Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I recently had 3 test, 1 every thursdays, since it's university and is way harder than high-school, so yeah, i screwed up on my first semester so...   

WOW, that's great. Currently i got a 15 in maths (more or less a B and it's a course i failed... and i'm going to engineering...)

im taking first year automotive , i was in the aerospace industry before for about a year lol ... that shit was way more intense then i thought

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Watching GATE now. Just reached episode 5. I'll pretend I didn't hear the rest of Pina's name so I can go back to enjoying the show.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

awww I thought @Skybane posted again but you are just quoting things from july

been meaning to ask this did something happen to him?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

im taking first year automotive , i was in the aerospace industry before for about a year lol ... that shit was way more intense then i thought

Oh wow, never though of that, i guess most of automotive is mechanical engineering, correct me if i'm wrong 

I'm currently between computer engineering (aka computer sciences in my uni) and electronic engineering, so if go with the first option i'd major on videogame dev and if going with the second option i'd major on microprocessor architecture and design :P

Finished NANA.

I have so much to write about it that i won't because it'd be too much for someone in here to read everything.

So this is probably the best story i've ever seen on an anime, ofcourse it's subjective, but the story is just too good. I don't know how to explain it, i know a story like this will never happen, but somehow it looks so real? I guess this is what good characters and dialogue is. What makes it look so real it has to be that, the way the characters talked, reacted, etc.

Idk, i'm kinda speechless but there's so much to say. Now i have that feeling of "what do i do with my life"

I can't go back to watch those pitty anime i watched most of the times, not for now at least.

I have to say i had to read up a bit on the ending because they showed some future stuff that apparently only people that read the manga understand. And i still need to clarify some stuff :/

I wouldn't even call it an ending tbh.

Edit: Found a reddit post that explains what happens to every character, it's so good.

Edit2: Oh god, shit goes down on the manga. I'm glad i read it, clarifies everything.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

So lately i haven't been posting on this thread, so...

I was a bit busy studying for my tests (the are 30% of the final grade) because i don't want to screw up and fail again.

Changing topic, i'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell Stand-alone/complex.

And for the Gundam fans here an action figure i bought a year ago (had to build it though) 8a10d692ffa4d71de00126d77815fe73.jpg

:/

Pre build?

MG/PG kit or riot.

hes still around just doesn't come on the forums often 

Oh wow, never though of that, i guess most of automotive is mechanical engineering, correct me if i'm wrong 

I'm currently between computer engineering (aka computer sciences in my uni) and electronic engineering, so if go with the first option i'd major on videogame dev and if going with the second option i'd major on microprocessor architecture and design :P

i don't see why it wouldn't be mechanical engineering xD 

i kinda wish i took some computer courses however , but then again im not too savvy with coding. 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

not sure I have not been going to the teamspeak much so I don't know if he is active there anymore or not but i have not been seeing him post in a bit.

not sure I have not been going to the teamspeak much so I don't know if he is active there anymore or not but i have not been seeing him post in a bit.

he uses a diff team speak then most of us , lol was just talking to him about 30 min earlier 

Spoiler
Spoiler

have not been going to the teamspeak much

does this imply that at one point you did?

Error: 410

whats anime? Never bothered looking into it. Unless Pokemon counts.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

:/

Pre build?

MG/PG kit or riot.

I built it myself :D

It was the Master Grade kit i guess, don't remember much.

Edit: let me search for the box though :P

I built it myself :D

It was the Master Grade kit i guess, don't remember much.

Edit: let me search for the box though :P

Full burst mode or just basic strike freedom?

I can't tell from my phone.

I have the full burst one, cat broke the Antena though :/

Or maybe that was on the regular freedom... Eh... I need to print a new one.

So lately i haven't been posting on this thread, so...

I was a bit busy studying for my tests (the are 30% of the final grade) because i don't want to screw up and fail again.

Changing topic, i'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell Stand-alone/complex.

And for the Gundam fans here an action figure i bought a year ago (had to build it though)

Recently finished the Ghost in the Shell series. Now I have started Gundam 00.

$400 and a two hour drive one way. Should I?

Edit: just the superclocked.

18fab30004.jpg
067f0753bd.jpg
56ebcfc79c.jpg

Blarg

Recently finished the Ghost in the Shell series. Now I have started Gundam 00.

$400 and a two hour drive one way. Should I?

18fab30004.jpg
067f0753bd.jpg
56ebcfc79c.jpg

for the classy ? or the sc ? or 400 each ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Full burst mode or just basic strike freedom?

I can't tell from my phone.

I have the full burst one, cat broke the Antena though :/

Or maybe that was on the regular freedom... Eh... I need to print a new one.

@CatCloud found the boxy (be aware lots of phone taken pictures incoming)

3a6c19c591698292410a1f58b5935c96.jpg

1149f45a7a4a05f3da037b6c41166832.jpg

aec19a5e94882de5c74c3f58cf2a08ff.jpg

@CatCloud found the boxy (be aware lots of phone taken pictures incoming)

9938e3db902c2d30ec9a2451f636eb96.jpg

1149f45a7a4a05f3da037b6c41166832.jpg

aec19a5e94882de5c74c3f58cf2a08ff.jpg

Aha basic strike freedom I See, Nice.

I love model kits, I still haven't built my two PG strikes yet.. I want to paint them but I lack a place to do that and I need paint and masking tape... Bought them 2013...so sad.. But man it took half a year for the normal strike to get in stock so once I got it I geeked out. (the other is the Rouge)

I also want a glass/show case to put them in... Haven't found a nice one yet.

Aha basic strike freedom I See, Nice.

I love model kits, I still haven't built my two PG strikes yet.. I want to paint them but I lack a place to do that and I need paint and masking tape... Bought them 2013...so sad.. But man it took half a year for the normal strike to get in stock so once I got it I geeked out. (the other is the Rouge)

I also want a glass/show case to put them in... Haven't found a nice one yet.

Oh well... I do have a friend that has a lot of gundams and they are fully custom painted :P

Yeaah, me too, i want to display it, especially when i will move to a new house and will have a bigger room :P

Edit: i got my gundam when i traveled to taiwan, there, i found out a store that had lots of gundams, but i forgot how much it cost me (around 3000NTD so that more or less 100USD), and i want another one, preferably an mg kit. Btw, pg stands for perfect grade, doesn't it??

for the classy ? or the sc ? or 400 each ? 

Both? Or what?

980's?

Just the sc. 

Blarg

Oh well... I do have a friend that has a lot of gundams and they are fully custom painted :P

Yeaah, me too, i want to display it, especially when i will move to a new house and will have a bigger room :P

Edit: i got my gundam when i traveled to taiwan, there, i found out a store that had lots of gundams, but i forgot how much it cost me (around 3000NTD so that more or less 100USD), and i want another one, preferably an mg kit. Btw, pg stands for perfect grade, doesn't it??

yeah, Perfect Grade, they are the biggest, most detailed and expensive kits out there..

there is also RG, Real Grade. im not sure whats up with those but they are tiny, smaller then MG even, but very detailed...and fragile..

yeah, Perfect Grade, they are the biggest, most detailed and expensive kits out there..

there is also RG, Real Grade. im not sure whats up with those but they are tiny, smaller then MG even, but very detailed...and fragile..

Uuuhh, now i want a pg one... But since i'm noobish, especially when cutting the parts off from the board (at first i tried with a handcraft knife, but didn't work at all, cut were so unclean, i decided to yolo with a pair of scissors) so i guess mg will do me fine for a while :P