Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

UGHHHHH WANA BUY A SKYLINE

Too damn poor ;-; rn. But my dad is onboard FINALY only took me 3 hours to convince him that it's nice

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Too damn poor ;-; rn. But my dad is onboard FINALY only took me 3 hours to convince him that it's nice

not to mention all the cash you'll end up spending on mods for it. 

Too bad my parents think that RHD is extremely dangerous Q_Q

On the market for a 240sx, will probs sr20 swap it because JDM. ka24 has a 96mm stroke, which is kind of stupid

I've never played an AC game. Ever.

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

not to mention all the cash you'll end up spending on mods for it.

Too bad my parents think that RHD is extremely dangerous Q_Q

On the market for a 240sx, will probs sr20 swao it because JDM. KA24 has a 96mm stroke, which is kind of stupid

I've never played an AC game. Ever.

it's stupid cheap , and my dad said to offer him some and try to get it as cheap as I can :P

Mods ? Nah brah I won't mod it for Awhile

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Meh.

I want to buy the Rift, but not sure if I feel like spending 500 on it when there is almost no info, or 200 on the Gear VR. I don't even own a Samsung.

Meh.

I want to buy the Rift, but not sure if I feel like spending 500 on it when there is almost no info, or 200 on the Gear VR. I don't even own a Samsung.

Well. I wanna win that 1.3 billon powerball lottery, but alas i have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 3 times, though if i do win it you all will become millionaires lol 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Meh.

im a nissan fanboy kinda , and an r32 is one of my dream cars :P 

oculus rift ... so displeased with the consumer pricing :/ 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Watch the first minute of this. Warning: It's Game Grumps, so cursing and sexual talk are of course the norm. 

>banging your clone-self

w8QOQ1b.png

that's going to be one hell of a venn diagram

what is that, like gay incest masturbation? Contradictions but not completely wrong?

going to be an interesting day when that issue actually comes up

@Technicolors just close the shades and turn off the lights. I have a glossy display and it never bothers me.

Error: 410

im a nissan fanboy kinda , and an r32 is one of my dream cars :P

oculus rift ... so displeased with the consumer pricing :/

Meh

I like the 280ZX, was Sooo close to buying one for 3.5k, then I remember I don't want to pay for all those annoying extras and the car license.

So I didn't.

Kek

The Rift pricing isn't that at bad, just look at 1440p 144hz isp screens, 900$ lol.

Or 4k.. New stuff is expensive.

But I was expecting it to be around 400, not 500.

So, this season's SAO clone is Hai to Gensou no Grimgar... and so far it feels like it will be way better....

The protags get summoned into another world and their memories of the real/outside world get wiped...

so far it's interesting, but the plot flow is a bit slow for ep1 with a bit of worldbuilding...

not that much fanservice right now...

visually, the anime looks like a watercolor painting...

Edit:

This might indeed be way better... it's more down-to-earth rather than over-the-top... and somehow it's appealing to me...

R32>R34>R33 IMO

if i could id have got an r34 but their way outa my price range right now.  sio im trying to get my next fav the 1990 r32 gts-t 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I wouldn't call it a SAO clone, but I did enjoy Grimgar. It had some very decent animation, I'm curious to see whether that will continue. Thief guildmaster was enough fanservice for me. Goblins seem cool.

I wouldn't call it a SAO clone, but I did enjoy Grimgar. It had some very decent animation, I'm curious if that will continue. Thief guildmaster was enough fanservice for me. Goblins seem cool.

thief guild master? Is it the girl with the bow In the trailer? Cuz the first thing I notice was her hot pants.

Edit: she looks normal though so I'm guessing it's not her.

thief guild master? Is it the girl with the bow In the trailer? Cuz the first thing I notice was her hot pants.

Edit: she looks normal though so I'm guessing it's not her.

298172e0c9.jpg

what the hell is wrong with her chest

is her shirt missing the portion over her breasts ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Oooooooooooooooooooh.

NEW EPISODE OF GATE IS UP!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

And Digimon tri is apparently on Crunchy now. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

5 ep only though :/

Dang, I didn't know that Gate would already get a second season so soon. Pretty hyped about this!

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

well that too, but they look awkward, like fake

porrly drawn indeed 

Spoiler
Spoiler

@チーズの just out of curiosity, why did you choose that username?

Edit: looks like the tag isn't working properly for some reason.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

t

@チーズの just out of curiosity, why did you choose that username?

topkek Chīzu no's name broke the tags ... shocker 

Spoiler
Spoiler