Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Okay to clarify me and @TheGingerKid are just buds we are in no way "together" it was just a bit of banter with the ship thing.

dont try to hide it we already know you two are an item

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

dont try to hide it we already know you two are an item

we are not in a gay relationship 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

exactly.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

exactly.

you dont have to be in a gay relationship to be an item

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

you dont have to be in a gay relationship to be an item

exactly

don't mind me I'm just being fabulous

anigif_enhanced-buzz-412-1384796094-12.g

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Is it wrong if i assume the 279 notifications are shitposting?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

yes, nothing in Heaven Society is a shitpost

Spoiler

Am I the only one who doesn't have this thread "followed"?

I mean an explosive diarrhea amount of notification is quite annoying. 

Yep it is safe to disregard all notifications from this thread at all times. Direct tagging of your name is really all that may be relevant, if there ever is any that is.

but it has been a lot of ship-posting

i see no advantage to not following it

Spoiler

Yep it is safe to disregard all notifications from this thread at all times. Direct tagging of your name is really all that may be relevant, if there ever is any that is.

post-121932-0-66669300-1441769893.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I follow the thread but I don't get notifications from it lol

there was no shitposting today

Spoiler

nothings a shitpost if everything is a shitpost

funny-pictures-cat-is-smart.jpg

:P

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I dont mind 280 notifications if they were anime ralted, not... this.

As i said, if it's content i wanna read i don't mind it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

nothings a shitpost if everything is a shitpost

funny-pictures-cat-is-smart.jpg

:P

nope cats are never smarter

Spoiler

How can shitposts be real if our eyes aren't real?

because we aren't real, but we are real, so in turn are eyes are not real, but they are also real, so in turn shitposts are not real, but in turn are real

Spoiler

i see no advantage to not following it

The excited feeling you get when you have a lot of notification. 

Just to be disappointed when it's all shitpost. 

I follow the thread but I don't get notifications from it lol

lol 

I don't even go back to read previous pages of post when I log on. 

because we aren't real, but we are real, so in turn are eyes are not real, but they are also real, so in turn shitposts are not real, but in turn are real

Woah, you just opened my mind

I have no idea what the hell you just said

Woah, you just opened my mind

I have no idea what the hell you just said

Clearly he's saying shit posts are as real as the unreal eyes that unsaw them.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C