Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This pleases me.

Hmmmm who are you? 

I haven't seen you before.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

if you want the police/nsa to knock on your door 

the show's pretty decent. though i forgot most of it.. i think the ending is on the bland side 

It is! Don't listen to helping, just look what's written over his avatar  ;)

I think it was great.

1. It had a proper ending, not like many other animes.

2. And it's not everyone lived happily ever after. It was refreshing.

it's chuuni as fuck and halfway through it's apparent that it has two extra characters in the anime that basically got lost and started improv in another anime. Nobody knows why they're there, everyone seems to roll with it.

good premise, good concept, TERRIBLE execution

like goddamn awful

the only things I remember being comparably irked over is SAO, Overlord, and Panda Hearts

It's fine if you're an oblivious teenager and can't see how painfully stupid this construction is.

Error: 410

Hmmmm who are you? 

I haven't seen you before.

I am the physical embodiment of all that is ecchi.

LurYHgf.jpg

aka just a passerby

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

I am the physical embodiment of all that is ecchi.

Ahhh i get it now your a lurker.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Ahhh i get it now your a lurker.

11223301_10153054286426331_5885802418803

On a more serious note, I really just don't have time these days to get into anime. Real life is a b*tch,

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Review TIME!!!!!!!!!!( I do Shitty Reviews)

-snip-

did u watch the second season? cause i'm on S2 

it's chuuni as fuck and halfway through it's apparent that it has two extra characters in the anime that basically got lost and started improv in another anime. Nobody knows why they're there, everyone seems to roll with it.

good premise, good concept, TERRIBLE execution

like goddamn awful

the only things I remember being comparably irked over is SAO, Overlord, and Panda Hearts

It's fine if you're an oblivious teenager and can't see how painfully stupid this construction is.

oh, i think i recall those two. just barely :S 

I have like 3 ep left.

Cpu:

oh, i think i recall those two. just barely :S 

too bad they take up half the goddamn show along with the other half being stupid obscure trivia and foreign works that their target audience is 100% not going to be familiar with to sound super-duper smart. It does psuedointellectualism even worse than Deathnote. 

any moron can go look up a few fancy pieces of literature and create a solution to a complex problem by working backwards from the solution.

"lets put bombs in places cause fuck da guvament for abusing me"

what a half assed anime on "terrorism"

shit, Code Geass was a better "Zankyou no Terror" than Zankyou not really Terror

it reminds me more of children throwing a tantrum

anime like this make me lose faith in the medium and will ultimately drive me away from it, if not towards extreme cynicism.

Well I would like a legal place to read it online but crunchyroll has a very limited library and I don't really know of any where else but I don't really want to buy them at $10-$15 a volume

sounds like how I used to get things years ago.

I think @TheProfosist did some encoding for anime.

Learn japanese and use some of the many Japanese services

ROFL

maybeh.... ;)

it's an outspoken unspoken(dammit this autocorrect)rule not just applied to animes but to various forms of media.

still silly though

Yeah I know, I just tried to keep it Anime related. Fighting games are fine examples of the same scenario.

Indeed it's silly but at least it's not cringy. Imo.

Yeah I know, I just tried to keep it Anime related. Fighting games are fine examples of the same scenario.

Indeed it's silly but at least it's not cringy. Imo.

It can be, but doesn't have to be. Anime/etc that are self-aware understand how goofy it is and roll with it in a way that makes it either charming or at least bearable.

Yo guys is the Tales of Series any good? Tales of Zestiria?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

despite BNC being in Japan their porting history seems reasonable

just wishlist it and wait until it comes out and goes on sale, steam will notify you anyway

by the time that happens (in a few months, probably) there should be plenty of detail on port quality and if the game is decent or not

just wishlist it and wait until it comes out and goes on sale, steam will notify you anyway

by the time that happens (in a few months, probably) there should be plenty of detail on port quality and if the game is decent or not

Good point, I'll do just that.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yo guys is the Tales of Series any good? Tales of Zestiria?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

Already preorder because you get the port of Tales of Symphonia for free with it.

But then you dont get Tales of Symphonia for free.

Already preorder because you get the port of Tales of Symphonia for free with it.

I don't see it say anywhere you get Symphonia for free

EDIT: Nvm I see it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

XkOE1u4.jpg?1

don't care

would rather pay 5$ for it later if it's actually worth buying

Hahaha remember no preorders.

I don't see it say anywhere you get Symphonia for free

they hid it once it hit the third reward tier

FREE%20Tales%20of%20Symphonia.png

But I already have both 1 and 2 on ps3....came with some nendroids as well.

@MyInnerFred the tales games are imo good, it's somewhat more "active" than older FF games but the tales most of the time stay true to there formula.

If you ever played grandia on ps1 it's similar. Or star ocean..

Story... Mmmm... It depends. There are a lot of tales games, my personal favorite is tales of radiant mythology because it's a Mashup of many tales games and you make your own char.

Last tales game I played was xilia, not finished it but it's nice.

XkOE1u4.jpg?1

don't care

would rather pay 5$ for it later if it's actually worth buying

What itll probably be min $30 if not $50. If its good? Are you mad? Its one of the best in the series! If you had a Gamecube and did have this game you werent doing it right.

Hahaha remember no preorders.

Its a tales game I know what im getting and they bribed me with another free game that I put over 130 hours in all with friends on the gamecube. I can make an exception.

But I already have both 1 and 2 on ps3....came with some nendroids as well.

@MyInnerFred the tales games are imo good, it's somewhat more "active" than older FF games but the tales most of the time stay true to there formula.

If you ever played grandia on ps1 it's similar.

Story... Mmmm... It depends. There are a lot of tales games, my personal favorite is tales of radiant mythology because it's a Mashup of many tales games and you make your own char.

Last tales game I played was xilia, not finished it but it's nice.

Im an OG Tales guy and didnt have PS3 or PS4 so i miss out on a bunch of titles. If these two go well though they are considering porting more of them. im just pumped that PC gets Zestiria on launch. I did also play Vesperia since it was on X360. There was also Eternal Sonata...

Im an OG Tales guy and didnt have PS3 or PS4 so i miss out on a bunch of titles. If these two go well though they are considering porting more of them. im just pumped that PC gets Zestiria on launch. I did also play Vesperia since it was on X360. There was also Eternal Sonata...

.. Yeaaah the last one... Mmmm..

Interesting ending though.

.. Yeaaah the last one... Mmmm..

Interesting ending though.

So is that a good response or a bad one?