Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Same here. And it pisses me off, because I keep thinking "Nice! Someone else watched Tempest!"

Are you implying that I missed a joke, or that you're not sure which Undertale I'm talking about?

speaking of things flying over heads, I felt terribly obtuse having not put 2 and 2 together,

unable to quickly draw the parallel to The Tempest

zetsubou

Error: 410

I was implying that the joke went over MY head. lol

I had no clue what you were talking about. Haven't played Undertale. If it's relatively new, I probably don't know about it. I'm usually just off doing my own thing saying 'Screw news of any kind, I have more important things to do. Like anime.' Pretty much live under a rock.

play it. now. seriously, there's a reason why it's overwhelmingly positive on steam right now

it's best to go in blind. avoid everything about the game until you've beat it 

Ah, ok. I'm usually the same, but when I heard something similar to Earthbound was released, I had to check it out. And I'm digging the creativity and meta-ness... plus I just know it'll make me cry at this rate. Not bad for $10. It also references anime a number of times, which was a fun touch.

The game finally seems to be kicking into a more fun gear with the bullet-hell aspects of the "fights". I can't wait to see how the meta stuff will play out (though I will say that the dating mini-game was a blast... in fact I haven't played an RPG where the fights are so different to each other for a long time).

it gets incredible towards the end.

don't forget to get the true ending too after you beat the game once

Speaking of RPGs, I just had several nice cups of spiders and watched them synchronized-dancing... I sure am glad I played at least one new game this year.

muffet was awesome

Just watched the first EP of Gunsmith Cats and yep its got ninety's written all over it. But in a good way.

Also back to the days of good dubs. I quite enjoyed the first ep.

Good rec whoever mentioned it!

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

speaking of things flying over heads, I felt terribly obtuse having not put 2 and 2 together,

unable to quickly draw the parallel to The Tempest

zetsubou

I hope you don't take it personally if I actually laughed out loud at that :D

(if you do, then don't worry - some really dumb things have gone over my head while watching anime, and really I'm just happy to hear that you know the spoilered thing it's "referencing").

it gets incredible towards the end.

don't forget to get the true ending too after you beat the game once

yaYA!! I'm looking forward to replaying it, but from what my friend is telling me I'll have to play it to get the NON-true ending (and the other one that I will probably struggle to play through without a box of tissues handy... it might give me hOIVS).

Just watched the first EP of Gunsmith Cats and yep its got ninety's written all over it. But in a good way.

The manga is even better.

I hope you don't take it personally if I actually laughed out loud at that :D

(if you do, then don't worry - some really dumb things have gone over my head while watching anime, and really I'm just happy to hear that you know the thing it's "referencing").

If it were me I'd laugh too, because once it hit me I was kicking myself in the shin out of embarrassment

it's one of those situations where I'd end up like "Yeah I know what it is" but it would look as if I'm 100% lying through my teeth.

The manga is even better.

I might give it a go then.

But the problem is I never know where to even try to look when I want a place to read it. Its probably about 50% of the reason I don't read that much manga.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I don't think anyone other them me has recommended it around here. I think I randomly came across it by a random youtube video about anime.

But the problem is I never know where to even try to look when I want a place to read it. Its probably about 50% of the reason I don't read that much manga.

someone pointed me to mangatraders

seemed to have basically everything I've ever looked for there.

It basically the same as TriGun in terms of it's anime/manga situation.

Decent anime, much more details in the actual manga. 

I had to download the first series of the manga somewhere, but Gunsmith Cats Burst (the sequel) is on mangareader. 

I had to download the first series of the manga somewhere, but Gunsmith Cats Burst (the sequel) is on mangareader.

kissmanga may have it. I really need to read it as well. @TheProfosist I think has the manga

someone pointed me to mangatraders

seemed to have basically everything I've ever looked for there.

I will check it out thanks!

Alright I'll also check that out.

@Charger 

I will also check there.

Thanks Guys!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'll be honest, I'm a piano whore.

Anan Ryoko is another good pianist I like. 

The Spirited Away part nearly brought me to tears. The audio!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The Spirited Away part nearly brought me to tears. The audio!

It was worth getting the BluRay for it, that's for sure.

Oh you have it? Nice!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

unrelated but I kind of want to get the bluray of garden of words (as I contemplate deleting a bluray rip of it off my computer without watching it)

seems legit 

post-121932-0-63196300-1445218443.jpg

omfg this is like 20000% true unless you play with people you know are decent

I played a lot of support in leega legends and frequently back in my MMO days

people that think support can be an easy role can fuck off

the way some people play have you in nervous sweats half the time and going out of your way to stop someone from committing suicide

kissmanga may have it. I really need to read it as well. @TheProfosist I think has the manga

I have the omnibus volumes of Gunsmith Cats. I wish I had the original US volumes but those are quite rare.

unrelated but I kind of want to get the bluray of garden of words (as I contemplate deleting a bluray rip of it off my computer without watching it)

It won't make a difference if you buy it after watching the rip, really. But I did buy it like all other Shinkai films (I've loved his work since Hoshi no Koe, even if it's not always on the same emotional level).

wait what now? its not even that long watch it first!

It won't make a difference if you buy it after watching the rip, really. But I did buy it like all other Shinkai films (I've loved his work since Hoshi no Koe, even if it's not always on the same emotional level).

I would make no difference at all seeing as I first watched it streaming I just feel like It would be one I would like to own.