Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

did you look at korean monitors? i remember wendell from tek syndicate looked at a couple of them 

amh a399u ? they outa stock where ever ive looked 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

amh a399u ? they outa stock where ever ive looked 

yea just looked up the video and i cant find it online to buy though

ebay has it but i dont buy expensive things off ebay lol

Edited by That_Random_Guy

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I was debating 3 monitors, but i couldn't find 3 decent 1440p monitors with small bezels and a decent refresh rate for around the same amount.

I have no desire to use them in eyefinity / surround so bezel size isn't some thing that I really care about.

yea just looked up the video and i cant find it online to buy though

ebay has it but i dont buy expensive things off ebay lol

they dont ship em to canada (where i live) and their actually not a bad price ... wish i could find something at that price here .... 

i dont buy off eBay either 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

probs half life 2; or cs.

So, do you know what your liver's issue is? 

Does it take a long time to filter, so things stay in your blood longer than the normal person's?

Does it filter at a normal pace, but gets absolutely destroyed when it has to deal with too much at once (i.e. pain/damage to it)?

Is it's problem just alcohol, or just anything that's moderately intensive (i.e. requires work on it's part) to remove?

Just curious. If your problem is the first one, you can take lower dosage and it will last longer but at detriment for you. If your problem is the second one, same thing basically, but affecting you in a different way. The first one, at least the drugs last longer, but the second one, same duration as a normal person, but same pain as the first one.

Note that one reason humanity's usage of drugs is bad is that our bodies filter the drugs out of our system and we pee it out. Like, we take large amounts of drugs even though our bodies only use a small percentage, because we have to take that large amount to have our bodies use the amount we need. Then the excess is peed out.

So, if you take ibprofen, and you pee later, that pee will have ibprofen in it. Just less because your body used a (relatively small) amount of it. 

So humans contaminate their environment with drugs when they urinate after taking them. Of course super diluted & filtered thanks to the soil & such.

Filters at a normal pace but really fucks me up when it has to deal with more than it's usual workload. The pain is noticeable, and quite bothersome. 

For example I ate a whole bunch of chocolates at work on Christmas Eve and later found out that the those were liquor candy.... man oh man my chest hurt after that lol.

Well just found the next thing thats gonna empty my wallet xD

40inch 4k 60hz monitor 

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BDM4065UC-Resolution-Speakers-DisplayPort/dp/B00SCX78JS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451435936&sr=8-1&keywords=Philips+BDM4065UC

@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName I never got into WoT or Warships, maybe ill give it another try sometime.

Gonna win an award for most times editing a single post xD

Screen is too big for desk use, and pixel density is probably no bueno..... =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I seem to recall wendell saying that a 40 inch 4k is about the same pixel density as a normal 1080p monitor (or something like that)

they dont ship em to canada (where i live) and their actually not a bad price ... wish i could find something at that price here .... 

i dont buy off eBay either 

They ship them to canada. I've got monitors from them.

Use dream-seller or green-sum. (my preference is dream-seller)

They shipped via UPS so they should go anywhere. I live on an acreage and it was still to my door.

I seem to recall wendell saying that a 40 inch 4k is about the same pixel density as a normal 1080p monitor (or something like that)

They had the same density as 27" 1440p monitors. Which IMO is pretty much perfect.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Filters at a normal pace but really fucks me up when it has to deal with more than it's usual workload. The pain is noticeable, and quite bothersome. 

For example I ate a whole bunch of chocolates at work on Christmas Eve and later found out that the those were liquor candy.... man oh man my chest hurt after that lol.

pixel density is the same as a 1080p monitor more or less and i already use a 40 inch monitor so it wouldn't be anything new to me

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Continuing my Hyouka hype.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaztkP5-uYo

still haven't seen hyouka.... Don't tell Fred >_> he'll make me watch it all at once probably lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm not gonna lie.

I enjoyed this more than I expected to.

https://youtu.be/f0eHors2npc?t=1m44s

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

still haven't seen hyouka.... Don't tell Fred >_> he'll make me watch it all at once probably lol

Fred is going to ensure you burn.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Fred is going to ensure you burn.

oh noes!

post-121932-0-24709500-1451445388.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

AHHHHHHH 

time to run ! 

post-121932-0-12341800-1451446609.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

You better not pout, ya better not cry, Fred is gunna kill you tonight!  He sees you as you're sleeping!  He rubs his knife against his face as he plans for your demise!  Oh!  Fred will murder you tonight!

except you cant kill whats already dead heuheuehue

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's always a good thing when your $700 GPU goes in the opposite direction as where you live lol. Wonder why they choose usps when i requested 2 day shipping. This is why USPS is failing. Literately could have driven to the starting point in like an hour but now its like 3-4 hours away. I pray its gonna be here tomorrow like it was supposed to.

post-259091-0-41075200-1451448266_thumb.

