Buzzing noise coming from PC under graphics load. What could be wrong?

Beneficial_Welder_75

Just last night I built my first ever PC. The specifications of which are as follows:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (cooled by a Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM)
  • GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
  • Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4
  • RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200
  • M.2 Drive: Western Digital Blue SN570
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5"
  • Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX
  • PSU: EVGA 210-GQ-0650-V1 650 W 80+

PCPP list

When tuning the fan curves I noticed a strange buzzing noise coming from the PC when focused on Marvel's Spiderman Remastered. Here is a video: https://youtu.be/4_-Ovc8vymQ. In this video I have set Windows to focus on mouse hover, so when I hover over the game it focuses and vice versa. As you can hear having the game focused immediately produces a buzzing sound, when unfocusing it immediately ceases the noise.

All CPU and GPU temps along with clock speed, voltage, wattage etc are all visable in the video. The CPU fans and case fans are all turned off and the GPU fans are set to a flat 25% curve. Still, the PC ommits this noise, from what I can tell it's coming from the GPU but it's hard to know exactly. The same noise occures in other games as well. In Beamng it varies on and off, in Cyberpunk it's constant, even when not focused on the game.

Give me your best guesses as to what could be making this noise. If you'd like any additional information please let me know.

Coil whine is normal on higher end hardware.

Youre running a 6900xt on a 650w power supply though so i wouldnt be surprised if that was the issue regardless of what anyone says the gpu needs.

While that PSU is fine for lower tier hardware, say 6700 / 3060 Ti or lower, I really don't recommend it with the 6900 XT.

That sound is coil whine, pretty normal especially on higher end cards, and a mid range PSU like this. 6900 XT is also known to have coil whine because of the AMD power design. Some cards that use their own like MSI Gaming X are less likely to whine. 

If this noise doesn't annoy you there's no need to troubleshoot it. Coil whine isn't an issue and can be a pita to troubleshoot.

But please, do replace that PSU because I'm sure that will cause issues in the future. Get at least tier A, and if you need help finding something good see the tier list in my sign (I recommend tier A for this card)

If the buzzing is in the audio, it could be ground loop noise, which can be solved with an inline filter in some cases.

Also, check to make sure something isn't rubbing your fans. There's a possibility the noise is only under graphics load because the fans are only running under load.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!