Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
On 5/12/2016 at 1:45 AM, wolfgang said:

Not many on there. Although for a PZ.IV it may be a lot.

I want to play tanks again. No free time.

Let me know when you do.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

On 9.5.2016 at 1:39 AM, Charger said:

The Sacred Star of Milos

Thank you for reminding me! 

I recall I was going to watch it but I kind of forgot :o

Watched trailer and yeah, haven't watched it yet. That Conquer of Shamballa I have watched.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Oh nvm. I think I may have dropped it because I read some reviews and stuff :$

Waiting for Boruto movie ;)

35 minutes ago, Typho said:

Waiting for Boruto movie ;)

I'm waiting for shippuden to end and another series to start. I don't care if its boruto or just later in life naruto but i do expect them to end up making something.

My First art i've done on my new tablet(not finished yet) not the best as i'm also still learning to draw

not sure if i should put a water mark on it but i did anyway lol

Girl-Mask-face-alignmenshowt.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

1 minute ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

My First art i've done on my new tablet(not finished yet) not the best as i'm also still learning to draw

Why would you? You should be glad if someone would like to use it, not paranoid :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

30 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

Not a bad start.

As for the watermark... no. First no one is going to steal it and second they are not hard to removed if someone wants to steal it. The best way to protect it would be to not post it  second best would probably to only post really low resolution copies of it.

I finally added a heat sink to the VRMs on my motherboard, the problem is that now something is hitting 127*C on the motherboard but I can't find any parts that are getting that hot... In CPUID it is simply listed as TMPIN1. I'm kind of scared to game on this, I'm not sure what's going to explode.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

On 4/26/2016 at 5:25 AM, valdyrgramr said:

Well, they call it the R7 M260DX which stands for dual graphics.  It is pretty much what you said.  The A10-7300's R6+an R5 M240 in dual mode.  Dual mode is Kaveri's hybrid crossfire.  And, I'll try it after I finish installing a ton of stuffs, like Diablo 2 and 3.

Actually, it's a M260DX and R6 in dual mode.  Oddly, the M240 and the M260DX in crimson share the same ID.  Weird. o.O  

This is the actual DX thing....

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/2639/radeon-r7-m260dx

Dual GPUs.PNG

Interesting to see a dedicated mobile AMD GPU much less one used in this way. 

Oh guys been a touch busy so if you need stuff or want to know stuff you'll have to @  me... 

9 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Doom on ultras with a 390.  Some blur on some images due to motion.

Reveal hidden contents

20160515130457_1.jpg20160515130937_1.jpg20160515131044_1.jpg20160515131048_1.jpg20160515131111_1.jpg20160515131149_1.jpg20160515131201_1.jpg20160515131214_1.jpg20160515131227_1.jpg20160515131258_1.jpg20160515131324_1.jpg20160515131328_1.jpg20160515131424_1.jpg20160515131449_1.jpg20160515131505_1.jpg20160515131618_1.jpg20160515131626_1.jpg20160515131629_1.jpg

im starting to get tempted to buy this game. but i bought way too many games at the moment haha 

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's pretty fun because with melee attacks you can rip off a demon's arm then beat them to death with it, or you can even just punch their head off and into pieces.  With berserk rage on you can rip their hearts clean out.  It ha some aspects of Doom and many other games to it, in a good way.  

pretty fun? that's badass. probably a good game to play when you're pissed off haha

seeing the gameplay it looks to be a good homage to DOOM as a franchise, which is good on id. 

On 5/7/2016 at 3:47 PM, MyInnerFred said:

@Charger Yo I'll set up a pm group sometime this week. Got some ideas, need to review em with you guys(Staff). 

@TheProfosist You still with us(Staff)? 

Finally fucking Phanteks is going to put that dam Phanteks ATX Evolv Tempered Glass version on the market... I can finally finish my build and proceed with other things...

Umm yeah just not around much. Rather busy with all the things. Hopefully desktop will be done sooner than later. 

10 minutes ago, TheProfosist said:

Umm yeah just not around much. Rather busy with all the things. Hopefully desktop will be done sooner than later. 

you bring up a damn good point...

@MyInnerFredwhere is this pm thread you have been talking about for 2 weeks lol

2 hours ago, Charger said:

you bring up a damn good point...

@MyInnerFredwhere is this pm thread you have been talking about for 2 weeks lol

I was actually typing it up on my ultrabook while I was at a cafe this evening but I took too long to get the tagging system to work properly... so by the time I was don't typing everything up the forums signed me out for inactivity.... -.-

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

5 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I was actually typing it up on my ultrabook while I was at a cafe this evening but I took too long to get the tagging system to work properly... so by the time I was don't typing everything up the forums signed me out for inactivity.... -.-

nice. Something this unreliable forum as forced me to do is type longer posts in a text editor and pulling it over just to post it to not lose work when  the forum inevitably doesnt work. That started when I would have the reply box of the old forum software just time out of the server when posting.

35 minutes ago, Charger said:

nice. Something this unreliable forum as forced me to do is type longer posts in a text editor and pulling it over just to post it to not lose work when  the forum inevitably doesnt work. That started when I would have the reply box of the old forum software just time out of the server when posting.

For some reason every time I'm about to make a new reply in a thread it'll have quotes from a early post appear automatically in the text editor box... I don't know why.

I have to delete it all before I can hit the quote button again to quote the person I actually want to.... 

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

For some reason every time I'm about to make a new reply in a thread it'll have quotes from a early post appear automatically in the text editor box... I don't know why.

I have to delete it all before I can hit the quote button again to quote the person I actually want to.... 

its trying to save things you have not submitting to help you but the problem is it also tends to save things you have submitted and is more of a problem than anything else 

17 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

What? The forum has issues?

eclipse-akane-iro-ni-somaru-saka-01-1024

Blarg

14 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

What? The forum has issues?

no no no... we just have issues with the forum working like shit. 

1 hour ago, Vlazzy said:

yugioh best anime ever

Good joke. +1

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb