Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

It won't make a difference if you buy it after watching the rip, really. But I did buy it like all other Shinkai films (I've loved his work since Hoshi no Koe, even if it's not always on the same emotional level).

Umm he means rip in a different way like ISO so literally no difference.

I would make no difference at all seeing as I first watched it streaming I just feel like It would be one I would like to own.

Dude those you want to watch in the best quality possible same with GITS.

I would make no difference at all seeing as I first watched it streaming I just feel like It would be one I would like to own.

charger

pls

i can only be so rustled until it's a medical issue

Error: 410

charger

pls

i can only be so rustled until it's a medical issue

Maybe I was not clear in what I was trying to say. What I mean is it isn't like it could negatively effect my view of it since I have already watched it in a far lower quality.

Maybe I was not clear in what I was trying to say. What I mean is it isn't like it could negatively effect my view of it since I have already watched it in a far lower quality.

i swear if America actually had symmetric speeds (god knows why we don't) then I'd have let you guys onto my Plex server

jd7mq.gif

TMu55FX.gif

All these dank memes...

cc0ce7c395.jpg

seems legit 

attachicon.gifhealer logic.jpg

omfg this is like 20000% true unless you play with people you know are decent

I played a lot of support in leega legends and frequently back in my MMO days

people that think support can be an easy role can fuck off

the way some people play have you in nervous sweats half the time and going out of your way to stop someone from committing suicide

I don't play MOBAs or MMORPGs, but I can say that it's pretty similar in certain First-Person Shooters, like TF2: people expect Medics to heal you all the time, yet no-one cares about the Medics' lives, which they are supposed to protect... Medics basically have to protect themselves, they get no respek, and not many people like playing as said class.

Though at least Medic can expect some kind of support from the team, unlike Engineer; from my over 100 hour play experience as an Engie, no teammate cares about them. No-one.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't play MOBAs or MMORPGs, but I can say that it's pretty similar in certain First-Person Shooters, like TF2: people expect Medics to heal you all the time, yet no-one cares about the Medics' lives, which they are supposed to protect... Medics basically have to protect themselves, they get no respek, and not many people like playing as said class.

Though at least Medic can expect some kind of support from the team, unlike Engineer; from my over 100 hour play experience as an Engie, no teammate cares about them. No-one.

I know the struggle.

c07136ef5dd271f51630a016e3cc5ae5.png

unlike Engineer; from my over 100 hour play experience as an Engie, no teammate cares about them. No-one.

As long as you keep that fucking turret up there will be no problems...

i swear if America actually had symmetric speeds (god knows why we don't) then I'd have let you guys onto my Plex server

Do you have RAW BD ISO's on your Plex server?

It's hard when there are demomen, heavies, and soldier each with medics shoved up their ass roaming around to make you miserable. 

well I streamed it before I knew how good it was lol

Ah. Well, I clearly wasn't paying attention. I thought you hadn't watched it yet for some reason. Yeah, buy it if you liked it. Seems fair :)

It's hard when there are demomen, heavies, and soldier each with medics shoved up their ass roaming around to make you miserable. 

Also, Spies and Snipers... At least 5 of them per team... (if there's less than 5 Snipers and Spies in total on a single team, you are living in a dream)

It's harder than it might look like when there's no support given to Engies... There's a reason why a lot of them nowadays go with the Gunslinger melee (replaces Sentries with more disposable Mini-Sentries)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I just run around as pyro burninating the countryside

UCCtloG.png

Ah. Well, I clearly wasn't paying attention. I thought you hadn't watched it yet for some reason. Yeah, buy it if you liked it. Seems fair :)

I have not watched the bluray rip on my pc is what I was saying so it is my fault for not being clear

I have not watched the bluray rip on my pc is what I was saying so it is my fault for not being clear

Ahhh. Kinda hard to tell when I'm busy striking poses with what looks like Klaus Nomi. Man, this game...

I just run around as pyro burninating the countryside

UCCtloG.png

The W + M1 is real...

Except if you are one of those Degreaser + Flare gun + Axtinguisher / Powerjack / Back scratcher Pyros who never die. That combination is OP as f*ck.

FAIRY TAIL Ch. 457 - Battle of the NAKED.

twas disappointed, not enough neko-lucy fan service!!

this scene was just too funny and awesome though. with OP natsu

017.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

The W + M1 is real...

Except if you are one of those Degreaser + Flare gun + Axtinguisher / Powerjack / Back scratcher Pyros who never die. That combination is OP as f*ck.

No I use a strange backburner with 1800 kills on it, a lot of my hours are from playing dodge ball. And I tend to rush and die but since I'm always rushing I have won a lot by just saying fuck it and hiding behind the bomb when doing payload when everyone else is running from the turrets I'm just pushing the cart lol

I will clear shit and no one will follow because they are too afraid to push up

Do you have RAW BD ISO's on your Plex server?

no because I find value in a 1GB file with 99% of the quality versus a 10GB one with 99.7% of the quality l:

also Soma is nightmare fuel

I don't think I can finish this game

machine is there, glitches out my vision and makes everything weird, stare at it for a second and IT DOES A JUMP SCARE throwing me out of my chair

leave the room, hear noise, go back to room, thing isn't there anymore

fuckin robit pls QQ

EevZbVX.gif

only bad part is 15 minutes of gameplay and I think I can already see where the plot went/is going

doesn't seem to be much of a mystery here

@Charger I think giving up 5% of your drive to a single movie is a tad bit excessive lol

no because I find value in a 1GB file with 99% of the quality versus a 10GB one with 99.7% of the quality l:

also Soma is nightmare fuel

I don't think I can finish this game

machine is there, glitches out my vision and makes everything weird, stare at it for a second and IT DOES A JUMP SCARE throwing me out of my chair

leave the room, hear noise, go back to room, thing isn't there anymore

fuckin robit pls QQ

EevZbVX.gif

only bad part is 15 minutes of gameplay and I think I can already see where the plot went/is going

doesn't seem to be much of a mystery here

@Charger I think giving up 5% of your drive to a single movie is a tad bit excessive lol

afaik your room has a whack ton of clues on what would happen and that the end has a big surprise

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Well fuck at least im a OSU hipster.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Well fuck at least im a OSU hipster.

that intro tho xD

he also says osu wrong >.> 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky