Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Who's the artist? I demand you tell me. 

Like I know what it is. 

I think I remember seeing one similar to this go by once before. It was a link in the description on a youtube music video.

I must be really tired because I cant seem to figure out how to fix this. I cant get the displayed screen to fill the physical screen.

That spice and wolf jazz was actually good. I like it. @MyInnerFred

Good! The Jazz iteration was done quite well. 

hhhhhhnnng

http://a.pomf.se/cuxiht.webm

@wolfgang have you tried overscan settings in your driver suite?

What is this?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Seeing the new Jojo episode I forgot how ruthless Dio is. It's a bit of fresh air from all those run-of-the-mills antagonists & antiheroes.   

This was what happened on April 22, 2015 23:15 JST... during the time that I was offline for a really long time...

@KingCry (marriage mechanic, introduced back in Feb 13, 2014... additional stats, hp and luck, with lv. cap increase from 99 to 150... not sure if everyone still gets the free ring..)

I missed you guys in here heavensoc...

but yeah...

expect increased activity now...

hhhhhhnnng

@wolfgang have you tried overscan settings in your driver suite?

I got it fixed now. it was the overscan.

also that looks really cool. may have to see that movie now.

Blarg

had some seriously well done CGI, a few nice eye candy scenes in there.

When I first watched that scene ... I had my first Eyegasm ... Before that I had my Eargasm , thanks a lot Hans Zimmer and sound balance ... You blew my ears off , literally and mentally ... 

Edit : @TheGingerKid : Yeah that's from Interstellar ... Go watch it now ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

That.. that is a matter of opinion. 

Fred when someone compliments you say "Thank you" don't demote yourself that's my job.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

When I first watched that scene ... I had my first Eyegasm ... Before that I had my Eargasm , thanks a lot Hans Zimmer and sound balance ... You blew my ears off , literally and mentally ... 

seen interstellar , was an extremely good movie , got the mind thinking 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Fred when someone compliments you say "Thank you" don't demote yourself that's my job.

Then we have the same job then ... 

PercySavageEG

He can kill people with grains of sand ... And move at Mach 20 ... Too OP ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

gawking aside it was well written

had some pretty good scientific consistency, best part being they saved the Hollywood and narrative magic for the parts that are unknown or speculation so that it can't be wrong.

was mildly paradoxical, and that did bother me though.

they did a great job at making something complex extremely easy to follow and understand, even took the liberty to explain some things for people that might not know.

Error: 410

seen interstellar , was an extremely good movie , got the mind thinking 

It made my brain reconsidered the very existence of the whole movie ...

I just don't have a theory about how Cooper send himself to the wormhole in the first place ... 

gawking aside it was well written

had some pretty good scientific consistency, best part being they saved the Hollywood and narrative magic for the parts that are unknown or speculation so that it can't be wrong.

was mildly paradoxical, and that did bother me though.

they did a great job at making something complex extremely easy to follow and understand, even took the liberty to explain some things for people that might not know.

I have my own theory on the paradox but you just have to wait cause I have to do chores now ... 

It made my brain reconsidered the very existence of the whole movie ...

I just don't have a theory about how Cooper send himself to the wormhole in the first place ... 
what do you mean?

the ship flew in to the first wormhole, and the 2nd you're probably thinking about was a black hole, he was pulled into it

only thing I wasn't sure about is how in the flying fuck he survived getting pulled into one

@helping @Delusional Phil @TheGingerKid

Did you see Gravity? The visuals were superb but the story was a bit boring imo.

I loved Interstellar, really anything Nolan made I'm a fan of.

@helping @Delusional Phil @TheGingerKid @RazerZ 

You guys should join the Movie Club once it's set up on the forum. Suggest some interesting movies for everyone participating to watch.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Did you see Gravity? The visuals were superb but the story was a bit boring imo.

gravity was good. altho like you said it could of used some more ... pazazz 

@MyInnerFred movie club eh ? sure why not count me in 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

@helping @Delusional Phil @TheGingerKid @RazerZ 

You guys should join the Movie Club once it's set up on the forum. Suggest some interesting movies for everyone participating to watch.

Way ahead of you. We made some good progress on the spreadsheet, 193 titles and counting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ljccNZPKgWVUVHY6gG_bVy7kjlvnbncmiOFPf3nBI1Y/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Way ahead of you. We made some good progress on the spreadsheet, 193 titles and counting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ljccNZPKgWVUVHY6gG_bVy7kjlvnbncmiOFPf3nBI1Y/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Nice job you guys are really working for a promotion eh?

lol by we you mean not me xD btw yea that's a lot of movies O.o

Spoiler
Spoiler

I haven't seen it, but I do have it downloaded.

I heard it was less "accurate" than Intersteller and more feels

I'm sure the plot isn't as intricate either.

lets see what I have on my shelf.

Dont know if they are already on the list.

White house down

In Time

Riddick

Book of Eli

Alien

Pandorum

Apollo 18

Public Enemies

Sherlock Holmes 1 and 2

MIB

Blarg

lol by we you mean not me xD btw yea that's a lot of movies O.o

The funny part is that most of the movies were on the list just a day after its making. :ph34r:  @Vitalius  and @Skybane made most of the recommendations, I played the data bot until/if Vitalius gets his Imdb import script up.

lets see what I have on my shelf.

Dont know if they are already on the list.

White house down

In Time

Riddick

Book of Eli

Alien

Pandorum

Apollo 18

Public Enemies

Sherlock Holmes 1 and 2

MIB

Bold titles were on the list. Spreadsheet now updated :)

I don't watch anime, and I watched my first episode of "Attack on Titan" and even though I don't know any Japanese so I had to read but that first episode is so sad but so interesting. I mean interesting but just wow. I at first thought the appearance  is gorgeous so far not too sure what to think but mid-way it's just like so impressive. Things I never thought I'd say about Manga/Anime, because from the little bits and pieces I've watched were like "Ummm, okay" but I think when I run out of Portlandia I'll probably watch what Netflix has for this show.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization