Life in the fast lane: reactions to the FCC's bungled net neutrality message

As the first comment on the page says, they are all democrats. The republicans are the problem(as usual, unfortunately). Gotta keep making noise so people will relieze this is a problem and FCC needs to stop beating around the bush with bs and pull their balls out of their asses.

Life in the fast lane: reactions to the FCC's bungled net neutrality message

I don't think it's a good idea to talk about politics on the internet.

I don't think it's a good idea to talk about politics on the internet.

Why would it EVER be bad to discuss politics? It makes people more politically savvy, and they could decide to wake up and realise what is going on in the world or country they live in.

Why would it EVER be bad to discuss politics? It makes people more politically savvy, and they could decide to wake up and realise what is going on in the world or country they live in.

Still, it's the internet. The chance of a good political discussion is not particularly high. 

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

Because it inflames tempers, encourages agressive discussion and draws in massive amounts of assholes?

I mean if people are well mannered it's cool, but it usually ends up getting locked.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Yes, but people get butthurt really easily.

You guys are arguing more about "people who argue on the internet," than the politics themselves... Seriously though this effects us all and we should all care about creating a better internet for the future!

The republicans are the problem(as usual, unfortunately).

What do you mean by that...?

I am reluctant to discuss politics on the net because people are stupid. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yes, but people get butthurt really easily.

Because it inflames tempers, encourages agressive discussion and draws in massive amounts of assholes?

I mean if people are well mannered it's cool, but it usually ends up getting locked.

Still, it's the internet. The chance of a good political discussion is not particularly high. 

Some people are immature and cant accept that other people have their own opinions, so we shouldnt discuss things that effect all of our lives?

I'm just going to say this, it's not just a certain political parties' fault, it's the government in general. People often point fingers at one another even though they all contribute to it in one way or another. Not saying it particularly about this issue, just in general.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Starting the thread with 'Republicans are the problem as usual' is asking for a war.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

The republicans are the problem(as usual, unfortunately).

I'm a conservative republican. I support net neutrality. People like you are the problem.

I'm just going to say this, it's not just a certain political parties' fault, it's the government in general. People often point fingers at one another even though they all contribute to it in one way or another. Not saying it particularly about this issue, just in general.

You can't blame people when both sides encourage a "black or white" "us or them" mentality on all issues. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm a conservative republican. I support net neutrality. People like you are the problem.

Incorrect. 

The problem are the politicians (all of them). 

As was said in Catching Fire: "Remember who the enemy is!"

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You can't blame people when both sides encourage a "black or white" "us or them" mentality on all issues. 

I agree. That's why I tend to think that it's the entire government's fault, not just a certain party. The fact that the parties try to blame each other instead of trying to take the blame equally.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Starting the thread with 'Republicans are the problem as usual' is asking for a war.

You can ignore it like I and many others did and only reply to posts that are worthy of a reply.

I am reluctant to discuss politics on the net because people are stupid. 

People are stupid everywhere... not just the net. The problem comes when weak/insecure people get offended and worse... they think that's an argument.

As the first comment on the page says, they are all democrats. The republicans are the problem(as usual, unfortunately). Gotta keep making noise so people will relieze this is a problem and FCC needs to stop beating around the bush with bs and pull their balls out of their asses.

Life in the fast lane: reactions to the FCC's bungled net neutrality message

Where are you getting that republicans are the problem?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

What do you mean by that...?

Maybe i should specifically said Republican Politicians instead of Republicans, sorry to step on your toes. Most of the Republican party is fucking up and fucking things up as usual, Not to say that Democrats don't aswell.

Maybe i should specifically said Republican Politicians instead of Republicans, sorry to step on your toes. Most of the Republican party is fucking up and fucking things up as usual, Not to say that Democrats don't aswell.

Yeah, politicians suck. :/