Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I have RPGs.

Hmmm, I might do some emulation and replay Dragon Quest 8 again in full 1080p glory. 

I really need to get working on this gag gift for my friend's wedding gift. Giving him $150 in one dollar coins so I'm going to make a box to hold them lol

You should make a paper-mache sculpture out of $1 bills. 

Hmmm, I might do some emulation and replay Dragon Quest 8 again in full 1080p glory. 

You should make a paper-mache sculpture out of $1 bills.

already have $150 in coins so no changing the plan now

already have $150 in coins so no changing the plan now

Is the box going to be a pirate chest?

Oh that. That was pretty close to the end. Last 5 eps maybe.

That honestly didn't stand out to me as much as some of the other glaring holes.

Inori's voice shattering the cancer crystals at the end of the first half and then later when all of her and MC's friends have the crystals her voice is apparently no longer relavent.

If I would have stopped at the end of the first half I would have probably given it a 7.5/10 but after that it was a total mess.

>10/14

I typically don't rate in equivalence to the troll scale but to each their own.

No no no. You don't understand. He's giving it a perfect score.

10/14 = 5/7

5 = 7

5/7 = 7/7

So a 10/14 is a perfect score.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

No no no. You don't understand. He's giving it a perfect score.

10/14 = 5/7

5 = 7

5/7 = 7/7

So a 10/14 is a perfect score.

oh jesus no, far from perfect

I can't really give it a rating because I've forgotten enough that I can practically say I've never seen it.

I meant basic, like in the slang/derogatory use.

10/14 pH is basic.

meanwhile science

http://i.imgur.com/wFjcauj.webm

this show was so totally shit

Error: 410

dwv0ag.gif

Soo uhhhh I've been out of the loop with anime what is worth taking a gander at for this current season?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

meanwhile science

So, thanks for reminding me of some other show.

... Something something magic, girls turn into fairy looking things, it's not WINX, Leader doesn't get power until like Season 3 and it ends up being Quintessence (life giving ability to inanimate objects), leader has pink hair while her mom has blue-ish hair, leader's dad is a douche with money, other 4 members have fire, water, earth, and air stereotypical powas, the final episode is <something> Zenith and they fight a mega snake dude.

... wat am i thinking of

Edit: Found it with the Zenith bit...

W.I.T.C.H._characters_in_TV_series.jpg

Apparently W.I.T.C.H. has a comic book. Interesting.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Soo uhhhh I've been out of the loop with anime what is worth taking a gander at for this current season?

Erased, gate(probably) thats all i can recomment atm. Also nice ano natsu de matteru gif. Been a min since i ssen that show

Also dropped all oc settings an running everything stock and rebooted like 30 times and no problem. Reapplied 4ghz oc at 1.18 and reboted 10 or so times and no problem so im assuming it has something to do with my ram oc, or my pc is fucking with me lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

One of the worst days of work I've ever had, I'm so thankful that it's over...

@Vitalius man driving that far for $48 sounds painful, did they state what they needed before you headed out?

That doctor of economics was pretty nice though. It's good that your familiar with Mac os's, I'd be stumped. I don't know if I would even try, taken apart many laptops and desktops to fix them and whatnot but if I'm given a apple device I usually give up unless I'm getting paid.

Speaking of economics.... Today was a real bad day. The dow is below where it was at the beginning of 2014 now. NVDA is still green but my BAC position got hit by bear paw.

Lol... No eta on the replacement? This is surprising, EVGA is well known for their good customer support. They've always done well for my problems.

Well I did get an update. Kinda.

Your Question:

Is it possible to be repaired? Or would the cost be more than the value of the card?
Your Answer:

Hello,

Sorry about that I was looking at your other video card that was RMA. What i'm gonna for you is I will contact the RMA department with the status updated on this out of warranty repair. Once I have some information you will be contacted directly from us.

I really need to get working on this gag gift for my friend's wedding gift. Giving him $150 in one dollar coins so I'm going to make a box to hold them lol

gPBYsVD.jpg

Blarg

I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

Erased and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu are the two that are best-regarded. Active Raid, Dagashikashi, Grimgar, Dimension W, and KonoSuba all have some fans, but it's an outside chance whether anyone specific will like them. The rest are much more niche as far as I can tell. For the short-episode series, Sekkou Boys, Galko-chan and Teekyuu seem like the most promising ones (for good or ill). Sequels are up to you as usual.

... Something something magic, girls turn into fairy looking things, it's not WINX, Leader doesn't get power until like Season 3 and it ends up being Quintessence (life giving ability to inanimate objects), leader has pink hair while her mom has blue-ish hair, leader's dad is a douche with money, other 4 members have fire, water, earth, and air stereotypical powas, the final episode is <something> Zenith and they fight a mega snake dude.

... wat am i thinking of

certainly you're not implying that you're going to go watch this?

certainly you're not implying that you're going to go watch this?

wat?

I've seen all of Totally Spies and W.I.T.C.H. Never knew W.I.T.C.H. had a comic book tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Is the box going to be a pirate chest?

if I had more time maybe but I only have 2 days to make it since the wedding is this Saturday it is kind of a last minute idea lol

Well I did get an update. Kinda.

gPBYsVD.jpg
that really would not take me that long to open. Also If I did that I would put a bottle of johnnie walker blue label in it lol

just realized that those evga mhz rpm gauge stickers , some of em that have the numbers , go up to 1337 ..... 1337 LEET OMG IT MEANS LEET 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

oh jesus no, far from perfect

I can't really give it a rating because I've forgotten enough that I can practically say I've never seen it.

I meant basic, like in the slang/derogatory use.

10/14 pH is basic.

meanwhile science

-snip-

I know, just making a joke about that facebook thing someone posted a while back where a guy scored something 5/7 and said he gave it a perfect score.

Is it only at 10 that things become basic? I thought it was anything above 7.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

... wat am i thinking of

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

I remember reading the comics at a friends place because it was so boring there, I think that's one of the reasons I can lose myself In comics/Mangas, good or bad.

With that said I remember it wasn't that bad, had a "slice of life" feel to it and unlike the other similar crap it was the only "good" one.

Didn't care much about the magical part of it.

Also really liked the art style.

I know, just making a joke about that facebook thing someone posted a while back where a guy scored something 5/7 and said he gave it a perfect score.

Is it only at 10 that things become basic? I thought it was anything above 7.

technically yes above 7, though most people use the scale relatively when speaking (i.e. slightly basic)

10/14 sounded nicer than 14/14 because it's not unbearably bad and I could call it a "solid 10"

tfw I have homework to do but blew 30 minutes picking posters and artwork on Plex.

ffs

technically yes above 7, though most people use the scale relatively when speaking (i.e. slightly basic)

10/14 sounded nicer than 14/14 because it's not unbearably bad and I could call it a "solid 10"

tfw I have homework to do but blew 30 minutes picking posters and artwork on Plex.

ffs

Ha, I start school next monday, but it might get closed due to the shitstorm of snow. 

Ha, I start school next monday, but it might get closed due to the shitstorm of snow. 

i want more snow 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

what the hell is this

Looks to be myanimelist

it's a website that gives anime recommendations and information, including ratings on a sale of 5 to 10.

seems to be a slight bug, someone gave One Piece of a 4.

otherwise nothing unusual here

Was Birdy always fan-servicey? I don't think it was..

These posters on Plex are kinda risque