Wave 1 Backpack Shipping Update?

4P3t3sSake
On 10/29/2022 at 10:14 PM, Matthew2051 said:

UK here, but I guess up to a point we'll be travelling together!

Mine has updated with some more checkpoints, how does it compare with yours?

image.png.2c18df4c3d0b4644eb1f61455778f198.png

image.png.47e0ae6bb362383c8bdcf068b49070c9.png

Our backpacks parted ways Oct 28. I'm sure they had a great time together. Travel safe, backpacks

edit: accidentaly added 2 pictures, deleted one

I got mine in Alaska in the mail today. I thought at first the box numbers might matter for order numbers but they don't one box was 76xx and the other was 86xx, I ordered them at the same time so that means they just grabbed two boxes from the pallet and slapped labels on them and sent them out the door. 

Got mine in ontario. It’s about a month after what I planned t use it for but I’ve got an over 30 minute bike today so can definitely test it out. Also didn’t realize an inflatable plastic is used to help keep the shape.

image.jpg

Wave 335xxx. Box 1xxx of 10,000. Label created 11 October, arrived 2 November. Canada to Australia. Just over 3 weeks, and just in time for my trip. Will post review afterwards.

EEBE73D2-E391-429C-B210-348099EAD8C6.jpeg

Battlestations

Spoiler

Clevo P775TM1 | i7-8700K Delidded | 32GB DDR4 2666MHz XMP | QHD 120Hz G-Sync | 1080 | 3TB NVMe

Lenovo Legion 7i | i7-11800H | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | QHD 165Hz G-Sync | 3080 | 4TB NVMe

PS3 Slim 320GB, Xbox 360 Super Elite FF XIII Special Edition 250GB, 1TB  SSD PS4 Pro, 2TB PS5, Xbox Series X

Mobile

Spoiler

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Burgundy 1TB, M1 iPad Pro 12.9” 2TB

Got mine last week and already spilt water inside because i forgot to screw in the water bottle lid tight. the compartment stuff works well. laptop/tablet area didn't get wet lol.

So simply curious. If i just ordered this bag yesterday (says Wave 3 #47XXX) and I live in Missouri, USA. What are the chances I get it within 7 days? Got a business trip would be great for. 

15 hours ago, Trancell said:

So simply curious. If i just ordered this bag yesterday (says Wave 3 #47XXX) and I live in Missouri, USA. What are the chances I get it within 7 days? Got a business trip would be great for. 

I ordered mine to Missouri back in Aug 3rd or the day they opened up.  Got it Nov 1.  Sounds like shipping has picked up, but might still be a bit.  If you look up Nick Light on Twitter, he usually has insight about where they are in the process.