Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

That moment when you get an email that says to reset password, and you didn't request a reset......

Apparently someone in fucking china is trying to get into my account....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

That moment when you get an email that says to reset password, and you didn't request a reset......

what account ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

what account ? 

MIne

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

MIne

I think what he means is whether it is your steam account, forum account, etc...

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I think what he means is whether it is your steam account, forum account, etc...

this ^^^^ sorry lol 

MIne

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Steam

Cpu:

thats not even as bad as 2pm.

i think j started at 9am

Spoiler
Spoiler

Patterns of liking that I have discovered are:

Vitalius: likes everything. Probably half of my likes are from him.

Fred: likes everything related to Touhou and most posts in which he is quoted or otherwise mentioned.

Ruostunut Kokis: often likes quality posts or good pics.

Pandalf: likes everything related to music and quite a bit of other stuff as well.

Also it's very likely that this post will get liked by most of the people I mentioned.

Wait... Why am I included in that small list?

post-23506-0-52899600-1451423655_thumb.j

My likes are a bit random, often tagging along to other users' likes, but I do throw them around almost indiscriminately too.

Fred: likes everything related to Touhou and most posts in which he is quoted or otherwise mentioned.

Not everything, @MyInnerFred does have a quality filter for Touhou related stuff, which I have occasionally failed to pass. :lol:

Could be just some random bloke, but one useful tip: don't f*ck with Chinese hackers.

Okay... Don't screw with any competent hackers, but screwing with Chinese hackers in particular is just asking for trouble.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@TheGingerKid what are the characters in your profile picture from?

can't remeber off top of my head c the name was really long for the manga (I mentioned it on ts the other day )

aoi hikaru ga chikyuu ni itakoro <<<<<< thats it @MyInnerFred

Spoiler
Spoiler

Steam

fun fun.

every so often I get an email from steam that says

Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.

and I have no idea what key that are trying lol

fun fun.

every so often I get an email from steam that says

and I have no idea what key that are trying lol

probs half life 2; or cs.

Uhh not sure actually I rarely take medicine so I never put two and two together. I do know my liver is sub par though.

So, do you know what your liver's issue is? 

Does it take a long time to filter, so things stay in your blood longer than the normal person's?

Does it filter at a normal pace, but gets absolutely destroyed when it has to deal with too much at once (i.e. pain/damage to it)?

Is it's problem just alcohol, or just anything that's moderately intensive (i.e. requires work on it's part) to remove?

Just curious. If your problem is the first one, you can take lower dosage and it will last longer but at detriment for you. If your problem is the second one, same thing basically, but affecting you in a different way. The first one, at least the drugs last longer, but the second one, same duration as a normal person, but same pain as the first one.

Note that one reason humanity's usage of drugs is bad is that our bodies filter the drugs out of our system and we pee it out. Like, we take large amounts of drugs even though our bodies only use a small percentage, because we have to take that large amount to have our bodies use the amount we need. Then the excess is peed out.

So, if you take ibprofen, and you pee later, that pee will have ibprofen in it. Just less because your body used a (relatively small) amount of it. 

So humans contaminate their environment with drugs when they urinate after taking them. Of course super diluted & filtered thanks to the soil & such.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

probs half life 2; or cs.

in my mind there are 2 possibilities if they really have the key and are not just using a key gen or something. Dirt 3 or my cs/hl key. The reason I say that is I was given the dirt key by some one on steam a few years back around the time the keys got leaked and I know me and my little brother would collect cs / hl life keys we could find but I think I used a key for steam that I physically had since I have bought it a few times but that was back in 2003 so fuck if I know for sure.

@TheGingerKid what are the characters in your profile picture from

Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro

Cpu:

Useful program: http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/

Take an install of Windows and put it on USB to make it portable.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Useful program: http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/

Take an install of Windows and put it on USB to make it portable.

Is it me or MS official tool does exactly the same thing?

EDIT: Never mind this.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I'm watching hit man and I'm like "they should give him a funny tie , it would be hilarious"

Spoiler
Spoiler

Is it me or MS official tool does exactly the same thing?

EDIT: Never mind this.

IDK, but this one makes a Virtual Hard Drive on the USB somehow and tricks windows into not caring it's on a USB. 

Was gonna make a "windows2go" clone of my current windows 10 install, but realized all the Steam games will come with and I don't want that. :| Because this USB is USB 2.0 and it goes at a staggering 2.5-5 MB/s. 58 GB would take 3 hours and 15 minutes to clone in the best scenario. 

I just need it to use EasyUEFI to fix my computer at work (need to make the NVRAM aware of the UEFI disk).

† Christian Member †

Holy shit, haven`t had a game this good in a while. I love stupid Tirpitz captains.

ogmaVSC.jpg

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Well just found the next thing thats gonna empty my wallet xD

40inch 4k 60hz monitor 

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BDM4065UC-Resolution-Speakers-DisplayPort/dp/B00SCX78JS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451435936&sr=8-1&keywords=Philips+BDM4065UC

@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName I never got into WoT or Warships, maybe ill give it another try sometime.

Gonna win an award for most times editing a single post xD

Edited by That_Random_Guy

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

its going to take a lot of editing to beat @CatCloud at that

I think the next time I buy a monitor I'm just going to buy 3 of them and go triple monitor rather then one large one.

I was debating 3 monitors, but i couldn't find 3 decent 1440p monitors with small bezels and a decent refresh rate for around the same amount.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

did you look at korean monitors? i remember wendell from tek syndicate looked at a couple of them