Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

12410517_992760137464099_602925132444363

nico nico KILL MEE

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

my mother threw the dakimakura out, it lived a long beautiful 2 weeks. smelt like cherries

Who am I supposed side with?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

:S

What kind of pictures? lol... you know how it looks like.

The bag in action! Lol.

Whatever haha.

They sent me the field pouch but forgot the bag, I had to contact them. Got the bag on Christmas eve. Good stuff

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Who am I supposed side with?

tbh i dont even know but this kinda stuff tends to end with heatsinks getting thrown around at people if history is anything to go by. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Gigguk is hilarious

Gigguk is diet Demolition D+

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

i should point this out, but in most sites code boxes are collapsible like spoiler boxes are...not sure why it isn't here

If topwargamers experience is anything to go buy thats too high tech for this forum.

Same thing with embedding the whole picture instead of just a thumbnail that expands and loads the full resolution when you click on it.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

i should point this out, but in most sites code boxes are collapsible like spoiler boxes are...not sure why it isn't here

no idea, let's ask: @Cat :^)

If topwargamers experience is anything to go buy thats too high tech for this forum.

Same thing with embedding the whole picture instead of just a thumbnail that expands and loads the full resolution when you click on it.

wat do you mean regarding embedding the whole picture?

If I upload a 4K picture, I don't want it expanding the forum to where I can't read anything because several lines of text with no line breaks that used to auto-format into a paragraph is now one very very long line. 

Clicking the image to show the full resolution is better imo. But yeah, not sure what you mean. What does LTT do vs what you would want it to do, and why?

When I click images now, it opens them in some overlay window that lets me look at the image in it's full resolution, but doesn't let me do other things (like scroll down the page) without exitting it. 

I'd rather they be the latter of what you said (thumbnail that expands when clicked). 

Is that what you meant).

my mother threw the dakimakura out, it lived a long beautiful 2 weeks. smelt like cherries

So your mother is a fan of throwing away money... :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

what a waste...

at least it didn't smell of squid... *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

Well Tsubasa if finally finished, (hardware wise) Just installed the 980ti, Now its time for the looks

Shitty Note 3 Camera FTW lol

post-259091-0-93094200-1451501703_thumb.post-259091-0-48758300-1451501708_thumb.post-259091-0-74751400-1451501711_thumb.post-259091-0-18797700-1451501715_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

no idea, let's ask: @Cat :^)

wat do you mean regarding embedding the whole picture?

If I upload a 4K picture, I don't want it expanding the forum to where I can't read anything because several lines of text with no line breaks that used to auto-format into a paragraph is now one very very long line. 

Clicking the image to show the full resolution is better imo. But yeah, not sure what you mean. What does LTT do vs what you would want it to do, and why?

When I click images now, it opens them in some overlay window that lets me look at the image in it's full resolution, but doesn't let me do other things (like scroll down the page) without exitting it. 

I'd rather they be the latter of what you said (thumbnail that expands when clicked). 

Is that what you meant).

What I mean is that it shrinks it only enough to fit in the margins but still loads the full resolution instead of just a smaller resolution thumbnail.

So say you are me with crappy third world internet and the current page has a load of high resolution pics. The page takes forever to load because its loading the full resolution of all those images. As opposed to reddit on 4chan or wherever where you just scroll down the page and its all thumbnails until you see a pic you actually want to look at and click the thumbnail which then loads a new tab wtih the full resolution or (on 4chan) expands the image to the full resolution loading it at the same time.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Heh, it sounds like "pisa". It basically means "fuck" in my native language.
tumblr_lp6tnsq1Vi1qmpg90o1_500.gif

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

@linuxfan66 data caps just period shouldn't exist as its not a finite resource.

How dare she! Why did she take offense to it. What were you going to it?

This is what I do manually with my server. Photobucket automatically did this for me when I used it.

What I mean is that it shrinks it only enough to fit in the margins but still loads the full resolution instead of just a smaller resolution thumbnail.

So say you are me with crappy third world internet and the current page has a load of high resolution pics. The page takes forever to load because its loading the full resolution of all those images. As opposed to reddit on 4chan or wherever where you just scroll down the page and its all thumbnails until you see a pic you actually want to look at and click the thumbnail which then loads a new tab wtih the full resolution or (on 4chan) expands the image to the full resolution loading it at the same time.

This would require all pictures to be on LTT I would think and that would be quite a bit of storage.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Fd1Bj/

so cool

This is what I do manually with my server. Photobucket automatically did this for me when I used it.

This would require all pictures to be on LTT I would think and that would be quite a bit of storage.

... what do you mean? You had two copies of everything, one for thumbnail and one for full res?

... but Reddit doesn't store every image.

What I would do: Have LTT take the image -> make a thumbnail -> only store the thumbnail on LTT. When you click the thumbnail, it loads the full res from the website.

Should be simple and not much storage (imo). A bunch of thumbnail size images can't take that up that much space, even for an entire forum (again imo).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm not so sure it would though. Look at the reddit enhancement suite addon. It allows you to expand the image in post even though its not hosted on reddit's servers.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm not so sure it would though. Look at the reddit enhancement suite addon. It allows you to expand the image in post even though its not hosted on reddit's servers.

Yeah. I'm not sure how they'd do it. Like... Maybe having a bit of code that essentially takes the image found in the link and only displays a smaller resolution of it. But then how does it do that without downloading the full image? 

Like, I know I've wondered about that before. When an image loads, it looks like it's in a lower resolution and it suddenly or slowly gets better. i.e. goes from pixel art to it's actual resolution. 

Is it doing that? Just ... preventing it from switching to full resolution til you click it while making it's display dimensions smaller until you do? ... but then it's still downloading the whole thing. 

Maybe it's a Javascript thing. idk. coding magic.

So, I tried cloning my home Windows 10 install to USB via the WinToUSB software. This time, it isn't working. When I try and boot from it, it fails with the Win10 BSOD and the error "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DRIVE". 

I'm thinking the clone is too big (30GB) to do what it needs to, so I may try it again with a smaller install (gonna have to move a lot of data on my PC to my server temporarily). 

I'll test Two Worlds II & Valkyria Chronicles with the Black Screen/Monitor Dying issue I'm having on AMD. Then time to drop back to driver 15.7.1

† Christian Member †

Shitty Note 3 Camera FTW lol

It's not the camera that's the problem, the problem is the shooter; using a phone camera in low-light conditions (as indoors are commonly classified as).

beloved_strongest_daughter_by_socialgeek

For all of your office warfare needs! :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It's not the camera that's the problem, the problem is the shooter; using a phone camera in low-light conditions (as indoors are commonly classified as).

I plead the filth lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

snipppppp

For all of your office warfare needs! :lol:

ive taken some good low light pictures with an iphone 6+ camera before lol (granted i was controlling the iso and aperture and what not manually  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Good drive for the new Plex server? Anything better around a similar price point that you guys would recommend?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EHBERSE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

a7f28ba097.jpg

I'd buy HGST NAS 4tb drives instead.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How dare she! Why did she take offense to it. What were you going to it?

do you want the part before or after the tentacles.

Listen if you care.