Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*claps* yes you are correct, i guess i should clarify a it, what i meant is that "nothing is real but everything is real"

Everything includes nothing, so nothing is indeed real; except that nothing discludes everything, meaning everything is not nothing, so you could infer that everything is indeed, not real.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Everything includes nothing, so nothing is indeed real; except that nothing discludes everything, meaning everything is not nothing, so you could infer that everything is indeed, not real.

*claps* correct, we shall move the people with are knowledge and take over the world 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Is it wrong if i assume the 279 notifications are shitposting?

if you are bored and/or have time, might as well read them all. It's not much of a task, really (I did it in 45 minutes).

But most of it is sh*tposting, just like you said. And my analysis shows that the main cause for it happens to be a single user replying to nearly every 2nd / every 3rd post in that time frame. There are other contributors as well, but he is the one who floods the most (useless) posts

You know who you are...

IALETMCBJSS2CYA2RBM6FDYCV2TC47TK1.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm so behind on airing anime :(

I think I might just save it all for Fall Break (AND YES I'LL WATCH FOOD WARS OASIS, JESUS)

if you are bored and/or have time, might as well read them all. It's not much of a task, really (I did it in 45 minutes).

But most of it is sh*tposting, just like you said. And my analysis shows that the main cause for it happens to be a single user replying to nearly every 2nd / every 3rd post in that time frame. There are other contributors as well, but he is the one who floods the most (useless) posts

You know who you are...

IALETMCBJSS2CYA2RBM6FDYCV2TC47TK1.gif

you shall not stop me from being who i am, unles your talking about someone else

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

you shall not stop me from being who i am, unles your talking about someone else

I was indeed aiming it at you.

You can do some procedures to lessen the spamming habits, such as not double-posting, not replying to nearly every post to show your thoughts of the slightest things and utilizing the multiquote button when responding to multiple people.

I am not trying to criticize you, but just to let you know, other people read this thread too, and it's not fun to come and see 280 posts of which great majority is spam, and most of it is coming from a single user. I am a hypocrite for saying this as an another sh*tposter, but at least I have some kind of discipline with the post button.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I was indeed aiming it at you.

You can do some procedures to lessen the spamming habits, such as not double-posting, not replying to nearly every post to show your thoughts of the slightest things and utilizing the multiquote button when responding to multiple people.

I am not pointing fingers, but just for you to know, other people read this thread too, and it's not fun to come and see 280 posts of which great majority is spam, and most of it is coming from a single user. I am a hypocrite for saying this as an another sh*tposter, but at least I have some kind of discipline with the post button.

i do use the multiquote button

Spoiler

i do use the multiquote button

It could help, if you didn't do stuff like this:

post-23506-0-21521000-1441772026.jpg

That, is an example of a double post, and an inappropriate use of the multiquote button. You can respond to multiple posts without making 2 or more separate posts yourself.

Shit which do i pick?

5a34e758afb34e5f8120c6a0d1b4dda8.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Shit which do i pick?

let the fans deal with them

Spoiler

/Kill them/

Or just rally the weebs, that works too!

let the fans deal with them

we won :D i went with fans.

9ea074c53fff46a0376d36960d367719.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Shit which do i pick?

what game is this?

And there's no way in hell that a Game Developers company is that clean.

I'm the only one in our library that I use as workspace And I have Sticky notes and Whiteboards everywhere listing down work, bugs, requests and all that stuff.

You could argue that you can do all those notes and stuff in the computer, but everyone I know and every dev company I've been to has A LOT of sticky notes, black boards etc lying around in the office. We all agree that physical notes are much better rather than softcopies. I think it gives us a sense of accomplishment that we can finally remove that annoying stickynote and throw it in the trash once it's done

Not to mention the occasional "Ooopps I've stepped on someone's concept art"

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

we won :D i went with fans.

9ea074c53fff46a0376d36960d367719.jpg

you should givve everyone who participated a free game
Spoiler

I got 10/10 10/10 9/10 9/10 my reviews were amazing!

Cpu:

Oid 2 GOTY Edition

That should be the next release 

DONE.

Cpu:

I regret....

c35efdcaf070f036b752847fb936d504.jpg

Cpu:

How did you mess it up, you had one job!

IDK! ;-;

my fan base -20k

Cpu:

IDK! ;-;

my fan base -20k

time to make your own console

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Oh shit i see why some people were saying the 1st ep of Owari no Seraph was good, damn it was brutal, but so awesome.

But damn, that police-like hat looks so bad. AND LOLOLOLOLO.

It went from a brutal human vs vampire with great artstyle, to "you need to make a friend for your suspension to be revoked" LMFAO. It's funny because i understand what you said now @BashZeStampeedo 

I don't mind it though.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

we are not in a gay relationship

So one of you is actually a women. :o

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB