Thread for ShortCircuit Product Suggestions

JonoT

I'd love to see a video on the thermal paste Fuze Ice Plus, it allways appears as a youtube add for me and, if it works it'd be a cool way to spread thermal compound. 

Here's the link: https://www.iceberg-thermal.com/product/consumer/thermal-grease/fuzeice-plus/

I'm sorry if i made any spelling mistakes, i'm not an English speaker.

Ryzen 7 5700G @ 4.2GHz All Core. Aorus Elite V2. 2x8Gb 3600MHz CL17. Nfortec Aegir X. Nfortec Nervia.

I saw Alex wearing an Edison Motors hat in the last SC, and it would be awesome for him to showcase Topsy!

I would love to see you guys unbox the Sennheiser momentum 4 headphones. I'm getting some for Christmas and would love to see what the unboxing experience is like.

Since ShortCircuit set is using Zephyrus M16 how come you have never reviewed that laptop? I really want to know your opinion on the both 12th gen as well as 13th gen version and its comparision. I'm using the i9 12th gen version of the same laptop (I think its the same model in the set too), but still need your opinion on it - kinda proud feeling to watch my laptop being reviewed. I got this laptop primarily focusing on performance + security, I couldn't find any other latest laptop that's packed with performance as well as containing windows hello fingerprint/facial recognition except for Zephyrus series.

PS: my issues with this laptop - it's fingerprint magnet, touchpad is oil magnet - for someone who have oily hands this is bad, one year since I brought this laptop the corners of the rubber chassis started to peel off - experience by me who always carry laptop everywhere in the Asus recommended backpack. All other laptop features are great and I'm happy. I'm surprised that the hinge is so sturdy that it bares all the angles and all the ways possible that I use the laptop 😅

Edited by Naveen Prashanth
Added my experience

MPOW Air Wireless Headphones, the version 2 w/ non-removable mic specifically. Costs like $50 and by far the best mic I've had for the price point. Too bad they never released an updated version.

I am looking forward to Short Circuit to review the Ayaneo KUN. If you guys compare and contrast the Kun with other handhelds with performance and battery backup. It can help me and others with what is suitable for an individual. It will also prevent wasting money. 

You can also make a video on ChimeraOS and other similar types of Linux distros.

Aya handheld: https://ayaneo.com/product/AYANEO-KUN.html
DIstro: https://chimeraos.org 

On 12/1/2023 at 10:15 AM, zombiekiller5072 said:

I would love to see you guys unbox the Sennheiser momentum 4 headphones. I'm getting some for Christmas and would love to see what the unboxing experience is like.

why tho? why not experience it yourself?

also, you might be a bit late for this one. depending on production timelines i don't think buying the product, writing/shooting/editing and then releasing the video before christmas would be feasible.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

I'd really like to see an artists' series of some sort, like reviewing drawing tablets (both screen and non-screen) from different makers like Huion, XP-Pen, Wacom, etc. It's really difficult to find "reviews" on them that aren't sponsored. I know you guys have done a couple of tablet things, but they seemed to be centered on ones with weird technology rather than general use. 

I'd love to see a quick once-over of the upcoming gulikit KK3 Max controller, if the features advertised stick it looks like an xbox elite controller contender/killer!

https://www.gulikit.com/productinfo/1130420.html

spacer.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Controller/comments/1887slt/gulikit_kk3_max_controller_details/

3rd party affiliate is saying sales will start near the end of December 2023.

ps. I'm totally not super duper invested in this because my personal xbox elite II controller bumper switches crapped out and made my controller useless........ 😐

Please review the Black Diamond 75 keyboard. It's modelled after a Lambo! It has headlights!

Fiio just released their new KB3 Hi-Fi Amp/DAC Keyboard combination.  They're not the first, as Drop did one already. 

SC could cover this as it seems fairly unique and inexpensive, making it a potential entry-level product for enthusiasts attempting to get into either keyboards or hi-fi audio - in this case, both at once!

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806059401850.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Y'all should do a product line comparison between all the tracking devices.

Life360 Tile VS Sony Xperia SmartTags VS Samsung Galaxy SmartTag VS Chipolo VS Apple AirTag VS Daioloes VS SpyTec VS Tracki VS Cartour VS Pebblebee

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, jetnoodles said:

There's already a shortcircuit on it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKOxrqJ294

Oh i'm sorry i don't know how i missed it! Thanks

I'm sorry if i made any spelling mistakes, i'm not an English speaker.

Ryzen 7 5700G @ 4.2GHz All Core. Aorus Elite V2. 2x8Gb 3600MHz CL17. Nfortec Aegir X. Nfortec Nervia.

Would love to see take have a look at the MOZA RACING R9 Wheel Base V2. It's considerably cheaper compared to the competition and would be interesting to look at the cheaper alternative 

My PC AMD Ryzen 3600, Vetroo V5, Nvidia 2060, Lian-Li LANCOOL II .

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys do some NAS unboxing and usage, more specific a flash NAS like Asustor Flashtor 6 (or 12). I would really like to see some videos about it.

nvm, I found the video on LTT 😄

RedMagic GM001S

5088 dimming zones miniLED display

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay