A 750D build

KellerKind

So i desided that i had to upgrade my system soon , because i could not play ANY game , even at low setting ,  so my system will be .... 

Case : Corsair 750d  Got it

GPU: EVGA Ge force GTX 780 SC ACX  Got it

Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 2x4 Blue  Got it

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black edition    Got it

Mobo: Gigabyte GA 990FXA UD5 revision 3.0  Got it

Power supply : Corsair CS 750w  Got it

HDD : Seagate barracuda 1tb  Got it

CPU Cooler : Corsair H105  Got it

Fans : Phanteks PH-F140 SP  X2    Waiting 

So i will try to do my best to make this build look awesome ,the colours that i chose for this build is Silver-Blue-Black  ,  cause white-red , black-red , black-blue Builds are same as always , and i hate red so thats  a reason too :3 , so i thing  i will have all the parts this week or the next one at least , and i will build the thing the  same day i get all the parts :)  , here is a picture with the Mobo , the CPU and the GPU of cource  : 10015001_783159918375161_917108005282291This is gonna look so good when im done with it :D

Careful not to cut yourself again  :P

Sounds like a nice system, and if you can afford it, adding an SSD for boot might not be a bad option.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

My favorite motherboard  :wub:  If you're going for a gray/black build, you should look at fractal cases

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

More!!!!!!!!! and.................

post-52604-0-49013100-1400350346.gif

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Update: The Corsair 750D is in the store and im gonna pick it up on monday , and the power supply   on tuesday , and im thinking to buy some LED light's for the case in white , so how is that idea?

White LEDs fo' sho'! 

Do you plan on painting the Case with Blue accents?

edit:

Something like this. I think you'd like it, maybe.

E1bkJH3.jpg

Source [x]

White LEDs fo' sho'! 

Do you plan on painting the Case with Blue accents?

edit:

Something like this. I think you'd like it, maybe.

E1bkJH3.jpg

Source [x]

This is beautiful , but im thinking about some light silver with dark blue :3

Looks like it's gonna be an awesome build, I wasn't patient enough to document my build, I regret that now, but just wanted it up and running (750D is an awesome case)

I was thinking to go with the 600t silver edition , but then i thought that i might watercool my rig sometime and the 600T is't a great watercooled :/ but the funny thing is , that the 600t cost's 159 euros BUT the 750d 120euros , so the choise was easy   B)

I was thinking to go with the 600t silver edition , but then i thought that i might watercool my rig sometime and the 600T is't a great watercooled :/ but the funny thing is , that the 600t cost's 159 euros BUT the 750d 120euros , so the choise was easy   B)

Glad you went for the 750d honestly. I dislike how flashy and cylindrical the 600t looks. xD