Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

How do you define live a life ?? if he is dead then he is a zombie.

How do you define death? As not living? Or as not living ever again?

How do you define living? As having biological processes? Or not dead yet? Therefore, not ever dying is the same as death, as you never die.

Living is the ability to transition to the state called death.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

How do you define living? As having biological processes? Or not dead yet? Therefore, not ever dying is the same as death, as you never die.

You answer me first then we will continue.

Just saved my ass

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Living is the ability to transition to the state called death.

giphy.gif

Steve

You answer me first then we will continue.

Just saved my ass

Well, living as a "human". 

"The human condition encompasses the unique features of being human, particularly the ultimate concerns of human existence. It can be described as the unalterable part of humanity that is inherent and innate to human beings and not dependent on factors such as gender, race, culture, or class. It includes concerns such as the meaning of life the search for gratification, the sense of  curiosity, the inevitability of isolation, and the awareness of the inescapability of death. "

"The four "givens" or ultimate concerns of human existence: meaning, loneliness, freedom, and mortality."

K70 RGB

giphy.gif

9f69128e87759ad581d0927d1ad5659ebcd46afb

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

speaking of which, IIRC wasn't Hyouka your "anime of the year"

aren't you due for a new mascot

that's neat news, GB stuff I have has been much more reliable than Asus' things.

and maybe it's just me but I always thought GB's MB/GPU looked a lot better than Asus', that sleek matte black.

I don't do Anime of the Year stuff for myself. I have favorites and they stay favorites. *shrugs*

6f54684f83925f96c7ba10f39dc40a97135c8f3e

really? I liked them. I have a Z97 UD3H black and that thing is goddamn beautiful, and the orange LED strip is a nice addition.

They seem to have a pretty neat perk in EU too. Apparently you can pay the difference and get to buy a different board too, similar to the EVGA step-up but for 3 years.

additionally the 3 GPUs and 2 MBs I've had from Giga were fucking champs, and the 3 MSI GPU's I've used were great with their 970 chipset motherboard having some pretty impressive and good implementations of BIOS/Software for such a low end chipset.

I loathe using most modern UEFI, but I really like that my board has a legacy "old school" text interface option.

on an unrelated note I had to turn around on my way to school, does anyone know what would cause this? I know it wasn't a bird and I was driving behind anything

I looked down to change songs on my phone, look up to see this

there goes 300$

sBo33L1.jpg

3WV3wUR.jpg

That's certainly weird, could have been a micro-fracture that was on the glass before. What year make and model is your car? I want to see if you got a good deal on that glass repair or not. 

I dont think it was stone. Stones tend to have a central point that spider out. His is a ring with the center looking fine.

Yup which makes this a strange case since he said nothing hit the windshield.

Anyone watching D-Frag!? and what are you thoughts on it.

Nope haven't watched much lately, been to busy.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Anyone watching D-Frag!? and what are you thoughts on it.

It was pretty funny, as expected. 

K70 RGB

I've only used a few AIO's but the swiftech 360 AIO was the only one I had problems with.

Kraken x61 is love, Kraken x61 is life.

I know you guys know that dark part of the internet.

Here I am just getting the Glacer 240l v2 saturday.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I don't do Anime of the Year stuff for myself. I have favorites and they stay favorites. *shrugs*

vIjP18H.jpg?1

I feel like I've been lied to, when you said favorite anime of the year it implied there would be another the following.

also, go watch D-FRAG, it's one of the funniest animus I've ever watched. it's short.

If I give something a good rating, you better fucking believe it's good.

PSA: I have a E10 up in classifieds if anyone wants to buy it

I'd give you a pretty steep discount if you want to include it in your headphone giveaway *nudge nudge*

also I got hookups from a friend, 200$ for a new windshield installed with warranty tomorrow for a 2007 Mazda 6.

there goes 200$ worth of activities down the drain

@MyInnerFred not to rush but, if it's an absolute no, let me know soon because nanners already wants to buy it, lol.

Error: 410

so many psychological thoughts on death...

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Nope haven't watched much lately, been to busy.... 

You should watch it when you have the time it's really funny.

so many psychological thoughts on death...

Lol truth is those were made up on a whim. I just took a stance and then expanded it, doing some quick 2 minute research on Google.