What a coincidence, I'm finally managing to finish Hyouka, and 17 eps in they're finally getting somewhere close to being worthy of the hype the series gets.

What a coincidence, I'm finally managing to finish Hyouka, and 17 eps in they're finally getting somewhere close to being worthy of the hype the series gets.

i never really got into the second half of it. I loved the Hyouka "Ice Cream" story though.

excuse me for not being paranoid and ok with this.

The only people who should consider this an issue is anyone does privacy critical work say the us president and journalists. and there is easy and sensible ways around it for journalists...*cough*encrypted containers*cough*

i'd rather have the benefit of having a way of getting in an emergency...i already have a huge amount of data on one drive

That's probably one of the worst defenses you can use, next to "if you do nothing wrong then there's nothing to hide from Big Brother"

Advanced modern society is built on a system of compromise. You give up rights and freedoms (such as privacy and security) in exchange for protection and safety. That is not natural state but striking a balance is what maintains quality of life and social function. This specific exchange is so goddamn off the charts as "anti-pareto." Compare what you gain to what you lose. It doesn't matter if you feel paranoid or anxious, it flat out doesn't make sense from a pure logic perspective.

Let's make some extensions to this. Giving your local PD a copy of everyone's house key magically makes everyone safer (yep no problems with that one). However, if we all wore handcuffs when we went outside people would be certainly safer walking the streets. 

I can't imagine you thinking either of those scenarios make sense.

i take it on a case by case basis. Your boss can't and shouldn't require access/use to your Facebook/blog/whatever when making decisions if they are in no way relevant to your work(what i did while drunk one weekend, wet t-shirt competition photos, etc).

Similarly online advertising should be banned tracking to due to lack of disclosure and being everywhere.

ms backing up your encryption key in case something goes wrong in login system you voluntarily started using I'm ok with.

Isles running hidden censor that dont clearly disclose what they do also bothers me.

To put it humorously: if a lady is chasing me around with a leather whip, i better have agreed to it knowingly....

Yeah, no. This kind of thing doesn't work case by case, it's all or nothing.

If MS has your key that's an additional joint on a pipe with a potential to leak.

that also means your government instantly has access to YOUR encryption keys

It doesn't matter how safe you think you are from the NSA, you're in Australia. You guys have it just as bad, if not worse than us.

What it sounds like you're suggesting is that it's Ok for certain people to have access to your encryption. And it is Ok for certain people (aside from yourself) to have access to your encryption.. in a perfect ideal world. A perfect ideal world which we don't have.

MS having your encryption key is them pissing all over the feature. What's the actual point in having the bloody feature if it's able to be compromised?

I'm not sure I understand your metaphor.

Furthermore Microsoft doesn't ask you to do this. It does it, then you opt out. That's a critical flaw. That's a HUGE blow to how useful the encryption is.

You also have to just kinda take their word on it that it's "gone forever" after you delete it, lmao.

Kinda like how all my AshleyMadison account information was "gone forever" after I paid them to delete it.

Just so we're on the same page, I'm sure we're all well aware that this isn't just a nice new convenient feature Microsoft rolled out because they love their customers so much and people that encrypt things always go "oops xD dropped me key on the street"

Error: 410

So... my monitor is cutting out (along with audio through it) when trying to play Warhammer 40K Space Marine. Does the same with Dark Souls. 

Apparently it's not just a Dark Souls thing. ... y.... y u do dis Fury X?

Time to drop back to older drivers.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So... my monitor is cutting out (along with audio through it) when trying to play Warhammer 40K Space Marine. Does the same with Dark Souls. 

Apparently it's not just a Dark Souls thing. ... y.... y u do dis Fury X?

Time to drop back to older drivers.

welcome to pcmr

Error: 410

i never really got into the second half of it. I loved the Hyouka "Ice Cream" story though.

Hyouka's fine so far, it just kind of feels like it's missing... something... to complete it. I was hoping they would really develop the characters and their friendship a bit more than they have this far into it, but that's only one way they could achieve that kind of completion. And yet despite that last missing piece, so far it's what all those laid-back highschool club anime wish they were.

welcome to pcmr  nvidia masterrace *

there fixed it for you

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hyouka's fine so far, it just kind of feels like it's missing... something... to complete it. I was hoping they would really develop the characters and their friendship a bit more than they have this far into it, but that's only one way they could achieve that kind of completion. And yet despite that last missing piece, so far it's what all those laid-back highschool club anime wish they were.

its a beautiful looking anime but fuck the ending... have fun.