Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Nope : I would freeze ... For me ... Winter as low as 18C is already thumb freezing for us ... My goldilock zone is around 21-27C ...

You wouldn't believe how hot is it here ... Just putting your hand on the table cause your body to sweat ... 

How is 17C hot ? I don't understand how Westerners perceive weather ... 

Edit : Looks at @Typho photo ... Oh ... With that kind of sun in your face ... No wonder you are overheating ... That's normal sunlight for me btw

What sorcery is that ? Luckily where I live we get blessed with afternoon rain ... Other parts ... Not so lucky ... 

That's not the strongest the sun will be visible for us, but close.

Meh. I prefer sticking to even the slightest shadows anyway, and prefer nighttime, that is if it would be actually dark, unlike our summer nights... Can't hide or anything because it's so bright, great visibility around the clock. I just want dark nights... Is it too much asked?

p875Lwt.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If I were there, I would feel like I would fry in there. It's around +17°C here right now, and I'm already sweating like crazy for walking and running for around 3 kilometers. Summers are typically +19°C - +30°C, and my tolerance to heat is really low: I feel uncomfortably hot after ~+24°C.

Luckily we have a thing you don't. A winter. Can get as cold as -25°C during some days.  u jelly?

Nope : I would freeze ... For me ... Winter as low as 18C is already thumb freezing for us ... My goldilock zone is around 21-27C ...

You wouldn't believe how hot is it here ... Just putting your hand on the table cause your body to sweat ... 

How is 17C hot ? I don't understand how Westerners perceive weather ... 

Edit : Looks at @Typho photo ... Oh ... With that kind of sun in your face ... No wonder you are overheating ... That's normal sunlight for me btw

What sorcery is that ? Luckily where I live we get blessed with afternoon rain ... Other parts ... Not so lucky ... 

@Delusional Phil is exaggerating the temperature in India... (it's not over 50°C)

post-153476-0-04158400-1432922055_thumb.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

how the hell can anyone survive in +40 ....im used to -50c to 25c , any higher and i melt xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

imo, -20C is my favorite temp anything over +20C is to warm for me.

Anyway what is your opinion on terra formars? i'm currently at ep 5 and idk, will it get better?

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

@Delusional Phil is exaggerating the temperature in India... (it's not over 50°C)

attachicon.gifIndia Temp.PNG

You know it can get hotter in some places of the city ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

how the hell can anyone survive in +40 ....im used to -50c to 25c , any higher and i melt xD

Where I live the temperature is currently around 47°C but the summer is just starting and it goes as high as 53°C (World's hottest recorded temperature is 56.7°C in 1913 or something)

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Where I live the temperature is currently around 47°C but the summer is just starting and it goes as high as 53°C (World's hottest recorded temperature is 56.7°C in 1913 or something)

Where do you live ?? middle east ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You know it can get hotter in some places of the city ?

Well yea, but when you say the temperature in India or any country it's the temperature measured by the meteorological department of the country. If you are in a traffic jam with a lot of cars, the heat from the cars and the asphalt can effect the temperature making it a lot hotter than it actually is.

(P.S. I have had my car say the temp was at 60°C which is higher than the world record. And no the thermostat was not broken)

Well yea, but when you say the temperature in India or any country it's the temperature measured by the meteorological department of the country. If you are in a traffic jam with a lot of cars, the heat from the cars and the asphalt can effect the temperature making it a lot hotter than it actually is.

(P.S. I have had my car say the temp was at 60°C which is higher than the world record. And no the thermostat was not broken)

I remember people saying it got up to 60 in KSA but that could just be a lie.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

what are you parking your car in the reflection of that stupid london skyscraper that melts cars?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/london-skyscrapers-deathray-reflection-is-melting-cars-burning-businesses-but-also-cooking-eggs

Where do you live ?? middle east ?

post-153476-0-53819700-1432930191_thumb.

That gas filed is great, I like how they thought it would be out in few months but nope it's still going for decades.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I remember people saying it got up to 60 in KSA but that could just be a lie.

That's what I was saying temperatures go that high but they are not considered accurate as long as it not taken from a controlled environment (Where there are no other factors increasing the heat, like were the London Skyscraper melts a car and say the temperature in London is 100°C.)

And why are we even discussing this? It's supposed to be anime not temperature science  :P

That gas filed is great, I like how they thought it would be out in few months but nope it's still going for decades.

Actually they thought it would be out in a few days... I wonder what happened to the engineers that thought it a good idea to burn a cave filled with gas  :blink:

That's what I was saying temperatures go that high but they are not considered accurate as long as it not taken from a controlled environment (Where there are no other factors increasing the heat, like were the London Skyscraper melts a car and say the temperature in London is 100°C. 

And why are we even discussing this? It's supposed to be anime not temperature science  :P

Well there is no topic here because it's off topic so going off anime is the right thing.

I mean it's doesn't have to be 50 C to feel like 50 C, the humidity effects the presumption IMO, here when the humidity is high it feels like hell but now ( it's night ) humidity is low and temp is around 30 C but yesterday it felt like hell to me.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Middle east and hell, where's the difference?

Bash, Deadpixel TS seems to be down... whats going on!!

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Middle east and hell, where's the difference?

That comment seemed presumptuous IMHO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Good ol' XKCD

9c5bd133efa77fd77f8d9a4b7182cabb.png

GTFO bitch.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

As Fred mentioned a couple pages ago on this very forum, somebody apparently forgot to "pay the bills" so it's down for now with no ETA for when it's back up. Guess we'll have to live with HS for now :)

That comment seemed presumptuous IMHO.

Sorry middle east is big. Just that if I think of a place on earth that sounds like hell to me, parts of middle east is the first place that comes to mind. Then maybe Brazilian favelas or Ukraine

As Fred mentioned a couple pages ago on this very forum, somebody apparently forgot to "pay the bills" so it's down for now with no ETA for when it's back up. Guess we'll have to live with HS for now :)
Thats really bad. Just when all the guys and girls came back... we need to get another TS up fast.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Sorry middle east is big. Just that if I think of a place on earth that sounds like hell to me, parts of middle east is the first place that comes to mind. Then maybe Brazilian favelas or Ukraine

Thats really bad. Just when all the guys and girls came back... we need to get another TS up fast.

I have to agree, but generalising isn't a great thing either, I don't think UAE and some other countries hell, but some of them like Syria atm are hell.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Heh... it'll be back soon enough. I know we all want to lurk there barely ever talking, but we've gotta be patient for now :)

thats normal. I have had that happen with mumble servers, cs servers and killing floor servers lol

How is everyone?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN