Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
Main character OP even nerf to the ground ... 
The main Character is fucking beast as shit! dbSWN2L.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

The main Character is fucking beast as shit! dbSWN2L.gif
That isn't even his final form ... Even that nerf he can still do mid-air God-like recovery and nuking a guy's eardrum with a flick of his fingers ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Of all the things, they must use Ave Maria?

Every time when I have heard this on the radio near christmas, I immediately think of Hitman: Blood Money. That song just so happens to be used in the ending mission, which is "Requirem"

It's 47's "funeral", as he had been injected with fake-death serum after the previous mission. 47's objective is to leave no witness. In other words, kill them all with dual Silverballer pistols. This is not a joke. It's actually the objective to kill everyone, unlike in other missions where you are only required to kill the target(s). 47 must do this to make him unknown by everyone who knows him, except Diana Burnwood, his handler at the Agency.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

finally done with summer class and FINALLY done with physics after taking part 1 3 times and part 2 twice. dunno why im not still kicked out of engineering school.

now time to binge watch more anime.

*Deleted* 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

the whole anime was sorta boring then out of no where he fucking is pimping it and snaps his fingers and amplifies it to the point of breaking his enemy's eardrums!

Cpu:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wth did I miss? why did @Charger make the poll?

if you're wondering I've been playing too much gta V and fifa 15

No reason? it was his turn again?

You should be woried the day ill make one

Warning: i wont follow the spreadsheet :D

That was... awesome. Is that what the current Pokemon anime is like? I'd totally watch that if the fights were some kind of epic.

This is the story of a dog. This gifv is 2 minutes long. Right click > show controls to see them.

https://i.imgur.com/YMNMEdk.gifv

It doesn't have audio tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

That was... awesome. Is that what the current Pokemon anime is like? I'd totally watch that if the fights were some kind of epic.

This is the story of a dog. This gifv is 2 minutes long. Right click > show controls to see them.

whole fight, no dubs tho

and yeah some fights are epic but they're still going with the team rocket trio trying to steal pikachu which really puts me off

Why .gifv?

Why not join the glorious .WebM master race?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Why .gifv?

Why not join the glorious .WebM master race?

Because LTT doesn't automatically display those correctly.

i feed my dogs 3 times a day and all they did was pee on my drawers and eat my homework

Your dog hasn't starved for the majority of his life? I dunno.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You didn't know that Pokemon has become an action-oriented shit talking fest like DragonBallz and Bleach? It literally has followed that train of writing with Pikachu's power level. Pikachu is really badass at the end of a region's story and then is downgraded when they move to a new region so that Ash doesn't win every battle.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I finished 

The Irregular at Magic High School

This anime felt it could have been much better if it didn’t have limitations such as the awkward incest moments, It also felt a lot of backstory was missing from the story such as odd moments when your just sorta lost.

But in the over all end i only enjoyed one single moment of the series which was a single fight that i just enjoyed so much! 

I would rate “The Irregular at Magic HighSchool” 7.5/10

irregular-at-magic-high-school-cast.jpg?

They should have named the series "Tatsuya the god" or something, Tatsuya is one of the few character who can stand along side of other names like Kirito (SAO), Shiro & Sora (NGNL) or Accelerator & Misaka (To aru kagaku no railgun). I would even go so far as to say that he is even stronger than them as all of them had a moment or two where they were hit on their "Achilles heel". Tatsuya never had a moment where he had to stop for half a second to think, he might as well go fight god for fun

Shiba-Tatsuya-is-the-way.jpg

despite that, I would still love to see a season two though

Oh yea, also ^_^ :

BxjVSMpCEAEknEu.jpg

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

You didn't know that Pokemon has become an action-oriented shit talking fest like DragonBallz and Bleach? It literally has followed that train of writing with Pikachu's power level. Pikachu is really badass at the end of a region's story and then is downgraded when they move to a new region so that Ash doesn't win every battle.

NO !!!!! Pikachu is becoming realistic like Life ... My childhood will be corrupted now !!! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Your dog hasn't starved for the majority of his life? I dunno.

maybe, I feed them mostly leftovers from the kitchen tho.

also that China smog, they're not even ashamed of showing it.

They should have named the series "Tatsuya the god" or something, Tatsuya is one of the few character who can stand along side of other names like Kirito (SAO), Shiro & Sora (NGNL) or Accelerator & Misaka (To aru kagaku no railgun). I would even go so far as to say that he is even stronger than them as all of them had a moment or two where they were hit on their "Achilles heel". Tatsuya never had a moment where he had to stop for half a second to think, he might as well go fight god for fun

Shiba-Tatsuya-is-the-way.jpg

despite that, I would still love to see a season two though

Oh yea, also ^_^ :

His sister should be replaced ... She's like a walking paper weight ... 

He's not God btw ... if he was ... he doesn't need to show off his skills ... He can just flip a finger and have him vaporize ... oh wait ... he did ... 

I just found this:

despero125_981c400a18b95035601d38797eb82

now we know the real hero of SAO xD

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

and Ash is still dumb af

pkmn_motivational_ash_ketchum_by_nekarim

I just found this:

now we know the real hero of SAO xD

Is it "Aaaaa" ?

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

and Ash is still dumb af

That's because he gets brainwashed every time ... 

That's because he gets brainwashed every time ... 

explains why hes still 10 yrs old after 18 years

explains why hes still 10 yrs old after 18 years

Ask Detective Conan ... He's still in First grade after 20 years ... 

Ask Detective Conan ... He's still in First grade after 20 years ...

Well he's trapped as a kid due to the effects of that pill.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^