put together a site/portal to address their shipping challenges (https://ship.flipp.dev). They now direct all support requests there for the latest news. I think it would be well received if LMG could create something similar for the warehouse for both Screwdriver and Backpack. 

A few days ago I submitted a ticket asking why I got a refund asking if that causes a delay but I haven't received anything back yet, nor have I received a shipping notice.

Any response at this point, even just a hey we're looking into it would be nice.

"Oh, you don't say? Go ahead and die, then." Motoko Ghost in the Shell-SAC-2nd Gig Episode 1 

The greatest anime moment of all time.

3 hours ago, Atropos said:

A few days ago I submitted a ticket asking why I got a refund asking if that causes a delay but I haven't received anything back yet, nor have I received a shipping notice.

Any response at this point, even just a hey we're looking into it would be nice.

I’m just amazed that I ordered August 3rd, the day it came out, and some on Reddit who ordered way later are getting actual ship notifications where it’s showing actual movement not just the label being printed. I emailed support last Thursday but no response yet.

Yeah NGL if wave 2 is shipping out before wave 1 I'm probably gonna request a refund. I was hopeful it would arrive for a trip I had at the beginning of October wasn't counting on it but hopeful, have another trip at the end of October and multiple trips through the end of the year. I was ok with toughing it out for a while but this lack of communication and feeling like wave 1 peeps are getting shafted is getting old. It was already disheartening when part of wave 1 shipped and the rest of wave 1 had to wait for another shipment, now possibly wave 2 is going out before the rest of wave 1??? 

It’s been pretty much a month since the last official update, I’m talking email, not oh you should watch LAN show, not everyone wants to or can, and even Linus himself will say it’s not always correct. Personally I would be ok with just a spot on the backpack page or email saying we got through to this order range, and not even updated every day, I’d be ok with at the end of the week, so we could know when we’re getting close 

Did any of you who are still waiting, who didn’t get a refund, order other stuff that’s already shipped?

4 hours ago, 4P3t3sSake said:

I was really hoping for some movement over the weekend, but I’ve yet to receive any other updates. Like several others, I purchased the backpack with a trip in mind that, given the delays, there’s no way reasonably it will arrive in time for.  

I really hope that there’s another mass communication that goes out today or tomorrow. I just don’t see a good reason not to do so from both a PR and support perspective. 

I actually really like the approach that another group I’ve ordered from is using. I ordered a Flipper Zero (RFID/NFC Multitool) and they put together a site/portal to address their shipping challenges (https://ship.flipp.dev). They now direct all support requests there for the latest news. I think it would be well received if LMG could create something similar for the warehouse for both Screwdriver and Backpack. 

Yeah I have a Trip this coming weekend and there is no way in hell It is getting here in time since I STILL have not gotten a shipping notification. This is turning into what they call in the Military a Charlie Foxtrot

22 minutes ago, ndratz91 said:

Did any of you who are still waiting, who didn’t get a refund, order other stuff that’s already shipped?

Yep, Got a Hoodie and a replacement top for my Water Bottle

42 minutes ago, ndratz91 said:

It’s been pretty much a month since the last official update, I’m talking email, not oh you should watch LAN show, not everyone wants to or can, and even Linus himself will say it’s not always correct. Personally I would be ok with just a spot on the backpack page or email saying we got through to this order range, and not even updated every day, I’d be ok with at the end of the week, so we could know when we’re getting close 

Yeah would be pretty cool and informative to display somewhere what orders has been process, maybe update it weekly so doesn't have too much overhead. And i still don't understand why they haven't sent any email update, even if it's the same info (delays, port, etc), like you said not everyone watch the WAN show, or search on the forum. 

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

Yup.  A couple times a day I refresh my email and check twitter for updates.  Waiting as a lowly 3336xx order number.  Missed several trips this year, but excited to use it as my daily bag from home to work.

9 minutes ago, urdaneta88 said:

Yeah would be pretty cool and informative to display somewhere what orders has been process, maybe update it weekly so doesn't have too much overhead. And i still don't understand why they haven't sent any email update, even if it's the same info (delays, port, etc), like you said not everyone watch the WAN show, or search on the forum. 

It’d be one thing if it were a short or hoodie or something taking forever but this is a $250 item a lot of people had to start saving up for when Linus first started talking about the price so more frequent updates shouldn’t be too much to ask for even if it has the same stuff as last time

11 minutes ago, Shin-Gouki said:

Yeah I have a Trip this coming weekend and there is no way in hell It is getting here in time since I STILL have not gotten a shipping notification. This is turning into what they call in the Military a Charlie Foxtrot

Yep, Got a Hoodie and a replacement top for my Water Bottle

So do I, a lot of us figured even if it’s delayed from the original ship by date we should have it over a month later… or at least another update

3 minutes ago, ndratz91 said:

We should hear something by tomorrow 

2BDA6895-4ABF-410F-B3A7-55EFC544FAD0.png

Finally something

6 minutes ago, ndratz91 said:

We should hear something by tomorrow 

2BDA6895-4ABF-410F-B3A7-55EFC544FAD0.png

Thanks for the info man. Quick question, how do you guys know where on the queue are by the order number??