Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
5 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Jeez... I leave for a couple days and this is what you guys have waiting for me? Even a cat would have gifted me with a dead bird at worst.

just dont blame me all i did was try to help someone 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I blame myself. If I had been around looming over all of you like an easily-disappointed anime parent, you probably would have just saved this for Discord :)

2 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I blame myself. If I had been around looming over all of you like an easily-disappointed anime parent, you probably would have just saved this for Discord :)

i blame scoots

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Anyone else watching Re:Zero? I haven't finished an anime in 2 years and this might be the first one I actually watch all the way through since the plot and character development are so good. Made it through 11 episodes. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

Are there any non-fiction Anime? I'm a history guy myself and I don't usually watch Anime because it's mostly fiction and really, well... "out there" as to what I'm used to in western culture. The problem I find with a lot of Anime is it's usually not marketed to us and aside from Pokemon or Avatar the last air bender which were marketed towards us I never could sit through any of it, especially the stuff that's not dubbed into English.

19 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Fuck

Oh god, not this again.

Anyway, I'm watching Figure 17. Its kinda weird, slice of life, sci-fi and magical girl all in one. Too bad the sci-fi and magical girl parts are pretty fucking... well not awful, but very boring. There were some cop outs with like the family and the main character's clone showing up out of no where, but whatever, the Slice of life part is worth it.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

2 hours ago, Okjoek said:

Are there any non-fiction Anime?

I'm aware of a few, though their quality varies:

Hijikata Toshizou: Shiro no Kiseki

Miyamoto Musashi: Souken ni Haseru Yume

The Diary of Anne Frank

Grave of the Fireflies and Barefoot Gen are also semi-(auto)biographical, though the anime for Gen is more fictionalized than the manga IIRC.

2 hours ago, Okjoek said:

non-fiction Anime?

By non-fiction, do you mean that it happened historically or do you mean that it should not be fantastical. In other words, realistic. The titles are dependent on which.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Just started watching Orange and already know it's one of those shows that's going to fuck with my feelings. #KakeruxNaho

large.gif

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

22 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, @MyInnerFred how much longer?

Patience, massdrop hasn't shipped the package yet,

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

11 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

if they ever ship it.....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

thats massdrop for you cheap but you can end up waiting for ever for the stuff.

Are people really that mad about this game? o.0

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

36 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Are people really that mad about this game? o.0

apparently. i went to my local mall the other day and literally everyone was playing pokemon go. even found some people wearing team instinct shirts 

26 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

apparently. i went to my local mall the other day and literally everyone was playing pokemon go. even found some people wearing team instinct shirts 

So it looked like this?

59a5d1eb77f7a5114af5277210563ea609426952

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Guys I need some advice. 

I looked it up online, the only place I find that streams dragon ball Z is funimation @http://www.funimation.com/ 

Is their service good?? 

I wanna watch some dragon ball z. 

I would probably need to watch it @480p/720p cos I am using a vpn. 

Cruntryroll does not even have dragon ball z like wtf... 

Edit: It is not a deal breaker, but I prefer japanese voice over and english sub....

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

1 minute ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Guys I need some advice. 

I looked it up online, the only place I find that streams dragon ball Z is funimation @http://www.funimation.com/ 

Is their service good?? 

I wanna watch some dragon ball z. 

I would probably need to watch it @480p/720p cos I am using a vpn. 

Cruntryroll does not even have dragon ball z like wtf... 

Well it is an older show, Crunchyroll mostly have the stuff they subbed themselves, so recent stuff.
Legally, funimation is probably the only place you can watch it online. There are other places, but I don't believe we're allowed to discuss that on this forum.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Okay, maybe this massive anime fanclub can help an idiot out here. xD

I just finished Non Non Biyori and loved it. Are there any other shows like it that doesn't have pervy, harem or similar themes? I just wanna watch something about friends/family without having to go through boob assaults or the like (or death). I'm also looking for similar anime to Kill la Kill, if ya could help a girl out I mean.

I'm of course ready to pay with forum favors.

tumblr_nmyx4a7VjZ1sv5749o1_400.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

7 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Okay, maybe this massive anime fanclub can help an idiot out here. xD

I just finished Non Non Biyori and loved it. Are there any other shows like it that doesn't have pervy, harem or similar themes? I just wanna watch something about friends/family without having to go through boob assaults or the like (or death). I'm also looking for similar anime to Kill la Kill, if ya could help a girl out I mean.

I'm of course ready to pay with forum favors.

Give Barakamon a go, it was a pretty lighthearted series.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Give Barakamon a go, it was a pretty lighthearted series.

I most definitely will! It sounds very interesting, like Usagi Drop but without the weird pseudoincest paedophilic ending! :x

Thank you!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is the Beserk movies worth watching for new story info the original series doesn't have? I just binged the original series and I'm unsure if its worth watching the remastered version cus the MAL reviews says they're a bit watered down in terms of depth/character development. Ty