Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I like anime; can I join the club?  :P

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

I like anime; can I join the club?   :P

Pm myinnerfred to ask to join.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Pm myinnerfred to ask to join.

okey thanks :D 

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

I keep hearing that it's a basic Hero's Journey story. Does it stack up to Garo's first anime in that regard, at least?

I've never seen it, but it is GC pretty basic. Solid 10.

10 out of 14 that is.

Goes through all the things you'd expect of kids setting up their own society and fighting against the big bad mean adults while MC saves (almost) everything. 

I don't remember it very much since I didn't find it very enjoyable, but not really appalling. 

The only good thing I can say is the closed it somewhat bravely, but still shounen and asspull as heck.

From this asspull they "solve" the issue of the plot and at the same time forcibly inject feels.

I'd say it's quite good if you're in need of something to watch while doing something else i.e. background noise anime that you look over at every now and then. Just don't focus too hard on it.

I think at least the animation was decent.

Error: 410

Charger tells me you haven't added my suggestions to the doc yet.   :angry: 

Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you.

Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.

Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette.

Endonline pour de boisette damballa!

Secoise entienne mais pois de morte.

Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!

Actually Charger is the one who has the power to add ppl to the docs, I can't. Charger was the one who added updates to the docs... now @INTER can as well. @Charger will have to give you the power to do that. 

I was going to get around to it, but always ended too busy.

The doc needs queue updating as well, can you do that charger? 

I like anime; can I join the club?   :P

Sure, let me eat dinner and prep stuff first. I just got home from work.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So im getting this random boot fail every now and then where my pc doesn't do anything, doesn't give me the chance to go to bios or anything and posts an error code of 66.

Looked for the code in my asrock manual and its saying its a chipset initialization failure though doesn't say what kind do you guys know what could be causing this. Its only happening at random times. like i can restart my pc 5 times and doesn't do it then it will once. wonder if my OC is doing it, though 4ghz should be pretty fine on my chip, maybe its the ram overclock from 2133 to 2667.

Edit: ive also had my chip oc'd to 4.6 but ram wasnt oc'd for that, only tried it for like 2 days since i wanted lower temps and all so i down clocked to 4ghz

And welcome to the club @PCgamer324

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Sure, let me eat dinner and prep stuff first. I just got home from work.

sounds great; sent you a PM :)

So im getting this random boot fail every now and then where my pc doesn't do anything, doesn't give me the chance to go to bios or anything and posts an error code of 66.

Looked for the code in my asrock manual and its saying its a chipset initialization failure though doesn't say what kind do you guys know what could be causing this. Its only happening at random times. like i can restart my pc 5 times and doesn't do it then it will once. wonder if my OC is doing it, though 4ghz should be pretty fine on my chip, maybe its the ram overclock from 2133 to 2667

Try playing with your chipset voltages a bit.

Note save profiles before you do this and screenshot before you change, because I still don't trust that shit anyway.

I know for some motherboards the chipset can often need voltage tweaks when running a taxing setup i.e. forcing mem controller to use all memory slots, high density, and high speed.

Welcome to X99 (and X79) club.

Looked for the code in my asrock manual and its saying its a chipset initialization failure though doesn't say what kind do you guys know what could be causing this. Its only happening at random times. like i can restart my pc 5 times and doesn't do it then it will once. wonder if my OC is doing it, though 4ghz should be pretty fine on my chip, maybe its the ram overclock from 2133 to 2667

Are you BLCK OCing?

omw.gif

Why is Homer wearing Flander's clothe?

Which episode is this? 

Try playing with your chipset voltages a bit.

Note save profiles before you do this and screenshot before you change, because I still don't trust that shit anyway.

I know for some motherboards the chipset can often need voltage tweaks when running a taxing setup i.e. forcing mem controller to use all memory slots, high density, and high speed.

Welcome to X99 (and X79) club.

hmm so you think it may be a voltage thing?

That may be possible because i am oc'd to 4ghz with 1.18 volts on the cpu, maybe ill go up to 1.2 or something along those lines

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

hmm so you think it may be a voltage thing?

That may be possible because i am oc'd to 4ghz with 1.18 volts on the cpu, maybe ill go up to 1.2 or something along those lines

no chipset voltage, not chip voltage.

vcore shouldn't solve your problem

maybe look at IMC voltage

but what the hell, try it anyway. I can't possibly fathom why a voltage bump on the CPU would fix that, but why not?

