Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

good old imgur always having interesting images before and after

Last one was completely unnecessary :'(

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Last one was completely unnecessary :'(

What its not to soon anymore lol been like 6 years lol. Even alchemy coundnt save her

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

What its still not to soon lol been like 6 years lol. Even alchemy coundnt save her

I was being dramatic :P

Alchemy could have saved her, they just didn't have the knowledge.

Alchemy could have saved her, they just didn't have the knowledge.

Would have been interesting to see the "equivalent exchange" necessary to pull that one off.

Would have been interesting to see the "equivalent exchange" necessary to pull that one off.

Yep, exactly my thoughts

The one time darkyoshi and I took a stupid thread seriously.  It's about tech gangsta rap

This is what we have so far!

Gangasta rap?  xD  Even op isn't even close to that.

He'd have to be from the streets of Baltimore like me, expelled twice for talking about technology.

From Hitman to Yusuke-man

Boy, you can't fuck with me!

Close friends with ex-pagans and ex-hell's angels.

Both impressed by CPUs to my GPUs

This is why this thread will be locked, what!

Amd are red

intel are blue

this thread is useless

and will be locked with mod glue

Act a fool, ESD Safe blower was the tool!

sick rhymes yo!  xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Which Monogatari should I watch next if I watched Bakemonogatari?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Nisemonogatari

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Nisemonogatari

does it follow right after the events of Bakemonogatari or are none of em really connected?(about different stories entirely?) Also is Senjougahara in it?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

does it follow right after the events of Bakemonogatari or are none of em really connected?(about different stories entirely?) Also is Senjougahara in it?

Here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monogatari_episodes

They aren't super connected from what I remember but they do mention the other ones. IIRC Senjougahara doesn't really appear much in nise and doesn't appear at all in neko. I haven't continued after that yet so not sure what Monogatari Second Season is like.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

They aren't super connected from what I remember but they do mention the other ones. IIRC Senjougahara doesn't really appear much in nise and doesn't appear at all in neko. I haven't continued after that yet so not sure what Monogatari Second Season is like.

Second season if I recall is just Bake from the girls perspective. Or is that a different one?

hope this diagram helps

4uuM2Ll.jpg

Second season if I recall is just Bake from the girls perspective. Or is that a different one?

fuck if anyone knows anymore

they're all so long and with so little going on and so many of them that literally nobody will know unless they consult google or recently saw it.

Error: 410

here you go

Its a big pic so i'm putting it in a spoiler

post-259091-0-40295000-1453323906_thumb.

Now do it for saint seiya.

lol never seen it so idk

fuck if anyone knows anymore

they're all so long and with so little going on and so many of them that literally nobody will know unless they consult google or recently saw it.

Hmph. Sounds like we've got a non-fanboy over here...

here you go

Its a big pic so i'm putting it in a spoiler

attachicon.gifMonogatari series order.jpg

hope this diagram helps

4uuM2Ll.jpg

thanks a lot guys

Specs of my PC:

The Adventures of Vitalius; Page 1

Had to drive 2 hours & 47 minutes (160+ miles) to cover a job that was basically listed as "teach someone how to use Windows for 1 hour" which paid $48. So I drove over 320 miles and spent about 5 hours driving... for $48. Plus I spent 2 hours there. 

Met a Doctor of Economics. Apparently is an expert witness and was involved as one in the 2nd largest Patent infringement case, ever. 

Apparently, he's had 7 different appointments, all with no-shows from the company who was handling the area. Now it was my turn.

Dude is cool. Has a Mac (not Windows, as the order listed), and wants his scanner to scan to PDF by default instead of JPG. ... As opposed to "a 1 hour tutorial".

Spend an hour trying to figure out why Epson wouldn't have the option to set their scanner to default settings on the Printer itself. Eventually set the Doctor up with scanning from his Mac using Image Capture (because apparently the default scanner application on Mac don't allow default settings and default to JPG too, even though it looks identical to Image Capture).

Doctor asks if he can adopt me because of my excellent customer service. Apparently, I don't speak down to customers and treat them like idiots or try and impress them with how fast I do things on a computer. Good feedback from users is nice sometimes.

I am a "wealth/well (not sure which he said) of information" apparently.

Before I leave, Doctor asks me if I think a 3ft USB extender would be enough for his desk because his Logitech Mac specific keyboard (has the Command key instead of Windows Super key) doesn't have a Caps Lock or Num Lock indicator and requires software for the Mac which doesn't work (I installed it twice) to display an on-screen notification that Caps Lock is on. 

It's either $2 for CapSee (literally what Logitech's software won't do for some stupid reason) from Mac's App store, or a new keyboard. He ops for a new keyboard.

Before leaving, he asks if I can build his wife a computer and teach her how to use it. 10/10, sure. I live for 5 hours of driving for a job when the customers are cool like this.

/End of Page 1

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Sent in my evga 770 2 weeks ago for repair. Have not heard anything so I decided to check in.

Your Question:

I am wondering if this card has arrived and if it has been looked at?

