Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well your using genuine cherry knockoffs, so isnt that whats expected?

but they're improved and made for gaming gaymin

Error: 410

My wallpaper, fun fact. A guy came in our shop to deliver parts for cars wearing the exact same glove in this background image... I told him he had awesome gloves lol.

We have to put down the blasphemer... Purify with fire!

They are amazing gloves. For those that use gloves.

@Vitalius I really hate imgur. Instead of saving the one image I select. It decides to save about 100 images or so. Also just trying to view an image is a PITA!

7b354c1fbf.jpg

Blarg

clicking the mouse wheel on a link opens a new tab. click mouse wheel on a tab closes it. ive been doing life all wrong. 

My life has now changed. By the way if anyone knows how to stop the nvidia display drivers from not responding while using chrome that'd be cool. The recent Witcher 3 drivers give me this problem for some reason.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

The supposed main villain "the laughing man" is so long and boring, I found some of the other villains more interesting. The main characters don't have any appeal (I know they are cyborgs so they are not having much emotion and all) the most entertaining thing is watching the tachikoma, (Watching the Major in a unitard doesn't count as entertainment) which is just sad. The most interesting episodes till what I watched is the one with the tachikoma discussing among themselves and the episode with a killer that removes peoples skins. For some reason there is an episode with only a discussion about the laughing man and almost everything they say is the repeat of what we already know from previous episodes. So where exactly is the interesting part for everyone to recommend Ghost in the Shell?

Yea, I was surprised to see this rated so highly. I thought someone bribed the reviewer to rate it high or something.

Well everyone has stuff that they find interesting and Ghost in the Shell isn't my cup of tea.

I don't think I didn't like it coz it was a quite type, I loved watching Monster, Touch and other such series.

@BashZeStampeedo , @TheProfosist , @Skybane , @Pohernori Since you guys loved Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, I am curious to know what you guys liked about the series?

What, just what? Do you not like things where you have to pay attention/promote thought? Hell even at a base level most people can appreciate it for the action.

The tachikoma need their own anime! They added so much and then they didnt leaving me in a pool of tears.

That would be called a recap episode for the most part. its to catch people up or remind people who arnt marathoning because remember this was one TV. Depending on if its the one im thinking where their in the chat room it does trigger other things.

There are so many reasons to like it form many view points. If I had time I could go into every little thing. But let me just say at the con I was recently at I went to two panels covering how Buddhism plays a roll in GITS one was on the manga/movies and the other on GITS SAC and Arise.

but they're improved and made for gaming gaymin

No they just have a razer stamp and were made in a different color

My life has now changed. By the way if anyone knows how to stop the nvidia display drivers from not responding while using chrome that'd be cool. The recent Witcher 3 drivers give me this problem for some reason.

I opened Chrome today and could no longer see anything on any of the monitors I wonder if that is related at all. @Charger

Either way what GPU config are you running. And how do you have your monitor connected?

I opened Chrome today and could no longer see anything on any of the monitors I wonder if that is related at all. @Charger

Either way what GPU config are you running. And how do you have your monitor connected?

GTX 970 with no overclock (at least not by me anyways) and connected through DVI port. It generally occurs with Chrome, where it freezes up and then comes back after 15 seconds. Happened a few times outside of that too. There was actually a reddit post about it in /r/pcgaming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/37ycdg/psa_the_latest_nvidia_driver_35286_causes_tdrs/

Don't know if it's a widespread problem, but it's been happening since those drivers and the next ones.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Soo for the past 3 hours i was building my computer got it all done booted it up everything turned on then..... I realized something... I don't have a keyboard...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Soo for the past 3 hours i was building my computer got it all done booted it up everything turned on then..... I realized something... I don't have a keyboard...

Have fun ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Honestly the latest drivers adding support for the 980ti and the drivers before that for the witcher 3 are both POS. 

They crash all the time its really quite annoying.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

dude, GAMING

mxVqnBs.gif

Is it sad that I'd probably pay more for them to remove the branding and LEDs? He'll if they could and full board programmability even better!

They are amazing gloves. For those that use gloves.

@Vitalius I really hate imgur. Instead of saving the one image I select. It decides to save about 100 images or so. Also just trying to view an image is a PITA!

7b354c1fbf.jpg

AHHH THE ALIASING

saki-matsumi-yuu-hiding-under-kotatsu.gi

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

wth my brother is having whiskey and its like 10am. wait i have the perfect pictrue for thisQuot+tray+a+quot+lel+plez+_4e480e625a808

damn child.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

guys im bored of my music, spam me with your stuff apart from touhou that never ends well for me, its a bit of a bad apple.

Listen if you care.

guys im bored of my music, spam me with your stuff apart from touhou that never ends well for me, its a bit of a bad apple.

What genres do you like?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

if you are into nightcore:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_eZBkZReJy18khS5NORPw

If not:

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

What genres do you like?

SEND 

EVERYTHING

Listen if you care.

if you are into nightcore:

not really into those kinds of musics.

Listen if you care.

SEND 

EVERYTHING

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

not really into those kinds of musics.

are you into edm music then? if you dont, I can find some normal music too

ps: is that katawa shoujo I see? If so, there one thing I want to say: sorry but Lilly - best waifu -

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

@Vitalius where can I find a link to your imgur album? 

I would also like to know this.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN