Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

For the first time since Charlotte, I'm going to try and watch airing serieses(?) as they come out. I'll stick with Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season and Boku dake ga Inai Machi for now and take it steady.

I started Akagami today; it's one of the only romance shows I've liked for a while.

p8OXt6t.jpg

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

sigh.... freenas is pissing me off lol. got it installed onto a usb, got the other drive configured to be storage and folder setup and shared and its visible on my network tab on my pc and click on it and get an error (network path not found)and cant access the folder lol its seriously trolling me atm. its like yeh you win then takes the trophy from me shortly after

EDIT:

YES VICTORY IT WORKS!!!

attachicon.gifNew Bitmap Image.jpg

Its a small victory but its a step in a right direction

Damn it, you reminded me that I need to set mine up. Make shares for movies, anime, etc. Add accounts for the family to access parts, then set up plex. Which I hope sounds a lot harder than it actually is, cause I pretty much know shit about server stuffs.

Don't know how SMART or any of that monitoring works either. Damn I'm behind. And to think I want to work with computers for a living. Absolute nub here.

Time to go be a better Netflix than Netflix. (They've had a crappy selection lately, though it has slowly been getting better)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

-snip-

dis gon b gud

xxxholic?

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Damn it, you reminded me that I need to set mine up. Make shares for movies, anime, etc. Add accounts for the family to access parts, then set up plex. Which I hope sounds a lot harder than it actually is, cause I pretty much know shit about server stuffs.

Haha yea i know absolutely nothing about this. and looking at some of the settings im like wha???

post-259091-0-81961200-1453415719.gif

Got everything setup but having to put a hold on the project because i need money for more HDDs so i can transfer my anime off my drives and place them in the nas as well. will lose data if i just place them in as is. also need a wireless internet card or something (idk if freenas even supports it)so i can move the server out of my room because my room is only so small and having a very high end gaming pc alone with a space heater amd server is destroying my room temp not to mention its loud af. cant drill a hole into the wall for an internet because there is no room next to mine. only kitchen and hallways. not going up or down either lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Don't plan in taking all my blurays with me to Korea (flights on the 16th) want to take some movies with me though, reckon 5tb should be enough for the movies I want to have a copy of. Anyone have any recommendations for 5tb drives or know anything about them? I stopped following them after 4tb. Are 5 and 6 safe to buy yet?

Edit: am I the only person who can't stand plex, I just hate how I'm stuck with one layout.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

you find so much good shit lol

still waiting in the next chapter of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai

what manga do you recommend like that? i think you were the one who recommended me that.... if not then what are some good titles that are pretty funny

I didn't, that was probably bash. He reads more manga than me, and I don't really read much comedy.

Voynich Hotel has some good quirky comedy.

majo no jikan has a few good laughs in there too, art quality isn't the best at times but I think it's decent enough. I noticed that the writer draws things crappy intentionally a few times though.

Nozaki-kun is gold as always

I think (heard) Hinamatsuri is good too.

xxxholic?

xxxholic.

Don't plan in taking all my blurays with me to Korea (flights on the 16th) want to take some movies with me though, reckon 5tb should be enough for the movies I want to have a copy of. Anyone have any recommendations for 5tb drives or know anything about them? I stopped following them after 4tb. Are 5 and 6 safe to buy yet?

Edit: am I the only person who can't stand plex, I just hate how I'm stuck with one layout.

...what do you mean "one layout"

Error: 410

I didn't, that was probably bash. He reads more manga than me, and I don't really read much comedy.

majo no jikan has a few good laughs in there too, art quality isn't the best at times but I think it's decent enough. I noticed that the writer draws things crappy intentionally a few times though.

ill look into those.

I just noticed that they removed the name list at the bottom of the page.... you cant see whos lurking anymore :'(

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

erased ep. 3

wow, i want someone to shoot that mother in the face. hire a hitman, hire an assassin to make it look like an "accident", just make her disappear. but at least the teacher knows about it...

also i'm seeing a lot of people making this show AOTS 

ill look into those.

I just noticed that they removed the name list at the bottom of the page.... you cant see whos lurking anymore :'(

yeah i noticed that too. now we'll no longer see if Google's lurking in this thread..

erased ep. 3

wow, i want someone to shoot that mother in the face. hire a hitman, hire an assassin to make it look like an "accident", just make her disappear. but at least the teacher knows about it...

Hes just as bad because he isn't doing anything about it whats telling a kid gonna do lol would totally beat her ass... no excuse for that

ill look into those.

Why!? Monsters!

Lets hope that's a bug or something

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Why!? Monsters!

Lets hope that's a bug or something

forum is in "performance mode"

for whatever reason, most likely.

also just loaded Erased to uTorrent RSS feed.

Should automagically download, load into Plex, and Plex should bump it to the front of queue every time a new episode comes out.

automation sure is nice.

also just loaded Erased to uTorrent RSS feed.

Should automagically download, load into Plex, and Plex should bump it to the front of queue every time a new episode comes out.

automation sure is nice.