Whether it is psychologically correct or whatever is beyond me. It was just made to be believable.

K70 RGB

:o when did you start playing ikariam?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Entertaining

-snip-

ROFL! This is gold!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Yo Donut Loli! @Oshino Shinobu Did you get hardline?

6e79235f505ca8fc356968a64b92580d.jpeg?14

vIjP18H.jpg?1

I feel like I've been lied to, when you said favorite anime of the year it implied there would be another the following.

also, go watch D-FRAG, it's one of the funniest animus I've ever watched. it's short.

If I give something a good rating, you better fucking believe it's good.

PSA: I have a E10 up in classifieds if anyone wants to buy it

I'd give you a pretty steep discount if you want to include it in your headphone giveaway *nudge nudge*

also I got hookups from a friend, 200$ for a new windshield installed with warranty tomorrow for a 2007 Mazda 6.

there goes 200$ worth of activities down the drain

@MyInnerFred not to rush but, if it's an absolute no, let me know soon because nanners already wants to buy it, lol.

My profile image will not change anytime in the near future!

You should watch it when you have the time it's really funny.

I'll give it a go when I have time. PM me the DL?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think we all have something from our childhood that gives phobias....I don't have many, but mine is weird. Im afraid of cold water. Not drinking it, but getting it thrown at me, or falling in cold water.

My phobias:

• Arachnophobia (Spiders) - Not sure on the source. But it did lead to me standing on the toilet to drop a deuce, so I could see if there were spiders at all times (feet being the only contact). I continue this to this day out of habit. I do remember watching Eight Legged Freaks and not being afraid when I was little. I'm not afraid of them 1v1 when I see them. I'm just afraid when I'm outnumbered and/or I don't know where they are.
  • Acrophobia (Heights - I think this was triggered by something that happened when I was little. There was a rope swing at a quarry. If you didn't let go, you'd swing back into the rocks. I was like 6 with a life vest and it was my first time. I didn't let go, bashed against the rocks and fell into the water.

I can be in a tall building and still be scared (5+ stories I think).

• Homophobia (Homosexuals/Bi-sexuals) - I'd rather not talk about the source. Something deeply disturbs me to be around them. Fight or Flight ensues.
  • Xenophobia - Meant literally for aliens. Blame Signs. I am more afraid of something I can't see than aliens themselves. The Fourth Kind didn't help.

I think that's it.

Unrelated to that, in case anyone wondered: How do Japanese people learn about WW2 & Hiroshima/Nagasaki?

Unrelated to that, I spent 5 hours playing Super Mario 64 on Project 64 with my DualShock 4 controller. I have 59 stars now. Dayumn. I wish I was this good at this game when I was like... 8?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yay! "I can't understand what my husband is saying" is still the same show in season two! A few references, a few tender moments, etc.

Buuuut... I wonder if they're intentionally avoiding what happened in the last episode of season one or just trolling a little. Hard to tell with this show. I'd hate for them to have hit the reset button after that.

snip

Hey, have you read The Fifth Wave?

16101128.jpg

It's about aliens implanting in us so that we kill ourselves.

K70 RGB

I think I may take a day off tomorrow, do some more club things. 

I'm feeling completely numb and kinda want to throw up... I think it's the fried noodles I had at lunch and dinner, the shits too oily. The coffee this afternoon probably didn't help either.

I think I may take a day off tomorrow, do some more club things. 

I'm feeling completely numb and kinda want to throw up... I think it's the fried noodles I had at lunch and dinner, the shits too oily. The coffee this afternoon probably didn't help either.

take the year off and do some trading.

My phobias:

• Arachnophobia (Spiders)

Unrelated to that, in case anyone wondered: How do Japanese people learn about WW2 & Hiroshima/Nagasaki?

noted for reading content later.

I need to go back over notes and work I did a few years ago, I think I forgot a lot of it and I did a very relevant paper about that.

also arachnophobia is an overstated one, in that dislike of spoiled milk would be lactaphobia

I like tiny baby spiders or big cuddly tarantulas, nothing in between. Medium sized fast ones or types with webs can gfto.

I was so close to getting one of those qts but unfortunately my dad said no

Cb9ws1E.jpg?1

they're more like small animals than spiders

Error: 410