Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Anybody interested in a blue 3DS XL? Can talk out the price.

:)

Now only if it wasn't region restricted...

Still waiting for that day when Nintendo stops with region-restricted consoles and games, which might never happen.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

way weaker imo(probably the wear of all the monogatari seasons other than hana- didn't like hanamonogatari at all lol). i dont really care for the sisters and thats basically what nisemonogatari is about. 1 ark is the bee and another is i cannot remember but its about the other sister

monogatari second season is best imo neko- isnt bad either imo but its been a while since i seen it so i may be getting it confused with another

ah fk. well its only 11 eps might as well finish it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Nise is kinda of meh , with a few good moments here and there, S2 is much better in my opinion. 

that's too bad but it's only 11 eps gona go all the way with it i guess

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The interesting aspect in addition was the ambiguously supernatural nature of the deduction powers of her people.

I liked that whole arc, which was why I watched it through. I agree with @BashZeStampeedo in that the majority of the mysteries are boring as all hell, but they are only there to show her power as one of the "Gray Wolves", and even Victorique says that Kazuya should "bring [her] something more difficult."

With the love side of things, I never got it as a sort of romanti because Kazuya is oblivious, like any stereotypical male lead; instead, i got a sort of family love message. The whole Cordelia and Victoriuque sub-plot was really understandable.

(This is the main reason behind their relationship, it will ruin the "romance" sub-plot for you)

Cordelia was separated from her daughter, Victorique, but gave her al pendant and told her she'd always proitect her aslong as Victorique kept on to it; but throughout the whole story, the only person really saving her was Kazuya, apart from the one time Victorique saved him and lost said pendant in the process; and at the end, he essentially replaced Cordelia by replacing the pendant and telling her the same thing.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

tfw anime infects your desktop

snip

i do that with my ohone wallpapers lol. adjust icons so they dont block your background xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

sigh.... freenas is pissing me off lol. got it installed onto a usb, got the other drive configured to be storage and folder setup and shared and its visible on my network tab on my pc and click on it and get an error (network path not found)and cant access the folder lol its seriously trolling me atm. its like yeh you win then takes the trophy from me shortly after

EDIT:

YES VICTORY IT WORKS!!!

post-259091-0-91782700-1453404487.jpg

Its a small victory but its a step in a right direction

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Troubles of Vitalius: Page 997

Time to disable Hibernation mode. I hate this mode. With a passion. Only useful for Laptops. :<

I have the same exact problems except with suspend. So when I have to hard shutdown I lose my session because it was in RAM and not on the Disk. I've gotten around the problem by leaving a video playing when I suspend so that when I wake it up the video playing lets the GPU know that it needs to start outputting to a monitor. When I forget to that though sometimes it still works and sometimes the gpu doesn't wake and I have to switch to another tty terminal, but sometimes that doesn't work either and I have to full shutdown.

I think it might be a bug or something with the Fury X. Cause its new.

tfw anime infects your desktop

AHHHHHH too many icons.

EDIT:

YES VICTORY IT WORKS!!!

attachicon.gifNew Bitmap Image.jpg

Its a small victory but its a step in a right direction

@That_Random_Guy

OK thats good I was going try help with that other error but I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

@That_Random_Guy

OK thats good I was going try help with that other error but I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on.

Im guessing it was some sort of bug with either my pc or the server since all i did was restart both and now its working perfectly.

got admin accounts setup as well as users and groups. all thats left is plugins really and add drives

Also about other drives. i noticed when i would add a drive to the nas i get a popup saying it deletes data on the drive. is there a way to add a drive that isn't empty without losing data?

Edit: not looking good since the format im using on the drives now is ntfs and ufs on the sever so it looks like i will have to move the data off then transfer the drive than put it back on. gonna take a while to do that

Now only if it wasn't region restricted...

Still waiting for that day when Nintendo stops with region-restricted consoles and games, which might never happen.

There is a way to make any 3DS region free. You just have to do one of the homebrew exploits. Super easy to do. I've even done it myself, but I lost it because I accidentally updated the firmware.

COMIC SANS

Shaft you sick f*cks I will never think of brushing my teeth in the same(normal) way again!

This is one weird ass anime...and I like that!(or do I?) 

Specs of my PC:

Shaft you sick f*cks I will never think of brushing my teeth in the same(normal) way again!

This is one weird ass anime...and I like that!(or do I?) 

Told you...

I like the icons.

None is too many.

75lytRk.jpg

Lol I jest its your desktop do what you want.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Told you...

twas all good though not like it's the most fkd up shit i've ever seen lol 

i gotta say im enjoying this anime :P

Specs of my PC:

way weaker imo(probably the weakest of all the monogatari seasons other than hana- didn't like hanamonogatari at all lol). i dont really care for the sisters and thats basically what nisemonogatari is about. 1 ark is the bee and another is i cannot remember but its about the other sister

monogatari second season is best imo neko- isnt bad either imo but its been a while since i seen it so i may be getting it confused with another

huh, weird

I'd probably put Nise above all of them, including bake.

they seemed to (IIRC) explore some interesting concepts in that one, specifically of authenticity

also the ED was fire

>having icons on your desktop

lol.

I don't put any effort into keeping it clean. right click > view > hide

Error: 410

Welp looks like i'm going to vanish found out Blade and Soul launched officially 
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/what-is-blade-and-soul/

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Welp looks like i'm going to vanish found out Blade and Soul launched officially 

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/what-is-blade-and-soul/

You are going to vanish in hour long queues :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

You are going to vanish in hour long queues :P

To give some numbers.

3k queue last night and 2.5k tonight. It can be different in the US server though.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

huh, weird

I'd probably put Nise above all of them, including bake.

they seemed to (IIRC) explore some interesting concepts in that one, specifically of authenticity

also the ED was fire

Not saying it was bad, but i just couldnt get into it. Thinking about it now,  the seasons that i like most consists most of the characters i like (neko, second season)for tsubasa and shinobu, and the ones i dont like consists of characters i hate ex. (owari, hana, nise etc)

Also my media server is setup for now. got a torrenting plugin installed, and i downloaded and am currently watching Erased off of my server without having to do anything on my pc, now if i could set it up to automatically download all the anime eps i want when they come out.

Media server project is stalled until i can get new hard drives so i can move my anime off my current pc

Not saying it was bad, but i just couldnt get into it. Thinking about it now,  the seasons that i like most consists most of the characters i like (neko, second season)for tsubasa and shinobu, and the ones i dont like consists of characters i hate ex. (owari, hana, nise etc)

Also my media server is setup for now. got a torrenting plugin installed, and i downloaded and am currently watching Erased off of my server without having to do anything on my pc, now if i could set it up to automatically download all the anime eps i want when they come out.

Media server project is stalled until i can get new hard drives so i can move my anime off my current pc

that can be done without much work, you can just use Vuze or uTorrent RSS plugins. I'm sure other torrent clients have that feature. Not sure if freenas does (it probably does)

you can also do that with scripts for mIRC (and maybe) Hexchat over IRC.

just hit my server for fun. 5 simultaneous streams working fine, with an underclock.

Error: 410

None is too many.

75lytRk.jpg

Lol I jest its your desktop do what you want.

I spy Touhou music from Tutti - Forest Library.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dis gon b gud

you find so much good shit lol

still waiting in the next chapter of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai

what manga do you recommend like that? i think you were the one who recommended me that.... if not then what are some good titles that are pretty funny