Battlefield 4 "Competitive Gaming" Push/Marketing

Askew

All i saw there was "in my own bubble world the problem doesn't exist, ergo: it doesn't exist at all". Why can't you understand that is wrong ? It's a problem and it exists, no matter how may "no's" you throw at the screen. And nothing in my post came close to anything near what i'd type as an insult lol.

We're talking about a competitive situation, which is much more of a controlled environment where you can troubleshoot these problems so much easier. .

We're talking about a competitive situation, which is much more of a controlled environment where you can troubleshoot these problems so much easier. .

The problem still happens there >_> it shouldn't happen at all

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

but in its current state you can't troubleshoot the issue short of kicking players with a ping higher than 10ms. Being on a private server does not fix the issue, all they are is a normal server with a password on and maybe so gameplay settings changed.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

• 2 weeks later...

the game is very unsuited to competitive play due to it's networking

The problem isn't the networking, although a better connection would help. the problem is that it has too many elements that make it a casual game. insta-death (or almost, nothing acceptable for esports anyway), randomly generated bullet deviation, huge teams, asymmetrical maps...

there is simply too much randomness in the game to make it suitable for fair competition.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In terms of gameplay, maps, the people..somewhat.. I prefer Battlefield3/4 over Cod whatever there up to.

Competitively, Battlefield 4 would be great if shit was working ALL the time.

And you could exclude things like... Airburst for instance... >.<

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

Dat keyboard and mouse action tho...

It takes time to play like that, don't forget many plays on 1000 ±  DPI too lol.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Very interesting, I would get killed very fast though lol

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "