Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@MyInnreFred : I am bored out of my mind with Hyouka , I'm stuck on episode 3 and I was wondering should I continue ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Oh god why.

All i wanted was a normal romantic comedy that has an ending already animated and stuff. :(

I'm sure that they are 1000 normal romcom shows that you could watch. I would not know anything off the top of my head though becasue i just stick to magical girls.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Goddamnit, ethier nisekoi will have a 3rd season or the ending was a piece of shit. Finished it's 2nd season expecting an end, closure, aaaaaand nothing happened.

Nisekoi is the reincarnation of "Plot-progression? Whats that?"

@MyInnreFred : I am bored out of my mind with Hyouka , I'm stuck on episode 3 and I was wondering should I continue ?

His answer is obvious. Oh and he will tear your had off if you stop now.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

My desktop seems rather bland compared to you guys's. But I like my background, its works well with the icons without beeing abstract:

9MinWYU.jpg
 My desktop is noting special. May have to steal your background to add to my rotation though.

http://ionstorm01.deviantart.com/art/Devil-May-Cry-Animated-Rainmeter-Desktop-334028816 Source.  He broke down each part into different parts in case you just wanted one part of it.

Thats cool. I would have to install rainmeter first though. Just never bothered with it.

Blarg

But that's the thing, it's always the same, it doesn't matter if it's a male or female character or the size, every time an anime character has a fever and a cold they react like they are dying or something, so idk if it's on porpouse or japanese people react worse to it.

Like you'd see both teenage girls and fit guys that are much bigger in size, both react the same way to the same thing, so maybe it was a japanese thing.

A lot of times in anime, everything is exaggerated, including, but not limited to: emotions, physical feats, bodily states like illnesses... This could be possibly to make them more interesting to watch, and to portray clearly that thing x, y, or z is happening, as reality can be subtle. At least, that's how I think it would go. I have no resources backing this up, so take this with a grain of salt, just like any advice that comes from me, ever.

Hmm those Hexagons looks interesting.

Hmm is this still windows? the top bar looks different.

Here is mine  :P i only got 3

http://i.imgur.com/GcEjjwM.jpg

For some reason hexagon shapes look pleasing to eyes. I don't know if any of you guys feel the same, but I know I do.

If I have to take a wild guess then I`ll bet my money on that they can overreact just to get some time with themselves. After all you know how crowded is their society. And living everyday with so much people take a toll. So they make use of everything to be alone for some more time.

No matter if its the real life or in anime.  :)

Also very possible hypothesis. They don't get much time for themselves due to societal pressure (plus working hours ranging from 8 hours per day to 14 hours per day, and education is not much better either), so it's not crazy to think that this could be the case. Plus, while their medical system works wonders, they are still very crowded society, and with more people comes more diseases. Living in dense cities (especially in those that don't give two sh*ts about hygiene) can require a strong immune system.

I broke my wrist and my collar bone rollerblading (back in the 90's when that was still a thing) and my little brother broke one of my fingers.

My dad fell through a 2+ story warehouse roof something like 25-30 feet off the ground and he fell through a hole for a skylight he was trying to install. Fucked up his spine, hip, leg, and shoulder as I recall.

he is mostly fine now but I think that was the cause of why he ended up going out on disability and retiring early with disability. He ended up with drop foot basically he cant control his right foot for shit now. He should have gone out on workers' compensation where he would have gotten better benefits and pay up until he retired he chose not to report it as a work accident because the company he worked for since he was 17 or so was not in the best financial situation so he went with disability and didn't get paid shit for months after it happened and had to pay for medical insurance during that time. Also from a bunch of other accidents involving falling and cutting himself he now has like 20% movement in his left hand. He cant even really hold onto things with it.

I'm not saying that safety measures should be discarded, even though I did say that "Should probably do something crazy while I'm still young", safety isn't a joke.

And that's quite unfortunate what has happened to your father.

Best bouncer ever.