X99, amirite?

no chipset voltage, not chip voltage.

vcore shouldn't solve your problem

maybe look at IMC voltage

but what the hell, try it anyway. I can't possibly fathom why a voltage bump on the CPU would fix that, but try it anyway

X99, amirite?

well time to switch over to my phone since pc will be down a bit. maybe go back up to 4.2 or 4.4 while im at it.

yes x99. my 5820k rig

well time to switch over to my phone since pc will be down a bit. maybe go back up to 4.2 or 4.4 while im at it.

yes x99. my 5820k rig

leave the freq the same or stock until you fix it

consult @Vitalius because he may or may not have dealt with SOMETHING like this after the amount of times he's had to restart

or do what he did too, and nerf every option by like 20% underclock

you see @MyInnerFred this is why I steer you away from this but nobody listens to helping

you see @MyInnerFred this is why I steer you away from this but nobody listens to helping

steer away from X99 or ASUS or both?

I've officially decided my next PC will be the following:

• 1 Generation old (i.e. X79)- Screw this new stuff with it's new problems
  • Not ASUS
  • M-ITX (mah Fury X)
  • M2 SSD only 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

leave the freq the same or stock until you fix it

consult @Vitalius because he may or may not have dealt with SOMETHING like this after the amount of times he's had to restart

or do what he did too, and nerf every option by like 20% underclock

Well im sure the "worst advice ever" is playing its roll xD

I forget where and when because this was a loooong as time ago, but Inori went apeshit on someone and beat someone or some people up, and that was it. She just kinda decides to go wail on some girl for some reason I forget.

They could have made that something more but it didn't seem like they did.

Also adding in powers like you said later, including Inori's later introduced power of mood swing and ability to activate shit on her own.

overall trainwreck, but mildly enjoyable especially if you don't take it seriously

superkool hs kidz savin da whurld and themselvz, it's basically a setup for cheese and terrible writing.

Oh that. That was pretty close to the end. Last 5 eps maybe.

That honestly didn't stand out to me as much as some of the other glaring holes.

Inori's voice shattering the cancer crystals at the end of the first half and then later when all of her and MC's friends have the crystals her voice is apparently no longer relavent.

If I would have stopped at the end of the first half I would have probably given it a 7.5/10 but after that it was a total mess.

>10/14

I typically don't rate in equivalence to the troll scale but to each their own.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

steer away from X99 or ASUS or both?

I've officially decided my next PC will be the following:

• 1 Generation old (i.e. X79)- Screw this new stuff with it's new problems
  • Not ASUS
  • M-ITX (mah Fury X)
  • M2 SSD only 

Well, both truthfully. Though he has Asrock. 

@Opask It's possible I had an issue with many things but I've forgotten most of it lol.

All I know at this point is that I don't like it.

and 10/14 because it's basic.

@Vitalius yeah they were, but that was hella long time ago.

At the minimum I didn't get dicked around the one time I called up Asrock to ask for a new fan.

o god wai

ASUS' bastard child.

No, ASRock used to be part of ASUS. That's a thing.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have a ASUS Sabertooth P67 board. 

My X99 board which hasn't been used yet is a MSI X99A KRAIT

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have a ASUS Sabertooth P67 board. 

My X99 board which hasn't been used yet is a MSI X99A KRAIT

almost all of the X99 boards will have undocumented extra features. It's a given.

At the minimum pick the company that won't feel like pulling teeth when you have to deal with CS. Meaning Asus is automatically off the list.

Why is Homer wearing Flander's clothe?

Which episode is this?

Treehouse of Horror V in season 6, the one where he messes with time and gets sent to the "Re-ned-ucation Center"

o god waiASUS' bastard child.No, ASRock used to be part of ASUS. That's a thing.

Well ive had no problems... other than it fails to boot once every 5 or so times. (likely a oc problem)

On a side note. Why the hell is my cpu temp 50c at idle in the bios on a 280 rad h110i gtx cooler... hate this fucking cooler. Cant get a custom loop fast enough

Treehouse of Horror V in season 6, the one where he messes with time and gets sent to the "Re-ned-ucation Center"

Ahhhh  I remember now, the one with "The Shining" parody.

Loved watching old reruns of Treehouse of Horror. 

@valdyrgramr

You ready for the 2 feet of snow?