Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@Laputacake you too.13a6e9bf109385c6e6391b4fd4cb8bea13477147

As i have said before.

I am not so grand, not as a god. I am Holo and Holo is all that i am.

@Charger i need to turn this into a gif because of how often i have to say it.

IrbWgfo.gif

Steve

May I be apart of this lil club?

If you call 19330 posts a small club why certainly :D.

Hirasawa_Yui_From_K-On_Kawaii_AMO_Gif.gi

Steve

Well now I'm off to bed , got a two hour long video to watch :) Bye all!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

But that is a statement down playing her grandeur . I can think of plenty of fiction where deities downplay their grandeur. She still meets the criteria of being a deity by definition which is 

"3. a person or thing revered as supremely powerful or beneficent." So she was a deity for the local townsfolk. Much like some Imperial cults even when they are literally human they were worshipped as gods and considered deities. 

While Holo is considered a god she does not want to be treated as one because it makes here feel lonely because people fear her.

Welcome.

401310.jpg

Blarg

I lke your Clannad Profile pic, I'm watching it Currently :D

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

It's shaking ;-;

f4ayeTy.gif

Use static

ZTybnDA.jpg

The reason I switched to dub at first is the font was neigh unreadable on the blurays I could find..

The dub for the main characters (only ones in the first OVA) is fine.. but the side characters are ughh..

So I used plex to force the font to be something a lot easier to read hah.

Ahh, I thought you prefered dub in general. I get the impression that many newbies like me start with dubs and later go to subs...Although I think it depends on where the person is from. I grew up with subs so for me they just help whatever im watching if there is a point where there is background noise or low voices.

Most of the dubbed anime i've seen, is really hurt by the fact that it sometimes takes longer to say things in english so they have to speak to fast that they are hard to understand.

Do anybody here prefer dubs over subs?

If you call 19330 posts a small club why certainly :D.

To the fair, many of those posts are @MyInnerFred gifs, people yelling at KRimSIN for shitposting, and @KRImSIN shitposting.

Join the fun!

The more fun than sneaking around

PU1ASDB.gif

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

It's shaking ;-;

Posted Image

Use static

Posted Image

Vibrating Christmas hat : D

Ahh, I thought you prefered dub in general. I get the impression that many newbies like me start with dubs and later go to subs...Although I think it depends on where the person is from. I grew up with subs so for me they just help whatever im watching if there is a point where there is background noise or low voices.

Most of the dubbed anime i've seen, is really hurt by the fact that it sometimes takes longer to say things in english so they have to speak to fast that they are hard to understand.

To the fair, many of those posts are @MyInnerFred gifs, people yelling at KRimSIN for shitposting, and @KRImSIN shitposting

Ah, nothing like some Krimy bashing :D

Steve

Thats my hand being shaky :( Well, tryed.

Smokes cigarette

Redoing it. Not approved!"! 1!

Smokes cigarette

I hate shaky hands. It's worse when your holding a spoon or other cutlery.

My turn. But I have a trick up my sleeve hehe

Steve

Smokes cigarette

Redoing it. Not approved!"! 1!

i zoom in till its pixels. Works great that way.

Blarg

I hate shaky hands. It's worse when your holding a spoon or other cutlery. My turn. But I have a trick up my sleeve hehe

i zoom in till its pixels. Works great that way.

Shush shush @Legion

I approve now

3qCoDYm.gif

Ah, nothing like some Krimy bashing :D

:P

Did you post another link but that one? I only got around to downloading the pictures now, but there aren't many in that link. I thought you were talking thousands of pictures or am I thinking about somebody else?:-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

:P Did you post another link but that one? I only got around to downloading the pictures now, but there aren't many in that link. I thought you were talking thousands of pictures or am I thinking about somebody else?:-)

Can't upload them all as some contains questionable stuff. But you will be happy here  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

http://bit.ly/18CbMWA *fixed pr0n protection

Shush shush @Legion

I approve now

Posted Image

I owe you one Christmas present. Now I just figure out something I can budget for :/

R9 7950x | RTX4090

*Does

I honestly like dubs when they are done well.. But that is not all that common. 

I actually played VNs with Japanese voices before I ever watched an anime so my situation is a bit weird.  

( katawa shoujo --> Muv Luv extra/unlimited --> Muv Luv Alternative- --> Clannad (I only played one route of Clannad though)  and then after that I finally watched my first anime. I think it might have cowboy bebop dubbed... but it has been a few years now.

Can't upload them all as some contains questionable stuff. But you will be happy here  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

LOL...I was actually just looking for more wallpapers.

*Does

I honestly like dubs when they are done well.. But that is not all that common. 

I actually played VNs with Japanese voices before I ever watched an anime so my situation is a bit weird.  

( katawa shoujo --> Muv Luv extra/unlimited --> Muv Luv Alternative- --> Clannad (I only played one route of Clannad though)  and then after that I finally watched my first anime. I think it might have cowboy bebop dubbed... but it has been a few years now.

Hehe...yeah sorry. My gramma is not what it should be.

I see, that is quite a untraditional situation...but you are far ahead of me then. I watched anime when i was a child on german television since I lived only an hour from the german border...I only gave it a go in 2014 really.

My cousin is dyslexic, but I still wanted him to expirience Anime so that has to be dubbed...Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is the dub i've enjoyed the most. I've seen in with subs before so I was quite impressed at that.

Whatever floats your boat I quess :P

I owe you one Christmas present. Now I just figure out something I can budget for :/

Maybe bug fred for upvote since I'm here with my old account since page 87  :ph34r: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-87 Nah there is no benefits from it. Just take the pic  :lol: Need nothing

Probable me sorting through a bucket ton of images. There are some nice pictures.

Steve

Whatever floats your boat I quess :P

Maybe bug fred for upvote since I'm here with my old account since page 87 :ph34r:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-87 Nah there is no benefits from it. Just take the pic :lol: Need nothing

고마워요 <3 I can ask but I don't have much say in the club.

My video turned out to be crap, 5 minutes in the speakers stomach started rumbling and I couldn't stop laughing. Not very relaxing ㅠㅠ

R9 7950x | RTX4090

고마워요 <3 I can ask but I don't have much say in the club.

My video turned out to be crap, 5 minutes in the speakers stomach started rumbling and I couldn't stop laughing. Not very relaxing ㅠㅠ

Maybe this is relaxing 

Can't upload them all as some contains questionable stuff. But you will be happy here :ph34r::ph34r:

I clicked on the link. Which would have been fine if I wasn't at work. Lol But it was too tempting.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110