750D interior mod (not finished yet)

Devildog83

The plexi-glass is going to get a black mirror finish with some magic stuff I have coming. It will be done during CPU loop install next week.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

you should make the white spots red to go with the theme

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Full size photos? Cuz those are hella small for me

just click on them...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

That painted h100i is sick looking :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

That painted h100i is sick looking :D

Thanx, it's going to be gone next week though, replaced with a full loop.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

Looks awesome, have you thought about pushing the cable comb on the 24pin to just behind the rubber grommet so it's not seen? I think it'd look a lot cleaner.

Thanks! 

If the combs are not in place the cables look crappy and it kinda defeats the purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

I took sav1our's advice and painted the plexi-glass a candy-red metallic. I think it will look nice with the rigid tubing and the pastel Ice white from Mayhems. Here is a couple of pics.

I am waiting for some 90's for the loop since I realized that it will be a lot easier to do as opposed to a bunch of bends.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm buying this case and you did such a sexy job to the inside!  I was literally speechless.  Nice job!

• 2 weeks later...

This is really nice! I've got the same case and I'm also trying to mod the interior with a plate inside. Could you take some time to explain how exactly you mounted the plate, and where I could buy it? And is there any problems with the mobo and IO slots? Thanks!