Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Really good show. Tied with Kotoura-San, it's my second favourite rom/com after Toradora! (Toradora! being the better romance while Sakurasou is the better comedy)

Though thank god they stopped adapting the source material to anime before it turned ugly. If there's ever a season 2 I'll be avoiding it like the plague. (There won't be though)

I remember little to nothing about Kotoura san, but i know i liked it.

I need to rewatch Sakurasou too, i didn't like it very much because when i watched ALL I CARED was romantic moments/plot, and my past self thought it didn't have enough or something.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

It's been 3 years since The Dictator came out. It's still easily one of the most hilarious films.

are-you-having-a-boy-or-an-abortion.jpg

meanwhile have some homura love

@helping

Akemi.Homura.full.1919543.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

So pissed right now...More fillers for NARUTO

I got tired of it a few weeks back and said fuck it and just finished the last 30 chapters or so of the manga now I will wait for the anime to end before watching the rest of it.

So has anyone watched Steins Gate ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yes, it is one of my fav anime.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Yes. Its amazing, its exactly what thrillers should be. Drama, sci fi, romance, action, plot twists, suspense, great artstyle. It has everything, and its all well done.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

ugh, half the good stuff is gone! at least the ENTER key is not a tiny one.

Size doesn't matter.

ugh, half the good stuff is gone! at least the ENTER key is not a tiny one.

ISO is bae

Steve

Really good show. Tied with Kotoura-San, it's my second favourite rom/com after Toradora! (Toradora! being the better romance while Sakurasou is the better comedy)

Though thank god they stopped adapting the source material to anime before it turned ugly. If there's ever a season 2 I'll be avoiding it like the plague. (There won't be though)

The manga turned ugly for them? The ending of Ln of toradora I liked more...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Size doesn't matter.

4bdc932d9fc45ae3d49a69b6436fa6c58e1d9641

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

ISO is bae

I prefer ANSI.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Finally kissanime is back up and I hope that it stays up this time.

Welp for some reason they thought puting spoilers in the Owari no Seraph OP was a good idea -_-''

I honestly feel like it usually doesn't matter. You don't really notice that it's a spoiler until you actually get to that point in the series. And usually it's just a snippit and the build up ends up being just as important.

I mean this just in general because I haven't watched what you are talking about.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

The manga turned ugly for them?

LN* yeah and it turned into a mess, it's like the writer decided to piss everyone off.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Welp for some reason they thought puting spoilers in the Owari no Seraph OP was a good idea -_-''

Owari no Seraph was epic and it took me so long to force my friend to watch it because he said it looked stupid, which at first glace it does because it has the most basic generic made in Chine plot ever

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I honestly feel like it usually doesn't matter. You don't really notice that it's a spoiler until you actually get to that point in the series. And usually it's just a snippit and the build up ends up being just as important.

I mean this just in general because I haven't watched what you are talking about.

They kill a character when he was a child and on the op they show him when he's a teenager so he didn't die.

Also in the las episode i saw, one of the characters could've died and you see him in the op fighting along MC, so the whole episode i knew he was fine.

It was a fun comedy series. Some people got feelsy over it, and unfortunately I can't relate to that. But it was a good show, I can give it that.

My opinion on the feels part might be invalid, though; even Clannad sparked no feels in me.

Yeah Clannad is boring as hell and WARNING SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ IF you shit blood when you see spoilers!  You've been warned!  The ending to Clannad SUCKED and it wasn't even slice of life wtf was that

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Yeah Clannad is boring as hell and

The ending to Clannad SUCKED and it wasn't even slice of life wtf was that

Why didn`t you just put the spoiler in a spoiler the way I did in the quote?

Finally kissanime is back up and I hope that it stays up this time.

Oh thank the lord!

Why didn`t you just put the spoiler in a spoiler the way I did in the quote?

I didn't know how to do it ;_;

Oh thank the lord!

:o Tokyo Ghoul fan!

Oh please do 

ca35418db8.jpg

Haven't actually seen that meme take-off... First time I'm seeing any outside of knowyourmeme...

ba1.jpg

Yeah Clannad is boring as hell and WARNING SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ IF you shit blood when you see spoilers!  You've been warned!

The ending to Clannad SUCKED and it wasn't even slice of life wtf was that

It wasn't bad in my opinion. Just didn't hit the feels like it did to plenty of other viewers.

ISO is bae

ISO, you say?

post-23506-0-95886600-1441806828.jpg

Oh wait... You were talking about keyboard standards, not ISO sensitivity of camera sensors? Silly me... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.