Wave 1 Backpack Shipping Update?

4P3t3sSake
4 minutes ago, Shin-Gouki said:

Finally something

Just tweeted Nick, and he replied with that all wave one should be shipping out by tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, 4P3t3sSake said:

Just tweeted Nick, and he replied with that all wave one should be shipping out by tomorrow. 

I really hope so. Won't help me with my Trip this weekend but at least I'll have it for my Birthday Cruise over Christmas

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

My early-mid wave 1 order was apparently shipped on the 13th. Yet still no update on the tracking indicating that it's actually left the warehouse. 

On 10/12/2022 at 6:25 PM, LinusTech said:

It shouldn't be that long regardless, but I totally understand your anticipation. it's been a longer wait than expected for us too 😞

helo can you ship my backpack . i thought was supposed to come 2 weeks ago

4 minutes ago, alder said:

helo can you ship my backpack . i thought was supposed to come 2 weeks ago

Wave 1 should be fully shipped by tuesday (remember timezones). If you won't receive a Shipping notification by Wendsday, you should contact the support. Please be polite. The support staff is not able to accellerate the process. 
I'm Wave 1 and still waiting,too. It's honestly upsetting. This is important for me too, I'm traveling quite a bit and was exited to do my trips with it. 
Let's stay strong and it's even more rewarding when it arrives =)

Only just got my Wave 1 ship notification 25 minutes ago, so your best bet is to be patient with the team.

The company can't force the container ships to dock, unload, or pass inspection any faster. This is a culmination of worldwide factors, particularly the whole world shutting down in Q2 of 2020 due to a certain pandemic.

As someone who's worked in customer support for short of a decade, I can tell you how frustrating it is to tell someone that there's nothing you can do or to try and give estimates because people demand an explanation and an expectation (even when you can provide neither). Estimates are simply that: estimates.

Don't let something as trivial as a backpack ruin your day(s) or any trip.

Edited by Z3R0faith
"simple" -> "simply"

3 minutes ago, Z3R0faith said:

Only just got my Wave 1 ship notification 25 minutes ago, so your best bet is to be patient with the team.

The company can't force the container ships to dock, unload, or pass inspection any faster. This is a culmination of worldwide factors, particularly the whole world shutting down in Q2 of 2020 due to a certain pandemic.

As someone who's worked in customer support for short of a decade, I can tell you how frustrating it is to tell someone that there's nothing you can do or to try and give estimates because people demand an explanation and an expectation (even when you can provide neither). Estimates are simple that: estimates.

Don't let something as trivial as a backpack ruin your day(s) or any trip.

it has ruined  WEEKS . it has ruined my vacation . it is my first vacation in 3 years . i just want  something nice . i rarely have that . i just want  it and it will never come . i am hurt and i am sad .

2 minutes ago, helgehelge123 said:

I'm sorry to hear this, but they said it's their best estimate. Not guaranteed. 
They planned for a 3 week buffer and they said months ago the Vancouver port is overwhelmed and unpredictable. 

And yes, they could be more transparent and give regular updates via mail and update the store accordingly. I'd appreciate that a lot for future products.

250$ +tax +shipping is a lot of money and that should be worth an even better communication.

Try not to worry too much, it's on it's way soon

they say soon weeks ago . nick light telll me directly that  Couple days ... 0 news for long times after that .. image.png.ded68274d174372f973d9c9aa31ee7fe.png

Mean nothing  .. i hate myself

Just now, helgehelge123 said:

We are not calling you out on having feelings and being in agony. But it seemd that there is something else going on in your life. 
Your Twitter profile shows me you're able to write in a normal pace and grammar but this is something else.
Yes, LTT handles this very poorly, they talked about this a few times in the WAN show but otherwise they screwed up.

But please sit down for a few minutes and try to breathe, like really slowly and calmy. 

