Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So one of you is actually a women. :o

I swear

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

So one of you is actually a women. :o

yes Krimsin is a girl. Surprised you all haven't noticed yet lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Congratulations people. I go to sleep for six hours, and when I get back the conversation is as weird as when I left. Bravo!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Just wanted to say, School Days is MLG best animu ever IGN 69/10 would mind fuck again.  Anyone who says otherwise obviously didn't pay super close attention and try to make sense of anything that transpired and they also didn't undergo the full affect of being mind fucked from over 69 positions, yes there is 70th unknown position that I didn't know about until watching this animu last year.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Congratulations people. I go to sleep for six hours, and when I get back the conversation is as weird as when I left. Bravo!

I had the same feeling though i slept for like 10 hours. And it was worse when i woke up.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Just wanted to say, School Days is MLG best animu ever IGN 69/10 would mind fuck again.  Anyone who says otherwise obviously didn't pay super close attention and try to make sense of anything that transpired and they also didn't undergo the full affect of being mind fucked from over 69 positions, yes there is 70th unknown position that I didn't know about until watching this animu last year.

Until 10 minutes later and it doesn't seems so amazing anymore.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

yes Krimsin is a girl. Surprised you all haven't noticed yet lol

I thought everyone already knew and were just trolling around

oh well

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I think he was joking

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I thought everyone already knew and were just trolling around

oh well

Fuck you guys.

I think he was joking

Maybe.

Cpu:

So pissed right now...More fillers for NARUTO

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

GET ON WITH THE GOD DAMN STORY LINE MASASHI JESUS CHRIST!  I don't want it to be like the first Naruto series where I had to CONSTANTLY read the manga and skip episodes of the anime because they drilled, and drilled, every,  last,  god damn,  piece of shit detail of Sasukes fucking past into my brain

Fuck you guys.

:3

use this gif next time

rw9yEkw_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I hope you realize that comment was saturated with sarcasm...Only narutos fillers have ever come to the level of disapointment that school days reached #CollegeDays coming soon!

In the beginning of School Days I was like what's wrong with this anime it's actually pretty decent and then around episode 5 it got weird as shit!

Btw are there an Sakurasou No Pet na Kanojo fans here?  That is my all time favorite anime

Btw are there an Sakurasou No Pet na Kanojo fans here?  That is my all time favorite anime

Me and @Laputacake enjoyed that anime very much.

So i guess im a fan.

Cpu:

Yay!

Me and @Laputacake enjoyed that anime very much.

So i guess im a fan.

Welp for some reason they thought puting spoilers in the Owari no Seraph OP was a good idea -_-''

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I regret....

pretty much all of my games ended like that

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'll watch it and get back to you if I become a fan.  ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It was a fun comedy series. Some people got feelsy over it, and unfortunately I can't relate to that. But it was a good show, I can give it that.

My opinion on the feels part might be invalid, though; even Clannad sparked no feels in me.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Really good show. Tied with Kotoura-San, it's my second favourite rom/com after Toradora! (Toradora! being the better romance while Sakurasou is the better comedy)

Though thank god they stopped adapting the source material to anime before it turned ugly. If there's ever a season 2 I'll be avoiding it like the plague. (There won't be though)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.