Your Answer:

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, I did checks the records on the testing on this video card. They have found out it has failed out system testing. I'm not sure if that was the answer you were looking for. Please if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Regards,

EVGA

Ummm... Thats why I sent it in.

Blarg

The Adventures of Vitalius; Page 1

Had to drive 2 hours & 47 minutes (160+ miles) to cover a job that was basically listed as "teach someone how to use Windows for 1 hour" which paid $48. So I drove over 320 miles and spent about 5 hours driving... for $48. Plus I spent 2 hours there. 

Doctor asks if he can adopt me because of my excellent customer service. Apparently, I don't speak down to customers and treat them like idiots or try and impress them with how fast I do things on a computer. Good feedback from users is nice sometimes.

from the way I have to interact with stuff that belongs to my fam, it already sounds like you're more or less a meal short of being adopted

key difference here is that after they told me it was a Mac I'd probably shrug and apologize then skip to raiding the fridge and seeing myself out.

Sent in my evga 770 2 weeks ago for repair. Have not heard anything so I decided to check in.

Lol

"so uh, can I get a working one back or nah?"

@TheProfosist I had Asus refuse to issue an RMA because two confirmed working crossfire setups wouldn't function properly on a board. They insisted that it was the graphics cards.

Sounds like ASUS telling me that code 00 means the system is fine when it won't get past the CPU POST and restarts are 3 seconds or less.

Their support has also told me SLI was broken when I had issues with my PB278Q and SLI 670's. Nope can't just be the monitor flickering first conclusion immediately is SLI is broken.

(BTW SLI kinda is broken on multimonitor non-surround setups as I found later. )

Well I finished guilty crown.
I honestly liked the first half, like quite a lot. To the point where I would probably recommend the first half to the right person. But much like how I would recommend the first half of sword art online you would feel the need to continue into the second half where your feelings about the first half will probably be ruined. I think the second half of SAO was worse but the second half of this was also pretty bad.

The whole time the second half felt like most of the characters were having a race to see who could be the edgiest of them all. And then we have to mix in a total mess of a plot with more holes then a chain link fence. Also there was plenty of generic shounen elements as well. I had a nice giggle when

MC gained the ability to take on the weight and pain of others and use it to improve his power level.

It wasn't all bad though. The soundtrack was fantastic and the artwork was pretty great as well. If only it didn't have those other issues.

@helping

Feel free to enlighten me on the plot (w)hole you were talking about. Because there were more then just a few.

Maybe you are talking about how:

Gai was killed and then waited 15secs before pressing 'x' to respawn.
that was one of many things that seemed to get ignored.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Well I finished guilty crown.

I honestly liked the first half, like quite a lot. To the point where I would probably recommend the first half to the right person. But much like how I would recommend the first half of sword art online you would feel the need to continue into the second half where your feelings about the first half will probably be ruined. I think the second half of SAO was worse but the second half of this was also pretty bad.

The whole time the second half felt like most of the characters were having a race to see who could be the edgiest of them all. And then we have to mix in a total mess of a plot with more holes then a chain link fence. Also there was plenty of generic shounen elements as well. I had a nice giggle when

MC gained the ability to take on the weight and pain of others and use it to improve his power level.

It wasn't all bad though. The soundtrack was fantastic and the artwork was pretty great as well. If only it didn't have those other issues.

@helping

Feel free to enlighten me on the plot (w)hole you were talking about. Because there were more then just a few.

Maybe you are talking about how:

Gai was killed and then waited 15secs before pressing 'x' to respawn.
that was one of many things that seemed to get ignored.

I forget where and when because this was a loooong as time ago, but Inori went apeshit on someone and beat someone or some people up, and that was it. She just kinda decides to go wail on some girl for some reason I forget.

They could have made that something more but it didn't seem like they did.

Also adding in powers like you said later, including Inori's later introduced power of mood swing and ability to activate shit on her own.

overall trainwreck, but mildly enjoyable especially if you don't take it seriously

superkool hs kidz savin da whurld and themselvz, it's basically a setup for cheese and terrible writing.

Concrete Revolutio seemed to go kinda like bloodbattle blockade front

1st ep was kinda boring and a lot of "what is that, who are you and why are you doing that, when is everything, why everything, wtf is happening"

ep2 picked it up a bit

overall trainwreck, but mildly enjoyable especially if you don't take it seriously

I keep hearing that it's a basic Hero's Journey story. Does it stack up to Garo's first anime in that regard, at least?

One of the worst days of work I've ever had, I'm so thankful that it's over...

@Vitalius man driving that far for $48 sounds painful, did they state what they needed before you headed out?

That doctor of economics was pretty nice though. It's good that your familiar with Mac os's, I'd be stumped. I don't know if I would even try, taken apart many laptops and desktops to fix them and whatnot but if I'm given a apple device I usually give up unless I'm getting paid.

Speaking of economics.... Today was a real bad day. The dow is below where it was at the beginning of 2014 now. NVDA is still green but my BAC position got hit by bear paw.

Lol... No eta on the replacement? This is surprising, EVGA is well known for their good customer support. They've always done well for my problems.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^