Wave 1 Backpack Shipping Update?

4P3t3sSake

I'm from across the pond, had shipping notifications for the screwdriver and backpack on the 17th and 18th of October respectively. Appears DHL is the courier for these international shipments. I see many don't have any kind of visibility of where their package is or what stage of shipment it's in. I'm guessing the status of "Label created" isn't the true status given it was over a week ago now? Is there anything Logistics can do so we have better tracking in the future? Happy to provide my tracking info if you want to take a closer look. Thanks for any info.

Finally!!!!

Screenshot_20221025_001239_Chrome.jpg

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Although I received my tracking number, it has yet to ship. Meanwhile my coworker who ordered well after me in Wave 2 got his backpack yesterday.

So much for shipping in the order received I guess.

"Oh, you don't say? Go ahead and die, then." Motoko Ghost in the Shell-SAC-2nd Gig Episode 1 

The greatest anime moment of all time.

How to know in which "wave" you are? I ordered on August 30th and haven't received any news on shipping yet. European customer.

Edit: nvm, just found it in the original email confirmation. Wave 3. Might take another while I guess...

On 10/25/2022 at 8:03 AM, Matthew2051 said:

I'm from across the pond, had shipping notifications for the screwdriver and backpack on the 17th and 18th of October respectively. Appears DHL is the courier for these international shipments. I see many don't have any kind of visibility of where their package is or what stage of shipment it's in. I'm guessing the status of "Label created" isn't the true status given it was over a week ago now? Is there anything Logistics can do so we have better tracking in the future? Happy to provide my tracking info if you want to take a closer look. Thanks for any info.

Signs things are happening, just checked the Backpack tracking and it's updated, see pic below. The screwdriver, which shipped a day earlier has yet to update. If it's of any use to other international customers, seemed to be around 7-8 days between "Label created" and "En Route".

image.png.a610083d36af920a93afa380eb6d6a85.png

After 9 days Parcel has been scanned in terminal. Canada Post doesn't have the label in their system yet but at least there's movement.

I live on the American West Coast and got mine yesterday via UPS, hopefully you get your's soon!

1 hour ago, ndratz91 said:

My Order, 336XXX, out for delivery today!

So excited for everyone. Finally saw movement on 333xxx at midnight. Just that it had been scanned. Already have wild ideas to optimize my travel. 

I received my backpack yesterday.

The long wait has ended.

I also received bonus Canadian Air in the main pouches. I did not expect this. It would have only been better if it were filled with colorful Canadian currency, yet I do accept the gift of air.

Got my backpack today and got an email from Shopify that I think LTT Store would approve of...

Why yes... yes I would like a screwdriver. 😆

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 8.02.00 PM.png

On 10/22/2022 at 5:48 PM, Lobstar said:

Estimated delivery

Thursday, October 27 by 7:00 P.M

I got the email about the wave two delay.

Delivered a day early.

It's here!!! My order shipped Oct 21

IMG-20221028-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20221028-WA0002.jpg

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

My backpack arrived today! UPS was a little funky on the tracking, but I'm excited to get my hands on it.

Mine was delayed again to today because even though I listed the Apartment number it was not on the shipping label and I had to correct it with UPS

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

On 10/26/2022 at 11:48 AM, Matthew2051 said:

Signs things are happening, just checked the Backpack tracking and it's updated, see pic below. The screwdriver, which shipped a day earlier has yet to update. If it's of any use to other international customers, seemed to be around 7-8 days between "Label created" and "En Route".

image.png.a610083d36af920a93afa380eb6d6a85.png

My label was created on Oct 17. and I've got the exact same information down to the minute. Did we get the same DHL container? I'm form Germany btw

mine has gone from Vancouver, to Blaine, Washington, and now sits in Seattle waiting to come back north to Alaska. It says delivery Monday, I'm glad they are finally on the way. Too bad my wife's birthday is Sunday lol. 

21 hours ago, helgehelge123 said:

My label was created on Oct 17. and I've got the exact same information down to the minute. Did we get the same DHL container? I'm form Germany btw

UK here, but I guess up to a point we'll be travelling together!

Mine has updated with some more checkpoints, how does it compare with yours?

image.png.2c18df4c3d0b4644eb1f61455778f198.png