God damnit, Charger Wolfgang! :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Guys i remember Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata was not bad but i only watched like 1 or 2 episodes when it came out and i stopped.

That one ended or it's going to have a 2nd season too?

I'm sure that they are 1000 normal romcom shows that you could watch. I would not know anything off the top of my head though becasue i just stick to magical girls.

There are many, but i've also watched A LOT of romantic anime, it's the genre i like the most, and it's hard to find more that's as good as the ones i've watched and is not old as fuck at the same time.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

My desktop is noting special. May have to steal your background to add to my rotation though

Painting is "Scorched Earth" by Daniel Conway: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8f/af/c6/8fafc62c883d1e24be3f3f64e5874e2a.jpg

(you might want to seach around for better version)

// programmers paradox

Same thing happens in the bathroom after I eat a Trinidad moruga scorpion.

I doubt wolfgang wants a picture of that happening as a desktop background though

@Charger, I think he means "lava flowing out".

// programmers paradox

go to look at what to download

XNyZecl.png

god this is as intimidating as starting gundam

So I'm gonna make a really unpopular comment now.

Start with Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna. 

Are you going for completeness? In order of release or timeline occurrence? 

wat is your game.

Some of that didn't get aired btw. Lupin VIII for example never had an episode made (and based on the wiki, thank God that didn't happen, it sounded like shit).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

true lol

I have mentioned numerous times it's not for everyone. The decision is up to you.

I'm more reasonable than that. My word is not law(most of the time).

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So I'm gonna make a really unpopular comment now.

Start with Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna. 

Are you going for completeness? In order of release or timeline occurrence? 

wat is your game.

Some of that didn't get aired btw. Lupin VIII for example never had an episode made (and based on the wiki, thank God that didn't happen, it sounded like shit).

I'm starting there, not really going for completeness or release order

odds are bash, prof, and maybe charger are the only ones that have seen it anyway

Error: 410

Ehh ... This is the second time I've done it ... 

true lol

I have mentioned numerous times it's not for everyone. The decision is up to you.

I'm more reasonable than that. My word is not law(most of the time).

Tell me , it is going to be the same through out the series or is there actual grand scheme plot behind it ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

In fairness in harem particularly balanced harem it's the about the silly journey not the outcome...

Though I'd swear with some harem shows harem ending is the only viable ending due to glued together protaginists. Case in Rosario+vampire case in point ice lady and succubus

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Tell me , it is going to be the same through out the series or is there actual grand scheme plot behind it ? 

Depends what you call "grand".

Nothing major happens, just a mistery that takes a good amount of episodes, and not much iirc, the pace of the anime won't change if that's your question.

In fairness in harem particularly balanced harem it's the about the silly journey not the outcome...

Well it became a harem anime, when i started watching i saw a love triangle, not whatever it is right now.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Nothing major happens, just a mistery that takes a good amount of episodes, and not much iirc, the pace of the anime won't change if that's your question.

Well it became a harem anime, when i started watching i saw a love triangle, not whatever it is right now.

Eh ... I'll get back to it once I caught up with Mushishi and Psycho-Pass ... It will be on my back burner ... 

I'm starting there, not really going for completeness or release order

odds are bash, prof, and maybe charger are the only ones that have seen it anyway

I have seen a bit of lupin the 3rd but not enough to make an opinion on it or say where to start i have just seem episodes here and there over the years

I am a bit of harem junkie with no worthwhile harem shows bar nisekoi left...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I may be the only person that liked the anti-anime hell society thread. Or I should say I liked the name of it and wanted to turn it into a thread about us cartoons and not hating on anime like it seemed to be aimed at lol.

I may be the only person that liked the anti-anime hell society thread. Or I should say I liked the name of it and wanted to turn it into a thread about us cartoons and not hating on anime like it seemed to be aimed at lol.

????

its a thread that has already been locked in offtopic lol

I kinda of remember this... kind of... 

I want to read it again now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^