The backpack will come, we will all be happy and you can take your deserved vacation =)

all  i have think about for last 2 weeks has been backpack . I do want backpack and it is all i  want . i would have been ok if they just say "sorry  expect backpack by end of October for wave 1 buyer . 
however the  buildup of lie to me have make me fall apart . i do not want to cancel . i want to call them and explain that Hello I would Like backpack Please that would be AWESOME and SUPER COOL !!! but all they have are email and Nick Light  he is Linus Media Group employee that responnd to twitter replies and ask me to respond of course of course to help but the only things are Slow response times through email and nick Lite tell me lies on Twitter and i hate it . i hate myself so much . i cannot take it anymore. i will ask and ask but all they will say are Lies and Lies and  i just want it back pack please i do not  mind The weight weights weary 

they ban me frm twitter . that why I cant talkk there  they said I was not nice but i wanna  be  so IDK

17 minutes ago, alder said:

all  i have think about for last 2 weeks has been backpack . I do want backpack and it is all i  want . i would have been ok if they just say "sorry  expect backpack by end of October for wave 1 buyer . 
however the  buildup of lie to me have make me fall apart . i do not want to cancel . i want to call them and explain that Hello I would Like backpack Please that would be AWESOME and SUPER COOL !!! but all they have are email and Nick Light  he is Linus Media Group employee that responnd to twitter replies and ask me to respond of course of course to help but the only things are Slow response times through email and nick Lite tell me lies on Twitter and i hate it . i hate myself so much . i cannot take it anymore. i will ask and ask but all they will say are Lies and Lies and  i just want it back pack please i do not  mind The weight weights weary 

Are you good? Do you need help?

1 minute ago, helgehelge123 said:

I don't think he lied intentionally. Sometimes when you really want something to happen, you are more optimistic than you should have been and you really believe what you're saying.
And for Nick and the team, this Backpack is their biggest projekt. It took years and loads of money to make and they are probably as exited to send them out as you are to receive it and that might be why he is giving these unrealistic, delusional timeframes. 
I'm sure he really want's this to go smooth, it's his biggest task yet and he doesn't want more problems than necessary.

This communication does not fit the honest Linus Sebastian Style and I'm sure this is not intentional.

I'm going to sleep now, try to not worry too much and have a good evening, Alder.

Exactly. And a lot of things happened outside of their control too. COVID did a number on global logistics, there was a mass exodus of a lot of people and the people who are to replace them are still in school or still learning that trade. It's going to be a while till we recover, and we may never fully recover. 

I ordered Aug 3 6:42 pm MST, I just received my email with tracking number. Oct 17 at 4:37 pm MST. My wife who ordered 10 min after me has not gotten her email. Checking the tracking through the provided link with Wizmo says its "in transit". Checking though UPS says the label has been created but not yet received by them. Guess we shall see how long before it moves.  

5 minutes ago, Atropos said:

Nick was right, finally got my shipping notice. I still don't like the lack of clear messaging.

Nothing yet but Fingers Crossed

2 minutes ago, Ultraforce said:

Same here 334xxx shipment notice has finally shown up.

I'm 335xxx so

spaceballs-how-soon.gif

On 10/15/2022 at 2:51 PM, Beerbuddy said:

image.thumb.png.1f836f6ad964c3715701ef79420c54bd.png

Hard to tell. The image appears to show in transit with UPS however the tracking events suggest only the data has been received. UPS only states that the label has been created.

image.thumb.png.4fb24a5e1dabbe88e6fb9c865eaa0823.png

I finally got mine. It is just shipping information though.

Edit: I am 333xxx

Edited by geomac

4 minutes ago, geomac said:

image.thumb.png.4fb24a5e1dabbe88e6fb9c865eaa0823.pngI

I finally got mine. It is just shipping information though.

4 Days later mine still says the same lol. I'm convinced they only printed my label to mark it as shipped to shut me up.

3 hours ago, Beerbuddy said:

My early-mid wave 1 order was apparently shipped on the 13th. Yet still no update on the tracking indicating that it's actually left the warehouse. 

I sincerely hope this isn't a case of just printing the labels and they're actually getting orders on the road.

7 minutes ago, Beerbuddy said:

4 Days later mine still says the same lol. I'm convinced they only printed my label to mark it as shipped to shut me up.

This is my fear lol

1 minute ago, geomac said:

I sincerely hope this isn't a case of just printing the labels and they're actually getting orders on the road.

Lets all hope, that things are starting to move...

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

Well not today

I take it back, Just got mine

This cracked me up though 🤣

image.thumb.png.02866c031df839c2d8cfe8a7a86ef905.png