............ lol, can regular utorrent do that xD

Haha yea i know absolutely nothing about this. and looking at some of the settings im like wha???

attachicon.gifConfused.gif

Got everything setup but having to put a hold on the project because i need money for more HDDs so i can transfer my anime off my drives and place them in the nas as well. will lose data if i just place them in as is. also need a wireless internet card or something (idk if freenas even supports it)so i can move the server out of my room because my room is only so small and having a very high end gaming pc alone with a space heater amd server is destroying my room temp not to mention its loud af. cant drill a hole into the wall for an internet because there is no room next to mine. only kitchen and hallways. not going up or down either lol

I have the drives I need (when I bought drives I bought more than I needed), so I just need to get things set up. First task, remembering my password/username. I have 5 usernames and 4 passwords that I switch between and not a single combination works, so I must have chosen a good one...

Not a clue. I've been told so many different things at this point that I pretty much just ignore them all. I've been told:

-High capacity drives are shit

-Odd numbered drives are shit (so 1/3/5tb drives)

-Drives with odd numbers of platters are shit

-Seagate is shit

-WD Greens are shit

-WD Blacks are shit except for their warranty

Pretty much the only ones I haven't been told are shit yet are the WD Red Pros, but those cost an arm and a leg. I have two 5TB seagate drives that I'm using right now. They haven't kicked the bucket or anything but I haven't been using them long.

Haven't used Plex yet, so I wouldn't know. I don't know how many programs will let you do what it does so easily though.

Don't want to take all your movies but want to take 5TB of them? Are you moving there/going to be there for an extended period of time?

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I think (heard) Hinamatsuri is good too.

xxxholic.

...what do you mean "one layout"

When I was using plex it was all a box art/poster kinda ui can't remember if it supported nfo files either.

Meanwhile my kodi ui has them all in a list form with posters to the left background art behind it and a synopsis. Maybe you can customise it to the same extent but when I last tried it I couldn't stand it. For a server I'm running ums and handling the transcoding on my server.

I could be completely wrong about this especially nowadays, I just don't have the time to tweak everything from scratch. Although once I get set up in the new digs I might do it since I'll have the upload speed to stream content remotely. (more importantly the download speed on the go)

Does plex support trakt?

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I have the drives I need (when I bought drives I bought more than I needed), so I just need to get things set up. First task, remembering my password/username. I have 5 usernames and 4 passwords that I switch between and not a single combination works, so I must have chosen a good one...

Not a clue. I've been told so many different things at this point that I pretty much just ignore them all. I've been told:

-High capacity drives are shit

-Odd numbered drives are shit (so 1/3/5tb drives)

-Drives with odd numbers of platters are shit

-Seagate is shit

-WD Greens are shit

-WD Blacks are shit except for their warranty

Pretty much the only ones I haven't been told are shit yet are the WD Red Pros, but those cost an arm and a leg. I have two 5TB seagate drives that I'm using right now. They haven't kicked the bucket or anything but I haven't been using them long.

Haven't used Plex yet, so I wouldn't know. I don't know how many programs will let you do what it does so easily though.

Don't want to take all your movies but want to take 5TB of them? Are you moving there/going to be there for an extended period of time?

Funny the only drive I've had fail on me was a wd blue so shit even my green was better.

Moving for a year or two which is why I can't be arsed shipping them all. I'll take the compact ones like alien anthology etc. Bringing individual boxes will just be too messy. I'd 4 or 5 boxes of blurays when we moved house the last time.

Ripping them to a drive is going to be much cheaper than shipping them all.

If the drives aren't great I won't bother but I'm just curious if it's worth the effort for how relatively cheap a 5tb drive is in my country.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

a3552a2832fe04f44a1c8842fda1f74b.jpg

sending this to all my vegetarian friends, i love messing with them.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When I was using plex it was all a box art/poster kinda ui can't remember if it supported nfo files either.

Meanwhile my kodi ui has them all in a list form with posters to the left background art behind it and a synopsis. Maybe you can customise it to the same extent but when I last tried it I couldn't stand it. For a server I'm running ums and handling the transcoding on my server.

I could be completely wrong about this especially nowadays, I just don't have the time to tweak everything from scratch. Although once I get set up in the new digs I might do it since I'll have the upload speed to stream content remotely. (more importantly the download speed on the go)

Does plex support trakt?

I mean Trakt's website has a Plex logo on it, so I assume it would. But Plex already tracks stuff so idk why bother.

pretty sure it's been able to do this for a long time

there's a good amount of customization. You can pick whatever library agents to choose metadata sources. 

oBQrZee.png

1vpUVyG.png

qdGJkwc.png

Fun fact, I'm a vegetarian.

Blasphemous I know.

fun fact I am too

-high five-

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Blasphemous I know.

bbb8845d23dc18eb60d610198ab03e38.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Can't figure out password. Decide to just reset Freenas. On reboot it just keeps repeating the same error over and over again. I cri errytiem

Funny the only drive I've had fail on me was a wd blue so shit even my green was better.

Moving for a year or two which is why I can't be arsed shipping them all. I'll take the compact ones like alien anthology etc. Bringing individual boxes will just be too messy. I'd 4 or 5 boxes of blurays when we moved house the last time.
Ripping them to a drive is going to be much cheaper than shipping them all.

If the drives aren't great I won't bother but I'm just curious if it's worth the effort for how relatively cheap a 5tb drive is in my country.

I have a 4TB drive that's been going strong for a while, so I'd think a 5 or 6 would be no problem at this point.

I'm out of stuff to do... I'm itching to try out Remix OS for a week, but I have no available machine to install it on... I have an old P4 HT laptop with no HDD (it's running DSL on a live CD)...

Blasphemous I know.

*vigorously suppresses Texan stereotype implanted by educational system and mass media*